Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,328 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

‎ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (1053 Views)

Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎ by Sweetvie: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Aomial:
what's wrong with myself ?
You need a makeover guy, nobody will want to get close to you with which you described up there.
Re: ‎ by Aomial: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
progressb4andno:
Where you dey see d tramadol buy
for ur shop
Re: ‎ by 1Sharon(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
You're a drug addict. Your priorities are all wrong.
Re: ‎ by being(m): 1:00am On Oct 13, 2023
First u need to stop killing yourself and kill tramadol instead! It needs to be done so do away with it... u can't live an healthy, socially balanced life with tram.. U r an adult, u are responsible for yourself-- ur dad is no longer there..

Then u need to go get an actual job-- perhaps a finance or mgt job so that you can be useful to the society and perhaps learn how a business is run.

Aomial:
I'm a young guy in his late 20's and i live in a sub urban town in Abuja. I live alone in a bed sitter apartment and people see me going out and coming in to my place at will so it obvious am not working, but am living large because i get paid monthly from my late dad's company that i and my siblings inherited.

Women used to be very fond of me, but nowadays i noticed it no longer so. The fact that am a single guy living in another man's land makes everything boring to me and i need women to At least talk to.

When i talk to a lady, she always seem to be interested, and after taking the number, i call them and they start by either giving me excuses or acting strange in a way that pisses me off to even block them off completely in anger.

This thing makes me develop a low self esteem. To the extent that when i see a lady and want to approach her, i will just give up and let it slide.

More About Myself: I'm a young, energetic and eccentric man. Although i don't conform to societal standards of being responsible, i always stay out of trouble. I have a colored dread hair, a nose ring, an ear ring, lots of tattoos that are not visible unless i take my shirt off. I don't even wear the nose and ear ring all the time, just once in a while. I'm really really handsome and well to do obviously.

I just don't know why women don't like me. They just don't fancy me or want to bed me. I feel like it a curse. I need help please.

CASE STUDY:

A young lady living not far from me. She is the daughter of the woman that i normally get my weekly and everyday groceries from.

One day, i asked her simply, can i get to know you ? And she rudely said, "I don't want to know you. I don't feel like to know you." Then she walked away. I got really pissed and had to compose myself and walk off.

It seems like am curse somehow... At first, i thought it was the car and that people see me as a yahoo plus boy, so i gave it out to my sister four months ago. Still it persists.
Also, am an ardent Tramadol consumer... So i don't know if this stuff messes my interaction with people unknowingly to me. Although the tramadol makes me composed, sound, happy and quiet. It still could do something socially repulsive.

I don't gamble, smoke, drink alcohol or womanize... Just d tramadol.
Re: ‎ by Gerrard59(m): 1:45am On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
You carry coloured dreads with rings on your nose and ears. You don't look responsible at all. You are also into tramadol.
Your problem long pass River Nile

And I am sure he drinks like a camel starved of water in the desert. With the drugs, nose ring, and tattoos, the dude will be terribly ugly and smelling. He is even lucky women even respond to his conversations. He said he gets pissed, the next thing go be say him go beat person daughter.

In summary, he is mentally damaged, and should work on that rather than disturbing innocent ladies.

1 Like

Re: ‎ by LikeAking: 2:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Aomial:
I'm a young guy in his late 20's and i live in a sub urban town in Abuja.

Na normal norms for women na..

Dem Dey form..

Dem Dey test you..

Be patient…

Dem no Dey rush..

If woman fall ya hands, no see am as a big deal..

It’s part of the hazard..

Women love you, be calm…
Re: ‎ by LikeAking: 2:25am On Oct 13, 2023
Aomial:
but i have money that u will never have in ur life.

How many salary earners get 2.4 Million every month plus allowances ?

No stress ya self talking to broke NL guys..

Just be calm, be patient…

Women go come..

Although u no go get every woman u chase..

Your looks no matter..

Still Dey relate with them..
Re: ‎ by LikeAking: 2:27am On Oct 13, 2023
sleek214:
Because you're jobless

You with a job, how many babes you get..

They guy has funds, something must of shouting “job!” “Job!” Lack..

Don’t babes date Yahoo boys and jobless guys..

Women no send ya job, dem just want you to spend..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! Relocating From Osun To Abuja. / Please Where Can I Get Something Exactly Like This? / Experts Say Abstinence Education Doesn't Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.