Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,893 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

They Are Trying To Take My Wife: Portable Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Are Trying To Take My Wife: Portable Cries Out (851 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / She’s Now My Wife – Portable Confirms Marriage To Actress Ashabi / Portable Cries As Ota Area Boys Beat & Destroy His 12M Range Rover Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Trying To Take My Wife: Portable Cries Out by pblog: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
In a recent interview, the controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, shares his heartfelt concerns about a troubling issue. He opens up about the challenges he faces with the widespread prevalence of counterfeit lifestyles in the upscale neighborhoods of Lekki and Island, Nigeria.

Portable's honest revelation about keeping his wife away from this environment, coupled with his fear of losing her to the allure of these counterfeit lives, is both eye-opening and thought-provoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnC13KZ7EEc

Join the conversation with the hashtags #Zazuu and #Portable to explore the harsh realities of fake luxury living in Lekki and the profound impact it can have on relationships.
Re: They Are Trying To Take My Wife: Portable Cries Out by 1gbdata: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: They Are Trying To Take My Wife: Portable Cries Out by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
pblog:
In a recent interview, the controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, widely known as Portable, shares his heartfelt concerns about a troubling issue. He opens up about the challenges he faces with the widespread prevalence of counterfeit lifestyles in the upscale neighborhoods of Lekki and Island, Nigeria.

Portable's honest revelation about keeping his wife away from this environment, coupled with his fear of losing her to the allure of these counterfeit lives, is both eye-opening and thought-provoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnC13KZ7EEc