Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,139 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Is This Foreign Employment Genuine - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Foreign Employment Genuine (673 Views)

Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Foreign Employment Genuine by obegiri: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
My son got this employment letter through an old acquaintance of his in Nigeria before he left for Amsterdam ,who is working in the said company and standing for him as a guarantor, but there has been several demands from the company on the procurement of some documents in Nigeria, ranges from insurance, ndla , police etc which has cost me thousands of naira, including transit passage clearance ticket fee which I have sent to the guy twice in Amsterdam .

1 Share

Re: Is This Foreign Employment Genuine by mokset123: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2023
obegiri:
My son got this employment letter through an old acquaintance of his in Nigeria before he left for Amsterdam ,who is working in the said company and standing for him as a guarantor, but there has been several demands from the company on the procurement of some documents in Nigeria, ranges from insurance, ndla , police etc which has cost me thousands of naira, including transit passage clearance ticket fee which I have sent to the guy twice in Amsterdam .
go online, check their website and find out a number or email address different from the one stated in the employment letter and contact them to verify the authenticity number the information
Re: Is This Foreign Employment Genuine by Vickivicki(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hello Obegiri,
Has your son resumed for the job now? A younger brother just reached out to me with the same type of letter and I wanted to also know the genuineness, your experience sharing can be a life saver, thanks.
obegiri:
Re: Is This Foreign Employment Genuine by obegiri: 6:22pm On Jan 06
Oh! I'm getting to see this your message now,im so sorry im replying you so late.
It's not genuine, its a fake letter from a fraud syndicate to trick you into obtain unending travling documents,and some other directives which costs a lot till you are exhausted
mokset123:
go online, check their website and find out a number or email address different from the one stated in the employment letter and contact them to verify the authenticity number the information
or smart enough to discover there antics.

Has your son resumed for the job now? A younger brother just reached out to me with the same type of letter and I wanted to also know the genuineness, your experience sharing can be a life saver, thanks.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Is This Foreign Employment Genuine by Vickivicki(m): 7:53am On Jan 09
Many thanks for the update, I sure will inform him

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Job Needed / My Cv Got Recognized When I Finally Understood It's Written Format / Spy police Driver Needed In Victoria Island @120k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.