Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Davido Confirms Birth Of Twins [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Confirms Birth Of Twins [VIDEO] (309 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Confirms Birth Of Twins [VIDEO] by Adezvicky: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Afrobeats artiste Davido has welcomed a set of twins with his wife, Chioma.

The couple were spotted smiling with the twins, a boy and a girl, in a viral video on Friday

Prime Music recalls that the singer, who had tweeted that this week would be the best week in his life, lost his first son, Ifeanyi, last year after he drowned in a pool.

The Timeless musician had earlier warned his fans to stop circulating old pictures of his wife.

Video: https://www.primemusic.ng/viral/davido-confirms-birth-of-twins-video/

Re: Davido Confirms Birth Of Twins [VIDEO] by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
A big congratulations to him☺️

(1) (Reply)

This Upcoming CELEBRITY Too FINE Oo / Breaking| RIP Oladips | Just Two Months After Mohbad | This Is Sad @naijaseries / I'm A Billionaire, I Own 30 Mansions - Portable Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.