Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,895 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm (19127 Views)

Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Health Sector / Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors / Ugochukwu Uwajumogu, Tinubu's Special Adviser On Industry, Trade And Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Tayorshd87: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Obasanjo is slowly becoming the best president we have ever had in Nigeria. He didn't mind appointing people from other tribes together with his fellow yorubas. Tinubu has just been appointing yorubas. Very tribalistic man

Yet Obasanjo didn't do anything or rather d west didn't benefit anything from him during his regimen
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by planetx: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Bunch of nonsensical parastatals
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by BrickDevo: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
sonnie10:
Lagos international Trade fair Complex - Victoria Safiya Ndanusa.
Igbos will never learn. This is why Ojukwu declined the invitation to commission the complex after it was built by Igbo traders who moved from Idumota and Balogun Market.
am interested in facts like this, where do I get more?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by HRMK: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
WHAT TYPE OF MAN IS THIS?HE IS NOT EVEN BOTHERED ABOUT ATIKU AND OBI AND SUPREME COURT!HE HAS WON BOTH IN THE SPIRIT AND THE PHYSICAL!!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Owaincouncil:
It will soon be my turn in Jesus name
Amen๐Ÿ™
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by sonnie10: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
tiswell:
Ojukwu actually commissioned the trade fair,but warned igbos of their foolery.
He just went there to point out their foolishness to their face. He left right after that. I was there.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Fearyourcreator: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Chetas81:
you mean president of forger's
Who is the president of NIGERIA?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by tiswell(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
sonnie10:

He just went there to point out their foolishness to their face. He left right after that. I was there.
You are right,we are saying the same thing.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Chetas81(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Who is the president of NIGERIA?
forger
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by AareGaa: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
sonnie10:

That place was just a building with over grown grasses until the traders moved in. I know every detail of the financial contributions that was made by individual traders.
Then. around 1998 when the building committee was set up in old balogun, each shop owner was asked to pay #600k (#7M in todays value ) for a single shop.
Some took double and some took 4 in one shops. People like Flora, Bicu, Bishop, built individual stand alone plazas by themselves. Some even built and rented it out to banks. It was a bragging right then to be called bank landlord. Before then, the ASPANDA auto parts section was already vibrant with trading activities.

Carry your frustrations commot here.
We have told you severally to go and make your iboland liveable.
Ibos shops add no value to South west economy
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by sonnie10: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
AareGaa:

Carry your frustrations commot here.
We have told you severally to go and make your iboland liveable.
Ibos shops add no value to South west economy

That is exactly what I am doing right now. Check my previous posts here. Dem no dey tell person
Why does it hurt so much to be reminded that Igbos single handedly built the Lagos trade fair complex?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Fearyourcreator: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Chetas81:
forger
Oponu .. Tinubu na our oga ... where your papa when he dey enter aso Rock
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by AareGaa: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2023
sonnie10:

That is exactly what I am doing right now. Check my previous posts here. Dem no dey tell person
Why does it hurt so much to be reminded that Igbos single handedly built the Lagos trade fair complex?

Go and built dilapidated Ibo land and stop disturbing us
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Chetas81(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oponu .. Tinubu na our oga ... where your papa when he dey enter aso Rock
of course eleriburuku citizen like you have something hide, after 63 year's of independent, you and your eranko oga, still hiding certificate, you really mad ooooooooo ๐Ÿฆ
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Fearyourcreator: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chetas81:
of course eleriburuku citizen like you have something hide, after 63 year's of independent, you and your eranko oga, still hiding certificate, you really mad ooooooooo ๐Ÿฆ
You go cry tire... Wetin your papa dey hide ... una go cry tire ... lolzzz... na Tinubu be president for 63 years ... afofun
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Chetas81(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
tongue
Fearyourcreator:

You go cry tire... Wetin your papa dey hide ... una go cry tire ... lolzzz... na Tinubu be president for 63 years ... afofun
of course eleriburuku like have nothing to contribute, eranko, trump see you finish called you shithole
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Fearyourcreator: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chetas81:
:Pof course eleriburuku like have nothing to contribute, eranko, trump see you finish called you shithole
If them check you well now them assist you write WAEC
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Chetas81(m): 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

If them check you well now them assist you write WAEC
English language no be my language,all stupid educated people like you in Nigeria, show the world, that education is no longer needed in Nigeria, YOUR ELERIBURUKU BROTHER BEGIN TO BEG JUDGE NOT TO OPEN THE CHICAGO CASE,ELEWON
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Fearyourcreator: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chetas81:
English language no be my language,all stupid educated people like you in Nigeria, show the world, that education is no longer needed in Nigeria, YOUR ELERIBURUKU BROTHER BEGIN TO BEG JUDGE NOT TO OPEN THE CHICAGO CASE,ELEWON
But Exxon mobile employ the same person... you no get sense
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Chetas81(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

But Exxon mobile employ the same person... you no get sense
hhhhmmm what are you hiding mr Exxon, YOU GUYS REALLY SICK IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD
Re: President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm by Fearyourcreator: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chetas81:
hhhhmmm what are you hiding mr Exxon, YOU GUYS REALLY SICK IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD
Pele ti e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Consolidated Revenue Fund / Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 / Ben Kalu Reacts To Exclusion Of South East From 9th NASS Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.