Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,318 members, 7,964,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos (19065 Views)

Nigerians Who Abandoned Homeland To Enjoy Their Wealth Abroad / Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada / Tinubu Says He Made His Wealth From Inheritance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
OGIBRA:
They will come for ifeanyi uba head now, as if they know better than him..
he should save us the sermon and decamped jeje... He has always side with APC in Senate so why Al these exaggerations...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by okorogodwin4(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
The first billionaire in Nigeria is the father of ikemba Nnewi sir Louis Ojukwu
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Alliswell248: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tell them ....
They would disagree as usual, and they can't leave Lagos.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
pachigo001:
his political carrier is coming to an end trust me he will be dealt with soon
are u in his constituency?? That you are threatening rubbish keep like how Ina wan end soludo reign yt APGA dominated Anambra assembly

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by jojothaiv(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
I dey come make I dey go Jo..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Timothy89(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Lol

Igbos wey no dey forget

One day they’ll remind him of this statement

Igbo people wey get mind for back

why are you crying more than the bereaved? I thought this foool that's obsessed with Yoruba is not igbo

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by themanderon: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
He has joined them and left his brain behind. It is time for him to start talking like them. The moment one joins that devilish party the truth leaves you behind.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Phantom233: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
No wonder why ESN and IPOB been wan kill this idiot.. imagine this madness from someone whose already wealthy just because of political interest.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by mbos: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
illiteracy = adult education
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Proudlyomonna: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Are We talking about the same evil APC structure of suffering, hardship and renewed shege pro max grin grin grin
Are We talking about same tifnubu, drug lord cum certificate forger grin grin

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by mbos: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Name an ibo who ever succeeded without the influence of Yorubaland.
eastern

a statement made do to lack of history
what has lagos got to do with the eastern region that had the best growing economy before the civil war....................

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by flokii: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
lomprico:

You see why u are an animal? So before 1999 all igbos in Lagos were poor! You see?

Most of your blind parents from South East travelled down to Lagos to enjoy Free eye checks and eye glasses distributed during Tinubu's tenure as governor.. He gave your people sense of belonging when they had none.
You lots are just ingrates, nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by goodmouth: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rubbish talk.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Mandate2023: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
And the Yorubas in Lagos can’t make such money from their own land

Shebi Lagos state dey pay Igbo people rent

Give them money for business

Train their kids in school

If Yoruba land was that successful why all Yorubas never make am

Why Yoruba full Igwuruta, chokocho, Eneka Infact all around Port Harcourt

Ur brain is paining u if u ever believe igbos are richer than yorubas, making noise is not part of yoruba culture

Why did igbos forget dis

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Teeklef(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ayodeoba:
who tell you yorubas are not also making it?
You dey mind the idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are the one disgracing yourself and your entire lineage here because the person I'm talking to have got my message. Ossu
Eran, take correction and get tha fuckout

Ohoada is in rivers state and not south east
Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Miles300: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
Omo this men no get integrity again ,anything to lick Ass ...stupid fool so igbo weren't rich in lagos until Tinubu came in to the picture....
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by LegacyB: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
okorogodwin4:
The first billionaire in Nigeria is the father of
ikemba Nnewi sir Louis Ojukwu
He made his money in Lagos…….

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Olodo
Ewure ni e. Did I tell you I don't know, The person I'm talking to is from Rivers State and I'm telling him to go and find solutions to those in Ahoada West before talking about Yoruba. You are not in any position to tell me where Ahoada is located that's where I did my NYSC. Ossupig

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Teeklef(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Olodo
Ahoada not ohoada.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by afube: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/ifeanyi-ubah-80-of-igbo-derive-their-wealth-from-tinubus-legacy-in-lagos/amp

Someone should just leave this douche bag with simon Ekpa in a ring for 30 minutes....someone needs his destiny restructured!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by ibechris(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
they are ungreatful souls

U can't even write correctly.

See ur head
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Ewure ni e. Did I tell you I don't know, The person I'm talking to is from Rivers State and I'm telling him to go and find solutions to those in Ahoada West before talking about Yoruba. You are not in any position to tell me where Ahoada is located that's where I did my NYSC. Ossupig
Eran, are there no poor living living under the bridge in Lagos and in your village ? Are there no people doing "Owo mi da" in Lagos and your village ? So why are you taking as if it's only in ohaoda in rivers state that people are going through hard times?

Will you be at the red light area of Allen avenue tonight for your usual hustle na
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Allisgud: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mugu,him don finish the plate of rice,they have handed him a mic to speak
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by tfelicityk(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
1000% south Easterners and westerners will disagree with him. However, he is entitled to his own opinion...
Those prominent business mogul in the Nation and outside the Nation may testified to it.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Allisgud: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mugu,him don finish the plate of rice,they have handed him a mic to speak grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Oluwademilade: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

90% of taxi drivers in PH na yoruba people and their car door no dey everly close unless say na driver close am himself

You Dey attack innocent Yoruba people. You no go face person wet talk
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by dododawa1: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Lagos made

Almost

NIGERIANS

Billionaire

Continue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by SonOfDSoil01: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

90% of taxi drivers in PH na yoruba people and their car door no dey everly close unless say na driver close am himself

you are just too dull grin why didnt your cursed brothers just remained back in your cursed land and make it there? The senator is igbo and its not a yoruba man that made the statement. Or are you more informed than him? Or because or your 2x2 shop you think that makes you more wealtheir than the yoruba? You better wake up, if you want to contest the statement he made why not advise your cursed people to migrate back home and stay put and lets see if he is right or wrong.....ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Eran, are there no poor living living under the bridge in Lagos and in your village ? Are there no people doing "Owo mi da" in Lagos and your village ? So why are you taking as if it's only in ohaoda in rivers state that people are going through hard times?

Will you be at the red light area of Allen avenue tonight for your usual hustle na
Eranko 💪 ni e. Go and meet poor people in your family for discussion I don't have your time. Your tribe are the one doing olosho all over the country even in abroad. I know the person that gave birth to you was once a customer there
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by thegooddieyoung: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
Pitakwa abobi, eazy pressure abeg

Taylor94:

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos by SirLakes: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ass kissing don start! grin

The moment you start associating with APC, you don lose your sense of reasoning be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Job Scam: Police Rescue 50 Stranded Foreigners In Lagos Building / Dino Melaye Rides Horse In Kwara (Pics) / Jonathan, Oshiomhole, Ezekwesili, Others Extol Capt Hosa As Children Launch NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.