Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,381 members, 7,950,817 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? (1231 Views)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Penguin2: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
EcoNews:
I laugh when I read from foolish Igbo like yourself. Can we apply this your analogy to Tinubu ?

If Tinubu was or is anything you foolish Igbo denigrate him to be why did the same agency government agency under PDP 16 years probe him and yet he is found to be clean a a whistle each time n he is always honourably discharged n acquitted ?

You accuse a man of fraud yet can not find a single dirt on him for 16 years yet hate bigotry n jealousy will not let you Igbo tribe rest while the Pandora criminal you sell as saint is fighting from APGA to PDP n now labour just to evade answering to his crimes in the law court.

It’s obvious you lots cannot engage constructively and logically without degenerating to insults and illogical vituperations.

Not like I’m surprised. Because it simply betrays the content of your head and the nature of your environment.

Meanwhile, need I remind you that Tinubu was convicted at the Supreme Court in the case instituted by Gani Fawehimi but only escaped getting sacked as governor on technicalities.

And does all the barrage of criminal revelations about him not worry you? Tell me another politician with even half the baggage that Tinubu has.
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by chichar1(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

Go and ask the cannibal called Ojukwu
what a God damm and forsaken entity
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by OkCornel(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dave Umahi I think
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Penguin2: 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
sukkot:
dave umahi is better. alex otti is good too. start rallying behind these men for the future. but please dont do it toxic-ally so as to put people off. build bridges. shelve the toxic anger politics.
I speak to you authoritatively that Dave Umahi is the worst governor that Ebonyi has had since 1999. The only thing he succeeded in doing is using aesthetics and PR to deceive outsiders and give the impression that he did well.

Under Umahi education died.

Under Umahi workers suffered.

Under Umahi touts held sway.

The only thing he concentrated on was infrastructure(roads) because he was using his company to construct them and get the money back.

Umahi was so terrible that he even lost his polling unit as a Senatorial Candidate in the last election.

But even if Umahi was such a great person, the moment he comes out for election now, you lots will remember he’s Igbo and start your usual tribalism. That’s how Orji Uzor Kalu was the best Igbo man to have ever been created by God until he dared to contest for the Senate Presidency.

About Otti, 4 months ago, did anyone know Otti could do what he’s currently doing? Or you wanted Igbos to support him so that you would have said we are supporting somebody that has never held political leadership before and bla bla?
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Penguin2: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
yarimo:
are you not the one that said you are supporting him based on character? No need to quote you with any better Igbo politicians again. You lack integrity if that is the kind of character you are supporting. No need to waste anytime listening any patriotic politicians to you
And it is you, who are supporting Tinubu, that have integrity?
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Penguin2: 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
gratefulheart:
Emeka Chikelu is far far better than Bitter Obi.
Google is name if you don't know him but he is no longer interested in politics because of people like bitter Obi and he speaks Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa. He is a billionaire but doesn't make noise like Bitter Obi. He has done much more for Igboland more than Bitter Obi. He is friendly, fair, culture. You can pass beside him and not know he is the one. He is too humble...

Let that Emeka Chikelu come out for anything tomorrow and you people will still say he’s the worst human being on earth.

The only reason you dared to rate him above Obi is because he has not said he wants to be president.
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Penguin2: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
yommen:
Saying Peter Obi is the best that can come out of Igbo land is an insult to the Igbos, a big insult at that. The snapshot below shows he was so much a failure of as governor that Awka the capital city of Anambra had bad roads all round that even Anambra people have to complain bitterly about him.

See, I am Yoruba and I will not also admit that Tinubu is the best the Yorubas can also president. But as far as their records are concerned, most especially as governors, Tinubu is far better than Obi.
Simple question…

Who are those better than him?

Name them so we can compare their records side by side.

It’s a challenge I’m daring you to take.
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by richie240: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
killsmith:

Oga Mention the igbo politicians or keep shut!
Don't mind benuejosh.
He's trying to compare peter 'Onwubuasi' obi to any igbo politician dead or alive.

Who amongst igbo politicians (dead or alive) has the unique gifts of conversing and receiving sound advice from madmen?
Nnamdi Azikiwe? Michael oklara? Soludo? Umahi? None of them.

Pls, let's give honor to whom it's due bikonu, obi is ahead of them all.
cool

gratefulheart:
Emeka Chikelu is far far better than Bitter Obi.
Taaa dia, does he receive advice from madmen??
Dey play!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by ashacot: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sullivan Chime is by far the best Governor and should be the poster boy of Igbo politics or leadership if not for his reserved style of life.

That man was among the best governors in the country. He is in the class of Tinubu, Donald Duke, Fashola, Akpabio, Kwankwanso and Amaechi.

I still wonder how Peter Obi who was below average as a governor is now rated as one of the best.

It beats my imagination. Enugu experienced more growth under Chime than Anambra did under Obi.

Still wondering how Obi is rated this days.

Even Rochas did well as governor. But for his greed at the end, he was a good governor by Nigerian standard.

SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by omenka(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

If normal Nigerians failed to convince IPOB cannibals that Buhari wasn't dead and that there was no clone called Jubrin from Sudan ruling Nigeria at that time, how do you expect Nigerians to convince you that Obi is a liar and a colossal failure?

One thing I have learnt about IPOB cannibals is to never ever try to discuss logic with them because their brain has been programmed to hate others and be bitter with the success of other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by successmatters(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
ashacot:
Sullivan Chime is by far the best Governor and should be the poster boy of Igbo politics or leadership if not for his reserved style of life.

That man was among the best governors in the country. He is in the class of Tinubu, Donald Duke, Fashola, Akpabio, Kwankwanso and Amaechi.

I still wonder how Peter Obi who was below average as a governor is now rated as one of the best.

It beats my imagination. Enugu experienced more growth under Chime than Anambra did under Obi.

Still wondering how Obi is rated this days.

Even Rochas did well as governor. But for his greed at the end, he was a good governor by Nigerian standard.

SMH.

You should be slapped for naming Sullivan in the same paragraph with drug baron. Sullivan confessed that Peter Obi was a better governor.
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Svoboda(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
killsmith:

Obiano is a better product than obi. Obiano was able to work on insecurity and achieved much. Likewise infrastructure. Obi isnt a bad politician but the exaggeration about his competence is way too much.

As for soludo, its just too early to conclude, but so far, so good.
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by eleniyan2020: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
killsmith:

David umahi is better than him,I can mentioned some of is achievements, can you tell us any achievement of obi as a governor..
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by ashacot: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
successmatters:

You should be slapped for naming Sullivan in the same paragraph with drug baron. Sullivan confessed that Peter Obi was a better governor.

You are just delusional.

Sullivan was head and shoulder above Peter Obi. Like by far a better governor.

I lived in Enugu from 2007-2012. I was always in Anambra during that time and no governor was close to Sullivan at the time.

Stop lying and speak the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Chemcrown: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Honestly, you have only use this thread to showcase the ineffectiveness of politicians in the whole of ALAIGBO but you think you are using this to promote Peter Obi. How can you say only one man is WORTHY of becoming president in the whole of ALAIGBO. TBH, you only use this thread to downgrade your tribe. Whereas other regions can proudly boost of competent hands that can take the position of president of this country.

Ok, Obi is the ONLY WORTHY PERSON in the whole of ALAIGBO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Odibembem: 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
chichar1:
mtcheeewww!!!!!! People like you are nothing but mischief maker and bankrolled to constitute nuisance here on a daily basis.

In the game of governance, criticism are welcome in every democratic settings, just like they did with Jonathan Goodluck govt.

Mind you , Ngige and Obiano never had this type of nonsense thread created for them on social media is because they have not contested for presidential election.

So forget and chill. In south east no political elites and politicians can match peter obi in the region. Not even Dave umahi, Alex otti, Etc.

At least we can all agree that Peter Obi is d dullest and least intelligent. Come-on, as a young man his parents sent him to d elitist CKC Onitsha and in his WAEC he scored F8 in English and Mathematics and even Government which every olodo can pass. The way he speak and crams fake statistics shows he is a local unintelligent man who rose to wealth on d back of his father. Ibos ha e far better political keaders like Dave Umahi, Sullivan Chime and Prof Soludo. Obi is local trader where they are

1 Like

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by successmatters(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
ashacot:

You are just delusional.

Sullivan was head and shoulder above Peter Obi. Like by far a better governor.

I lived in Enugu from 2007-2012. I was always in Anambra during that time and no governor was close to Sullivan at the time.

Stop lying and speak the truth.

How much money dis Sullivan leave in their state coffers when he left?

And Oh, who is the current owner of the large plot of land carved out from the enugu legislative quarters now given to Spar and currently serving as a shopping plaza? grin

Night and day are different.
Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Penguin2: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
successmatters:

How much money dis Sullivan leave in their state coffers when he left?

And Oh, who is the current owner of the large plot of land carved out from the enugu legislative quarters now given to Spar and currently serving as a shopping plaza? grin

Night and day are different.

Don’t mind these jokers.

In fact, it was because of EFCC wanted to probe Sullivan’s government especially his involvement in the establishment of Spar and everything around it, that made him quickly defect to APC to which saw the probe stopped.

Not saying Sullivan wasn’t a good governor but he cannot be rated above Obi.

But the fools we are dealing with are just too biased and irrational to accept this simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Which Igbo Politician Is Better Than Peter Obi? by Burob: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals have this gift and ability to lie and continue to tell that lie until they themselves start believing their own lies. The problem with this type of people is that no one but themselves believes in their lies and everyone see them as ridiculous people
Penguin2 see degrading because of your misesrable way of reasoning?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Imagine That Tinubu Was Japanese ... Guess What? / Naira Tumbles To N1,234/$ At Official Market, Speculators Resume Hoarding / "We're Not Repeating The Mistake Of Voting Tinubu In 2027" - Dan Bilki Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.