Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,265 members, 7,874,094 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle (245 Views)

Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car / Anybody With A Bulletproof 2021 Toyota Granvia For Sale? / 2008 Upgraded BulletProof Range Rover Vogue N12.5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:59am On Oct 14, 2023
Due to popular demand and having to deal with backlashes from crude people on here. I think for educative purposes and for lovers of amoured vehicles and general safety, I decided to bring this info here to whom it may concern.

1. Ballistic Resistance Glass
Bulletproof glass is one of the most important elements in this vehicle. It provides protection against bullets, rocks, and other projectiles. However, not all bulletproof glass is created equal. Ballistic resistance glass is specially designed to provide superior protection against high-powered firearms. This type of glass is made by combining multiple layers of glass and plastic to absorb and disperse the energy of incoming projectiles.

2. Enhanced Suspension System
When you add bulletproof armor to a car, it significantly increases its weight. This extra weight can affect the performance and handling of the vehicle, making it more challenging to control. An enhanced suspension system can help offset this effect. By upgrading your car's suspension system, you can ensure that it can handle the extra weight of the armor and maintain its performance.

3. Run-Flat Tires
One of the most crucial aspects of a bulletproof car is the strength of its tires. In a situation where you need to escape from danger, you cannot afford to have flat tires. That's why it's essential to have run-flat tires installed. These tires are specially designed to keep the vehicle moving even if the tire is punctured or damaged. This feature allows you to get to safety without stopping the car.

Addendum: it also depends on the protection level. I only recommend level 6 amour which is highest civilian Ballistic level allowed. It can stop rounds of high powerful riffles(Ak47's 7.62×49mm) . Also go for V8 engines when using the BR6 amour. So no matter how heavy it is, it will run as fast as possible coupled with the enhanced suspension system in place.

Remember When it comes to security, there is no such thing as being too careful. Bulletproof glass and armor can only provide protection against physical threats.

1 Like

Re: Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
senatrpaichulo:
Due to popular demand and having to deal with backlashes from crude people on here. I think for educative purposes and for lovers of amoured vehicles and general safety, I decided to bring this info here to whom it may concern.

1. Ballistic Resistance Glass
Bulletproof glass is one of the most important elements in this vehicle. It provides protection against bullets, rocks, and other projectiles. However, not all bulletproof glass is created equal. Ballistic resistance glass is specially designed to provide superior protection against high-powered firearms. This type of glass is made by combining multiple layers of glass and plastic to absorb and disperse the energy of incoming projectiles.

2. Enhanced Suspension System
When you add bulletproof armor to a car, it significantly increases its weight. This extra weight can affect the performance and handling of the vehicle, making it more challenging to control. An enhanced suspension system can help offset this effect. By upgrading your car's suspension system, you can ensure that it can handle the extra weight of the armor and maintain its performance.

3. Run-Flat Tires
One of the most crucial aspects of a bulletproof car is the strength of its tires. In a situation where you need to escape from danger, you cannot afford to have flat tires. That's why it's essential to have run-flat tires installed. These tires are specially designed to keep the vehicle moving even if the tire is punctured or damaged. This feature allows you to get to safety without stopping the car.

Addendum: it also depends on the protection level. I only recommend level 6 amour which is highest civilian Ballistic level allowed. It can stop rounds of high powerful riffles(Ak47's 7.62×49mm) . Also go for V8 engines when using the BR6 amour. So no matter how heavy it is, it will run as fast as possible coupled with the enhanced suspension system in place.

Remember When it comes to security, there is no such thing as being too careful. Bulletproof glass and armor can only provide protection against physical threats.
add yours

1 Like

Re: Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by MyAss(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nd a little sprinkle of Juju odeyshi
Re: Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
MyAss:
Nd a little sprinkle of Juju odeyshi
grin grin
Re: Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by Authoreety: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Questions I have always wanted to know about

Answers I had yearned for

1 Like

Re: Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by senatrpaichulo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Authoreety:
Questions I have always wanted to know about

Answers I had yearned for
I'll answer any other questions you have.
Re: Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by senatrpaichulo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
senatrpaichulo:
I'll answer any other questions you have.
Re: Features To Look Out For When Purchasing A Bulletproof Vehicle by senatrpaichulo(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Reg 2008 Mercedes Benz ML350 / Distress Sale ��� / 2months Registered 2013 Toyota Camry Sport White SOLD OUT SOLD OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.