Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,571 members, 7,921,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops (4217 Views)

Atiku Condemns Genocidal Threat Against Igbos Living In Lagos / ''Pack Your Loads & Leave Lagos" - Godwin Ikuru Threatens Igbos Living In Lagos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by 7lives: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2023
kingthreat:
Even Benin wey like ruggedity, they have never been singled out internationally for discrimination.
There is something the Igbos are doing wrong and they need to correct it in their children so it doesn't complicate things for them. Imagine small Liberia.

Watch over 10 years old Jerusalema and District 9, these two South African movies were a reality check for me.
These people have really battered the image of this country beyond repair.
Yet they cry everyday, pointing accusing fingers blaming everyone except themselves.
I actually blamed it all on Lugard, ' cause I can't understand the correlation between those wearing leaves and those wearing agbada.

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

let me tell you something....
am dating a igbo woman right now....

when she get frustrated something very confusin to me appears....
when it comes to money,you guys always overdo it....

although i love her alot,i always have to shout her back to her senses continualy....
Knowing who you're already by your engagement here on nairaland, I will confidently say she's wasting her time dating you. I hope she realizes it on time and escape with her life.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

But Liberia is not located in Ekiti or Oyo. Abi you no know where Liberia dey ni?
Go to page one and read what people from Ekiti and Oyo are saying about Igbo people in general. After reading, maybe you can understand why my response was directed to them.
A reasonable person will investigate the reasons for the ugly development first and when determined will make effort to apportion blames accordingly and not on the entire ethnic group.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Xtristopher: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2023
After they have developed Liberia these ungrateful people want to throw them out this isn't fair at all. They should relocate to Sudan where they are much needed

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by tsdarkside(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

Knowing who you're already by your engagement here on nairaland, I will confidently say she's wasting her time dating you. I hope she realizes it on time and escape with her life.

mumu....she still prefers me over you....olodo....

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2023
lwisee:

Ozuor😂

Them catch you stealing you say them hate you
You are a mumu man
Your stupidity is beyond repair. I leave you to your fate.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Lifestone(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

Tinubu's case is saying something else.
Oluwole is a popular industry in Yorubaland.

Read up my response to dealslip and understand what most Yorubas are doing MAYBE unknowingly.
Yoruba started the Tinubu investigation. We don't condole or defend evil.
We stood up for Tinubu because of the mob actions of the Igbos who has failed to reason even after CSU confirmed that he attended and graduated. It became obvious that the actions of the Mobs were not rational but simply malicious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

Go to page one and read what people from Ekiti and Oyo are saying about Igbo people in general. After reading, maybe you can understand why my response was directed to them.
A reasonable person will investigate the reasons for the ugly development first and when determined will make effort to apportion blames accordingly and not on the entire ethnic group.

Same thing happened in Ghana a few years back.

Did you investigate and publish your final paper on why Ghanian officials were locking up Ibo shops in their country ?

Pls tell us why Ghana did a similar thing in their country and why have the Ghanian authorities refused to have same Ibos do business in their markets.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

Your stupidity is beyond repair. I leave you to your fate.

So what do you expect from us all ?

To clap for you ?

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by richie240: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2023
From south africa, to Ghana to Togo to indonesia to malaysia to India to vietnam to cambodia.......
Now na small liberia turn.

Why are all these ppl/countries 'jealous' of Igbos like this.

My ppl talk say "woman nor get manners, she dey talk say her in-laws nor like am".
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by tsdarkside(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

To slap you ?

corrected....

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Same thing happened in Ghana a few years back.

Did you investigate and publish your final paper on why Ghanian officials were locking up Ibo shops in their country ?

Pls tell us why Ghana did a similar thing in their country and why have the Ghanian authorities refused to have same Ibos do business in their markets.
Hasn't the problem been resolved? What then does it make of your accusations and allegations against the Igbo nation over the activities of a few persons in Ghana? You haters will never learn hence we will give it to you tit for tat.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by kingthreat(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2023
7lives:

Watch over 10 years old Jerusalema and District 9, these two South African movies were a reality check for me.
These people have really battered the image of this country beyond repair.
Yet they cry everyday, pointing accusing fingers blaming everyone except themselves.
I actually blamed it all on Lugard, ' cause I can't understand the correlation between those wearing leaves and those wearing agbada.

