Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? (175 Views)

Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake / Who Owns A Man His Mother Or His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by MegaBozz(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
If you are a man and your wife owns a restaurant, will you always pay after eating in the restaurant? And you as the wife will you always collect money from your husband after eating in your restaurant?

Also let's turn the table around this time. If you are a woman and your husband owns the restaurant, will you always pay whenever you eat? And as a husband would you collect money from your wife whenever she eats in your restaurant?

Please no insults, let's just reason maturely.
Re: If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by malcom1X: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
There's nothing wrong in supporting your wife's business to grow.
Re: If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by Reminderz: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
if I gave her the money to set up the business, I won't give her money when finished eating, it will even ease the job of she preparing another food for me as she would have normally done... this won't stop her normal allowance. .. if she was the one that set it up herself, I would drop money for food as I would have normally done...
Re: If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by skj1377(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
If my wife owns that restaurant she will collect more than normal charge from me sef.
Re: If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
MegaBozz:
if you are a man and your wife owns a restaurant, will you always pay after eating in the restaurant? And you as the wife will you always collect money from your husband after eating in your restaurant? Also let's turn the table around this time. If you are a woman and your husband owns the restaurant, will you always pay whenever you eat? And as a husband would you collect money from your wife whenever she eats in your restaurant? Please no insults, let's just reason maturely.
If you are not helping her at all with the business ---- washing the dishes, manning tables, cleaning up around--- why should you expect to eat for free? No be the business profits you dey eat into be that? undecided
Re: If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by Ballzproblem2: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
no I won't as long as I'm not collecting food that would dent the restaurant income.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by Ballzproblem2: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
skj1377:
If my wife owns that restaurant she will collect more than normal charge from me sef.
then you married a bad wife
Re: If Your Wife/husband Owns A Restaurant, Will You Pay After Eating? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
If I'm not involved in the business, then I'll pay whenever I want something to eat or drink.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Be Rich / Love Kiss / How To Built A Romantic Chatbot In Python?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.