Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah (17056 Views)

Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Amaggedon: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pakute:
Lol, things are becoming clearer. This man no defect enter APC when Buhari was in power, why?. If you no fear Jagaban as political Messi of Nigerian politics, then you're dumber than a snail. Jagaban no go respond to una hate but una political leaders na dem go fight Jagaban fight, all dem Ngige, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, dem useless to Jagaban, Jagaban dey gather strong recruits that will break the spell Obi had on the easterners. Obi does not have any value to offer these men, so dem go make sure say he doesn't use his badluck to rub off on them. If these men would truly work for Jagaban, then something big is comgng to the SE.
Those polictical leaders can barely influence the choice of their family members not to talk of the SE . You can ask Dave umahi
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by blackslayer: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Have you heard now? All you Igbo cry babies. Big daddy has a plan for you. Big daddy Tinubu will take care of all you Igbo cry baby, skirt wearing, demons!

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
gidgiddy:
The guy has lost his senses. You are joining a party that has completely failed in every sector

Just say you are joining the party because they are in power, nothing more, rather than blowing useless grammar

They always come out with the tired line that ‘we want to align Ndigbo with the centre’….or ‘Ndigbo need to be at the centre to benefit from the dividends of democracy’! They will then tell you they’re porting to that coven of witches in order to get benefits for Ndigbo! These greedy fckers will never say the truth…that they’re putting themselves first and doing anywhere belle face politics!

The one Ndigbo aligned with PDP for 16 years, and the naive Igbo political elite who are part of the anti-Igbo APC party today (some even joining right from its formative period), of what benefit has this been to Ndigbo…that is besides giving these useless and selfish Igbo politicians the opportunity to kiss Buhari and Tinubus’ scrawny ass!?
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by 89green: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
killsmith:
Of course he has a right to lie to himself.

grin
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by seunmsg(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

The guy is obviously lookin for stomach infrastructure. People that keep jumping from one party to the other buh now u are praising him. I wipe for nigeria😂😂🏃🏃🏃

Obi jumped from APGA to PDP and LP. He’s the deputy chief political jumpology. Atiku is the chief.

5 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by richie240: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lolz, which 'benefits' Biko?
grin
LOVEALAIGBO:

They always come out with the tired line that ‘we want to align Ndigbo with the centre’….or ‘Ndigbo need to be at the centre to benefit from the dividends of democracy’! They will then tell you they’re porting to that coven of witches in order to get benefits for Ndigbo! These greedy fckers will never say the truth…that they’re putting themselves first and doing anywhere belle face politics!

The one Ndigbo aligned with PDP for 16 years, and the naive Igbo political elite who are part of the anti-Igbo APC party today (some even joining right from its formative period), of what benefit has this been to Ndigbo…that is besides giving these useless and selfish Igbo politicians the opportunity to kiss Buhari and Tinubus’ scrawny ass!?

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by sonssyo(f): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Don't drag another to where you are going, this man self
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mu² man, speak for yourself efulefu.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Pakman: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Burob:
A 2 term senator is a failure, yet you can not identify what your papa does for a living?

Does he earn more money than Senator Patrick’s driver?

And you are also one of the very very stupid paupers who eat the vomit of their oppressors.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
This one is talking to his children at home. Mumu man
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
blackslayer:
Have you heard now? All you Igbo cry babies. Big daddy has a plan for you. Big daddy Tinubu will take care of all you Igbo cry baby, skirt wearing, demons!
As him don take care of your hun gry he ad?

Elebi oshi!
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Obi jumped from APGA to PDP and LP. He’s the deputy chief political jumpology. Atiku is the chief.

So what makes this guy different. Can u even listen to urself. So dat means if obi finally align with apc that is when u will know he is smart enough. Like the way u guys think makes me realize we leave with a group of people that are completely senseless

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by seunmsg(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

So what makes this guy different. Can u even listen to urself. So dat means if obi finally align with apc that is when u will know he is smart enough. Like the way u guys think makes me realize we leave with a group of people that are completely senseless

Blablabla. You accused him of looking for stomach infrastructure simply because he joined APC. When I pointed out Obi’s record of jumping around, you started sermonizing. Just listen to yourself and see how hypocritical you sound.

3 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by abibun: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
For joining APC has now made him have sense. If there is any sensible person in APC, will the economy be this crumbled
Entprys:
Uba is one of the few who get sense from that side
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Kingpoint(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ubah just worth next to nothing. Anambrians will serve him serious breakfast
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Ashirioluwa: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Thief
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Johnthesuccess: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
Thunder fire you and that your Tinubu

Igbo people over to y’all

Every region get their own Judas

You are going Gaga gradually. This is not ordinary eyes oo. You really needs to be rein in by the authority. Nairaland can no longer handle you. Lots of your likes are moving on our streets with mental health issues..

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
seunmsg:

Blablabla. You accused him of looking for stomach infrastructure simply because he joined APC. When I pointed out Obi’s record of jumping around, you started sermonizing. Just listen to yourself and see how hypocritical you sound.

You people are not smart at all,, bunch of illiterates. Tell me one single thing sensible about apc. You insult obi and his followers yet the person u elected is destroying the economy and u r busy pointing fingers. U people make me sick I don't even know y am having a conversation with u knucklehead!!