Oga dey take am easy. Your mouth too bad. This your talk(on bolded) fit make person drink sniper grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by tsdarkside(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

Hasn't the problem been resolved? What then does it make of your accusations and allegations against the Igbo nation over the activities of a few persons in Ghana? You haters will never learn hence we will give it to you tit for tat.

few he says....from ghana to europe,malaysia,somalia,kenya....

its few indeed....

3 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

The reason why comments are being directed to you Ibos as a group stems from Facebook comments made by Ibos claiming the actions of the Liberian government were as a result from Yoruba people instigating them to take action against Ibo traders.

Even your foolish post you made here reechoed the same lame blame of diverting to an imaginary Yoruba online movement to blacklist you Ibos.

Do you even have sense at all?

4 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

To clap for you ?

I expect you to criticise those invloved in Liberia and seek for appropriate punishment for whatever infringement that they've committed without having to latch on to it to profile the whole Igbo nation. I know it isn't possible for you because your soul has been eaten up by hatred for Igbos.
Trying to profile the whole Igbo nation will make us do the same to the Yorubas.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by tsdarkside(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

I expect you to criticise those invloved in Liberia and seek for appropriate punishment for whatever infringement that they've committed without having to latch on to it to profile the whole Igbo nation. I know it isn't possible for you because your soul has been eaten up by hatred for Igbos.
Trying to profile the whole Igbo nation will make us do the same to the Yorubas.

wait....
you want us to fight for you even if you misbehave....??

we go fight for you,but not when you continue to misbehave like this....

btw....
you are even busy fightin us sef at home....
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

You should have done the same thing instead of assigning blame for your latest crackdown in far away Liberia to Yoruba online trolls .

Maybe if you idiots respected both your hosts and laws of the land , this shit will never happen .

Have you considered the above for once in your ever irresponsible blame assigning life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

And the Facebook screenshot posted by the OP showed Ibos blaming Yorubas for their self induced ordeal in far away Liberia.

FYI, Liberia has more Ibo slave descendants that were freed after the American civil war.

Go figure
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The reason why comments are being directed to you Ibos as a group stems from Facebook comments made by Ibos claiming the actions of the Liberian government were as a result from Yoruba people instigating them to take action against Ibo traders.

Even your foolish post you made here reechoed the same lame blame of diverting to an imaginary Yoruba online movement to blacklist you Ibos.

Do you even have sense at all?
I'm happy most Igbos are beginning to see what Yorubas are doing online to ethnically profile us. Expect the same response from Igbos.

Any country where some Igbos have been caught in criminal activities still have criminals after those few Igbos are jailed. The question is that; how comes those countries are singling out a single ethnic group from a far away country if not because some known people have taken it upon themselves to deliberately ethnic profile their fellow countrymen?

FACTS.
**There are Yorubas in Ghana doing crimes.
**There are Yorubas in Liberia doing crimes.
**There are Yorubas in South Africa doing crimes.
**There are Yorubas in UK doing crimes.
**There are Yorubas in USA doing crimes.
**There are Yorubas in Saudi Arabia doing crimes.
That Igbos don't go around pointing hands towards Yorubas as criminals in those countries doesn't mean they're not there.
However, Igbos will begin to do so as we can see CLEARLY the handiwork of Yorubas.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by tsdarkside(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

And the Facebook screenshot posted by the OP showed Ibos blaming Yorubas for their self induced ordeal in far away Liberia.

FYI, Liberia has more Ibo slave descendants that were freed after the American civil war.

Go figure

wait oo....
liberia is even a nation of freed slaves from america sef....

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by tsdarkside(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

I'm happy most Igbos are beginning to see what Yorubas are doing online to ethnically profile us. Expect the same response from Igbos.

Any country where some Igbos have been caught in criminal activities still have criminals after those few Igbos are jailed. The question is that; how comes those countries are singling out a single ethnic group from a far away country if not because some known people have taken it upon themselves to deliberately ethnic profile their fellow countrymen?

