Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,517 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria (426 Views)

Was Hitler Wrong For Warning People Against LGBT And The Zionists? / Antichrist Zionists Now Targeting Churches In Gaza After Bombing A Christian Hos / Zionists Terrorists Ban Christian Crusades In Congo Judea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by motayoayinde: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

I hate muslims and will stand with anyone over them. Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Mormons etc.

I don't hate Christians and I will stand against anyone who oppresses them unjustly.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by motayoayinde: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Muslims are stupid. Non-muslims will stand with Jews over terrorist muslims who would kill them given the chance.

Is this what Christianity is about?
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by DaChosenOne: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

I don't care about Christianity. The problem is muslim terrorists.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by DaChosenOne: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

I don't hate Christians and I will stand against anyone who oppresses them unjustly.

Muslims are killing non-muslims across the globe. The West and Israel are the only thing keeping them in line.

1 Like

Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by motayoayinde: 9:21am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Muslims are killing non-muslims across the globe. The West and Israel are the only thing keeping them in line.

The west and Isreal are in fact the terrorists.

There's a lot you need to find out about.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by DaChosenOne: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

The west and Isreal are in fact the terrorists.

There's a lot you need to find out about.

You're muslim. Y'all are always saying dumb shyt. The West ahd Israel will continue to defeat you terrorists. African men need to get balls and sense and starting driving out the muslim terrorists and the Islamic ideology from African land.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by KGBKremlin: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Mordecai:
The Middle Belt, South East, South West, and South South stands with Israel. Even part of the North East does.

It's those like you pretending to be Christians that are the infestation. And we would eventually be rid of all infestations.

For now, let's stand behind Israel as they make the world a better place.

If Christians around the world are talking you should be quite and be listening cos you're worse than boko haram in secret.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by motayoayinde: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

You're muslim. Y'all are always saying dumb shyt. The West ahd Israel will continue to defeat you terrorists. African men need to get balls and sense and starting driving out the muslim terrorists and the Islamic ideology from African land.

You can start to act on this great idea of yours by driving out your Muslim neighbors and those in your street.

If you don't, then you're just another empty, islamophobic keyboard warrior who can't do jack to Muslims and may just die in hate and rage.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by DaChosenOne: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

You can start to act on this great idea of yours by driving out your Muslim neighbors and those in your street.

If you don't, then you're just another empty, islamophobic keyboard warrior who can't do jack to Muslims and may just die in hate and rage.

Africa will forever remain backwards due to stupidity of African men. Arguing for Islam and muslims.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by motayoayinde: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Africa will forever remain backwards due to stupidity of African men. Arguing for Islam and muslims.

You may keep arguing for the DEVIL.
Maybe that will take you forward.
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by sainttwist1(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2023
Somilat:
You did not read my comment. You lie again. You are dishonest.
you are not a Nigerian
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

taqiya
Re: Zionists Infiltrating Nigeria by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2023
motayoayinde:

its painful sha, people have gotten too much from muslims

See what northern muslims have done here to christians in north, see el rufai bold genocide, see fulani jihad across our southern farms and highways

You would always find people tilting with israel cos they are the only non muslim that can curtail muslim excesses and make them see that violence has no monopoly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hong Kong Offers Money For Babies / Death Toll In Gaza Surpasses 10,000 / Irrefutable Evidence That Israel Was Behind Terrorist Attack On Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.