2 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Zealoy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ifeanyi Uba, i know u are my brother but permit me to tell u that Thunder will fire u and that ur generations for saying this,

Imagine this eveing my gas just finished and i decided to go and refill could u imagine that i was told by the receptionists that 1kg of LPG gas is now #1200 #7k for 6kg, my soul nearly left my body i was down before i summon courage to pay, the situation we are facing in this country is really getting out of hands and noone is saying anything.

2 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by paskal16: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mumu
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Picardor2: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
nairalandkachy1:
"70% of us who are multi-millionaires in the southeast made our money from Lagos. Tinubu can integrate all. It gladdens my heart that Tinubu is rewarding those who didn’t vote for him with Dave Umahi as Minister."

Ur on ur own

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/12/tinubu-fair-to-south-east-has-other-good-things-for-region-says-ifeanyi-ubah/?fbclid=IwAR2JC88AFLj5HqXiqoK-8M6fWYGN4XL-GeN1tCiWH-aY-el_cFV7eJufCrQ
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by bluefilm: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Which Tinubu?

The one with A in his or her name, or the one that graduated from secondary school even before s/he was born?

Abeg leave story joor

God forbid BAT thing.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by famology(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
This one go pain obidients pass their loss of the presidential election.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by ReubenE(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
sweerychick:
cheesy I'm beginning to think that the only way to hustle for appointment in this Tinubu regime is to bring Igbos into it.
100%

Apologies to Igbo people but I think most of the people someone can point to as leaders over there are stupid.
Why drag an entire region or ethnic group to a personal political decision that he made, and quite sadly, they all do same thing when they cross to the other side.

Nigeria is a multi party democracy and not every one is expected to vote for one candidate. Additionally, not voting for a particular candidate does not mean a certain region or ethnic group should not be part of the government. The narrative that giving a statutory appointment to some persons from a region that did not vote for the government in power hence should be grateful is a very backward and nauseating mentality.

It is either they give their ethnic group collective insult to please other people in their private political dealings or they just find a way to always drag their region to a place where others will collectively look down on them.
Umahi Umahi Umahi....shey that one don transform south east to Las Vegas abi wetin by being works minister? Like that's a statutory position for christ sake...

Igbo people should warn their leaders to stop ridiculing them outside.

2 Likes

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by flokii: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ubah playing to the gallery.. If you can't beat them, you join them.
This is exactly what the Anambra man is doing. After trying all they could to usurp Yoruba political structure in Lagos, they now want to form familiarity.

My own is that PBAT should sha be careful with these folks.. gbogbo alangba lo danu de ile, a ko mo eyi ti inu n run.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by richie240: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
See you.
Obi is welcome so long as he knows his position as d 'last born' in d party.

That rubbish treachery he orchestrated in LP nor fit work for APC.

Pls, tell him ds b4 d spirit of 'jumpology' descends on him once again.
cool
Funkyswagzz:

1 Like

Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Uchemus(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pakute:
Lol, things are becoming clearer. This man no defect enter APC when Buhari was in power, why?. If you no fear Jagaban as political Messi of Nigerian politics, then you're dumber than a snail. Jagaban no go respond to una hate but una political leaders na dem go fight Jagaban fight, all dem Ngige, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, dem useless to Jagaban, Jagaban dey gather strong recruits that will break the spell Obi had on the easterners. Obi does not have any value to offer these men, so dem go make sure say he doesn't use his badluck to rub off on them. If these men would truly work for Jagaban, then something big is comgng to the SE.

You sound daft. Have you seen your life, isn't it miserable enough?
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by paramakina202: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
richie240:
Placing d cart before the horse.
Shdn't it be "what has se done for jagaban/APC?"
As we speak, while everyone is praying for d success of his administration, the average se is attacking him and his administration and praying for it's downfall.

Nwokem, dey play.
cool

We are not asking anything other than our constitutional right as integral part of Nigeria we deserve our dues without begging or turning to sycophants to Tinubu.Have you seen politicians from other tribes who has even benefited 10 times more from Tinubu praising him for making some of their people ministers?Why are they disgracing themselves? Nwokem,you no dey serious.
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
richie240:
See you.
Obi is welcome so long as he knows his position as d 'last born' in d party.

That rubbish treachery he orchestrated in LP nor fit work for APC.

Pls, tell him ds b4 d spirit of 'jumpology' descends on him once again.
cool

Don't kid urself my friend
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by bentenny(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Well he has every right to port to any party of his choice!
However,he should be honest enough to declare with his full chest that he left his party to APC based on selfish interests and not all these stale political cappings!
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by fortunechy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
U have succeeded in killing ur political career by urself.....Mugu!!!
Re: South-East is joining where I am going, Tinubu Has Plans For Us - Ifeanyi Ubah by flokii: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
fortunechy:
U have succeeded in killing ur political career by urself.....Mugu!!!

Next to join APC is Obi your messiah.. you folks are yet to get the biggest shock of your lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Fires Back At Governors / Akeredolu Holds Thanksgiving Service For Successful Inauguration / "APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.