FACTS.
That Igbos don't go around pointing hands towards Yorubas as criminals in those countries doesn't mean they're not there.
However, Igbos will begin to do so as we can see CLEARLY the handiwork of Yorubas.

the day yorubas start dislikin una too,na the day you igbos are finished in nigeria....

yorubas are the only tribe still left in nigeria trying to understand una....
all other tribes are fed up with una....

1 Like

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

few he says....from ghana to europe,malaysia,somalia,kenya....

its few indeed....
Your case is irredeemable. I pity for any Igbo lady that shares any affection with you.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by tsdarkside(m): 9:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

Your case is irredeemable. I pity for any Igbo lady that shares any affection with you.

talk nonesense about my wife and i will descend on you....!! angry angry

basstard....

1 Like

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by seunjungle1(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2023
Igbos are from Liberia. Liberia should hand it softly and not to fight their brothers and sisters.
Everywhere they are is their land but reverse is the case in their own country(Biafra)...giving you stvpid excuses like igbos don't sell their land to strangers but can buy land where they are stranger.

Continu
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

the day yorubas start dislikin una too,na the day you igbos are finished in nigeria....

yorubas are the only tribe still left in nigeria trying to understand una....
all other tribes are fed up with una....
Lol. What is stopping them? Our people were attacked in the last Lagos election and thereafter, our businesses were burnt by the same Yorubas(MC Oluomo's thugs). An Igbo Chief is under arrest for saying he'll take steps to defend the attacks of his people if the state government doesn't act. I guess that is the epitome of Yoruba likeness towards Igbos. One can therefore imagine what Yoruba dislike will be.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

talk nonesense about my wife and i will descend on you....!! angry angry

basstard....
Igbo ladies beware of these people.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

wait oo....
liberia is even a nation of freed slaves from america sef....

And we know that vast majority of Akata people are Ibo slaves that's why they are exact replicas like the Ibos here in Nigeria and behave anyhow like them

1 Like

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by able20(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2023
Awon Omoluabi make una day Ronu small.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

FACTS.

Jesus H. Christ!

So it's Yorubas that sent you to carry drugs and engage in all manner of illicit activities while disrespecting your hosts and same Yoruba will now report you to the host country's police force .

Jesus H. Christ.

You people have serious mental problems I swear you down.

2 Likes

Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by Yujin(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

You should have done the same thing instead of assigning blame for your latest crackdown in far away Liberia to Yoruba online trolls .

Maybe if you idiots respected both your hosts and laws of the land , this shit will never happen .

Have you considered the above for once in your ever irresponsible blame assigning life?
Let me tell you how civilised governments handle crimes. They don't ethnic profile ethnic groups when it comes to civil crimes. They deal with it on individual basis because they know that people are different and circumstances aren't the same. Whenever you see a government official ethnic profiling (especially when the ethnic group is one that isn't indigenous), you'll know he has been influenced by certain groups of interest. This is how we know what Yorubas are doing. We will reciprocate it.
Re: Liberia Government Lock And Kick Igbos Living In Liberia Out Of Their Shops by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2023
Yujin:

Let me tell you how civilised governments handle crimes. They don't ethnic profile ethnic groups when it comes to civil crimes. They deal with it on individual basis because they know that people are different and circumstances aren't the same. Whenever you see a government official ethnic profiling (especially when the ethnic group is one that isn't indigenous), you'll know he has been influenced by certain groups of interest. This is how we know what Yorubas are doing. We will reciprocate it.

Yeah right.

99.9% of your people are doing what exactly in India ?

What and where are the opportunities available in India of all places that is seeing you troop there and coincidently (as you want us to assume), they are getting arrested daily for one crime or the other.

It will not take an Einstein among the Indian police to put two and two together to arrive at the conclusion that your people are not in India to do legit business or work.

Call it ethnic profiling all you want. This is simply good old fashion commonsense police profiling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup: What Will You Do If You Wake To Hear The Martial Music On Radio? / Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? / Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.