Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,796 members, 7,930,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:55 AM

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election (29797 Views)

Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by donborg(m): 4:01am On Oct 14, 2023
oshozondii:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/13/exclusive-tinubus-plan-release-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-stalled-southeast-nigerian

I always knew that Tinubu will release Nnamdi Cownu after helping him to secure the Presidency for him a Yoruba at the expense of Igbos courtesy of Cownu's Biafra agitation he used to confuse Igbos.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Ilekokonit: 4:30am On Oct 14, 2023
DMerciful:
If you think this is a Greek gift for possible Supreme Court miscarriage of justice, you lie Amoda!

Supreme Court has to sack Amoda for forgery and rigging

At last someone who thinks deeply.

Tinubu in hurriedly releasing Igboho and planning to release Kanu imminently is trying to scare the Supreme Court judges that Nigeria will break up if they remove him as president.

Tinubu obviously shaken by CSU releasing his admission gender as Female against his wishes gave a pained and crestfallen Independence day address and this Igboho cum Kanu release is his gambit to at least have a Yoruba Nation to rule in case the Supreme Court removes him as in that scenario, Tinubu will not mind Nigeria breaking up along ethnic lines so that he at least has a Yoruba land to rule steal from into perpetuity.

The timing of the sudden release of Igboho and Kanu's impending release are plans to set Nigeria on fire and split it up along Ethnic lines by Tinubu in case the Supreme Court removes him for forgery.

Tinubu's thinking now is along the lines of Kaka ki eku ma je sese, a a fi sawada nu. If I can't have the Presidency, then no one can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Ilekokonit: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2023
todugo:
I am Igbo but I bet you, Civil War loading if they release him. 😂😂

That's exactly what Tinubu wants as he may have intel that the Supreme court judges will remove him and his plan b is to at least have a Yoruba Nation to rule steal from hence his hurried release of Igboho and the imminent release of Kanu.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Ilekokonit: 4:46am On Oct 14, 2023
2 weeks ago, I read somewhere that Kanu will be freed by December and I immediately knew that Tinubu was planning to release Igboho as well for his plan b which is to engineer Nigeria breaking up along ethnic lines in case he is removed by the Supreme Court Judges.

Igboho was released 3 days ago. Go figure.

Tinubu does not mind plunging Nigeria into a Civil war if he is removed by the Supreme Court. At least he has Guinean Citizenship and a horde of private jets he can use in escaping from Nigeria after he sets it on fire only to come back once the dust has settled.

We don't know who we are dealing with in the person of Mrs Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu. Underestimate him her at your own peril.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by zomby(m): 5:20am On Oct 14, 2023
Igbos are known to be ungrateful and lack common sense like there is no tomorrow. Tinubu releasing this lazy fool will be his greatest mistake ever.
He should be left caged like a bird; feed him and give him water to drink from time to time. Anything more is simply uncivilized!
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by flokii: 5:42am On Oct 14, 2023
PBAT should not make that mistake of releasing Kanu.. Let him have his time in court.

It took our intelligence agencies serious efforts to nab the guy who was hell bent on causing civil war in Nigeria. Let court put him on trial and sentence him accordingly.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by hollywater: 5:57am On Oct 14, 2023
ILoveNG:
It won’t happen. Terrorists must not be freed.
Bleep you and your generation.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2023
searchlight:
You contribution doesn't matter because you do t have sense. No one cares about what you think.
And you think the one with sense is a terrorist supporter?
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2023
richie240:

Cool ur mind bro, this thread na click bait.
Maybe shettima in 2031 o, but certainly not Tinubu.

And if the 'love' ndigbos have for ndi-fulani is to be considered and reciprocated, then the earliest reprieve for Kanu na 2039....after shettima don waka commot.
cool
Hahahaha!! Nice one, my guy don old by that time.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Austineva:
you go yell and explain tire. No evidence
FG that went all the way to recapture him knew it has evidence
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by afube: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2023
LegendHero:
I won’t believe this news yet.

However, I know Tinubu well, he is the kind of guy that will release Kanu because of the kind of politics he play and his philosophy of live and let live.

After releasing him and he start fomenting another trouble, I will be here to laugh at Tinubu.

On May 29, I had initially advised the president to release him but looking at what has happened from then till now, I think they should just send him to Hades.

Belittle and under rate Ndigbo at your PERIL !!!
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Coldie(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2023
searchlight:
He made igbos know that Nigeria is never destined to be great and so every igbos don't believe in the ZOO again but to better their Individual lives pending when Biafra comes. Is that not good enough?
U guys are just talking smoke.

I didn't tell u to mention heaven and Earth I only told u to mention just 3 benefits of nnamdi kanu to igbo land.

I can name 5 disadvantages, I am telling u to mention just 3
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Coldie(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2023
Austineva:
that's the mentality of an average zoogerian. We want our own Nation so that we can build our own Nation to our own taste. Know this and know peace
If only u know say Biafra will be a very poor nation. I am an igbo man and I am telling u Biafra will be so poor that, if u guys see a Nigerian u guys would be looking like him like u saw someone from America
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2023
Coldie:

If only u know say Biafra will be a very poor nation. I am an igbo man and I am telling u Biafra will be so poor that, if u guys see a Nigerian u guys would be looking like him like u saw someone from America
then you are not an Igbo person as u claimed or u are of those fulani mixed blood. Na me talk am.
In additionally, let Nigeria allow Igbos go, we love that poor Biafra, they should let us go
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
come make we take our blokos bet. If dem release am, I go cut my blokos give you, if dem no release am, you go cut that your small blokos give me to feed my dog
I have absolutely nothing to do with abo.ki uncircumcised blokos
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Enemyofpeace: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Austineva:
I have absolutely nothing to do with abo.ki uncircumcised blokos
because your blokos small now
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by LegendHero(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
afube:

Belittle and under rate Ndigbo at your PERIL !!!

What is Ndibo?
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by APCNig: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Taylor94:

Who carry pikin thing lift am go up

When hand begin pain am he go bring hand down

If I’ve to explain this adage to you then your moms bridal price needs to be returned

Not every tribe sells their female children in the name of bride price.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by searchlight: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Coldie:

U guys are just talking smoke.

I didn't tell u to mention heaven and Earth I only told u to mention just 3 benefits of nnamdi kanu to igbo land.

I can name 5 disadvantages, I am telling u to mention just 3
Accept it or leave it Kanu is the most loved Igbo man alive today. If you disagree with this it means that you are not in touch with the reality
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Sleekfingers: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
That will be a terrible mistake from Tinubu.......

That's why I love Buhari......
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Sleekfingers: 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
EmmyMaestro:
In other words IMO people should vote APC

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
SmartyPants:

The totality of lagos voters was less than 1.2 million ma. Sofry sofry cheesy
Lol.. I guess she wanted to mean half a million votes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu May Lose Control Of APC In New Leadership Struggle / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out / Armed Autopiloters Attack Labour Party Event In Enugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.