Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,371 members, 7,964,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed (276 Views)

If The World Ends today Then What Happens To The Other Planets ??? / What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed by Thegospelman(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel believes that Jerusalem is their undivided and eternal capital and they will soon make more enemies than ever before, I believe the time is near when this will happen. It seemed to me some countries are deterred because US is solidly behind Israel. Israel can fight and defend themselves against their enemies, but US never wants them to fight alone. But in the end the enemies of Israel will swarm like locusts. Bible says if Israel is invaded and completely destroyed the world will come to its closure.

Israel will soon garner more enemies, in the end the ultimate purpose of the world's governing body will be to destroy the nation of Israel. Many will soon think if Israel is destroyed the world will be at peace.

To draw a circle, a pencil is inserted in the hold of a compass, placed at a starting point on a paper and moving the compass 360 degrees back to the starting point. Just like this, Israel is the beginning and end of the world. Do you believe this my social media friends? Let's just watch and see.

In the book of Genesis 17:7-8, God promised Abraham "And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”
God promised to give Israel the land of Canaan as an everlasting possession. As long as this world exists, the nation of Israel will exist because the word of God cannot pass away. At one time, Israel was scattered around the world for about 2, 000 years. But because God has promised to give them the land in which they now dwell as an everlasting possession, they shocked the whole world by fighting their neighboring countries and reclaimed their God-given land. This is a historical fact.

The nation of Israel will continue to exist in the world map, but once they stop existing the world will come to an end. The world began with Israel and will end with it. It means that the New Jerusalem will be ushered shortly after the nation of Israel is invaded and utterly destroyed by an enemy country.

We have to monitor the nation of Israel closely, if that nation is invaded by a powerful country we should realize that the world has reached its end.

By the way, are you prepared to face the end time? Do you have the faith that enables you to boldly embrace martyrdom? Don't be deluded by the doctrine of pre-tribulation rapture. The Antichrist will soon emerge in this world and kill those who don't receive his mark.

The gospel of Jesus's baptism in the Jordan River and His bloodshed on the Cross is the faith that can overcome the Antichrist. The gospel of the water and the Spirit is the only truth of salvation. It means that Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God and God Himself borrowed the body of Virgin Mary was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was baptized by John the Baptist to receive our sins onto His body. Just a day after baptizing Jesus Christ, John the Baptist bore witness saying "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29). He took the sins on His body to the Cross and died to pay the wages of the sins. He was resurrected from the dead after three days. Do you believe He has taken away all your sins and mine with both His baptism and blood? This is the gospel of the water and the Spirit that is written in the Bible.

Let's learn more about the gospel of the water and the Spirit, the gospel that has power like dynamite to wipe away the sins of the world. Visit The New Life Mission website today to get free Christian books on the gospel of the water and the Spirit and books on end time.

www.bjnewlife.org
Re: The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed by 07kjb: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
APT 100%
Re: The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
CAP. We will still be here. The bible is a book of fiction.

1 Like

Re: The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed by MrPRevailer(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
The battle of Armeggeddon takes place at the end of the Antichrist reign, when many nations will unite to utterly destroy Israel but Jesus will come down with his armies and save them. Revelation 19

But first the Anticrist will establish a covenant of peace between them and the enemies. But will break it. This happens after Rapture of the saints. And will cause great tribulation upon them/humanity. But God will hide 144,000 elected Jews in the wilderness from the wrath of the Antichrist.
Re: The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed by Jokerman(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:
The battle of Armeggeddon takes place at the end of the Antichrist reign, when many nations will unite to utterly destroy Israel but Jesus will come down with his armies and save them. Revelation 19

But first the Anticrist will establish a covenant of peace between them and the enemies. But will break it. This happens after Rapture of the saints. And will cause great tribulation upon them/humanity. But God will hide 144,000 elected Jews in the wilderness from the wrath of the Antichrist.

Please read and understand the Bible well
Re: The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2023
MrPRevailer:

there is no single truth in what you have typed. stop misinforming people.
Re: The World Ends If Israel Is Invaded And Utterly Destroyed by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2023
Thegospelman:
Israel believes that Jerusalem is their undivided and eternal capital and they will soon make more enemies than ever before, I believe the time is near when this will happen. It seemed to me some countries are deterred because US is solidly behind Israel. Israel can fight and defend themselves against their enemies, but US never wants them to fight alone. But in the end the enemies of Israel will swarm like locusts. Bible says if Israel is invaded and completely destroyed the world will come to its closure.

Israel will soon garner more enemies, in the end the ultimate purpose of the world's governing body will be to destroy the nation of Israel. Many will soon think if Israel is destroyed the world will be at peace.

To draw a circle, a pencil is inserted in the hold of a compass, placed at a starting point on a paper and moving the compass 360 degrees back to the starting point. Just like this, Israel is the beginning and end of the world. Do you believe this my social media friends? Let's just watch and see.

In the book of Genesis 17:7-8, God promised Abraham "And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.”
God promised to give Israel the land of Canaan as an everlasting possession. As long as this world exists, the nation of Israel will exist because the word of God cannot pass away. At one time, Israel was scattered around the world for about 2, 000 years. But because God has promised to give them the land in which they now dwell as an everlasting possession, they shocked the whole world by fighting their neighboring countries and reclaimed their God-given land. This is a historical fact.

The nation of Israel will continue to exist in the world map, but once they stop existing the world will come to an end. The world began with Israel and will end with it. It means that the New Jerusalem will be ushered shortly after the nation of Israel is invaded and utterly destroyed by an enemy country.

We have to monitor the nation of Israel closely, if that nation is invaded by a powerful country we should realize that the world has reached its end.

By the way, are you prepared to face the end time? Do you have the faith that enables you to boldly embrace martyrdom? Don't be deluded by the doctrine of pre-tribulation rapture. The Antichrist will soon emerge in this world and kill those who don't receive his mark.

The gospel of Jesus's baptism in the Jordan River and His bloodshed on the Cross is the faith that can overcome the Antichrist. The gospel of the water and the Spirit is the only truth of salvation. It means that Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God and God Himself borrowed the body of Virgin Mary was conceived by the Holy Spirit, was baptized by John the Baptist to receive our sins onto His body. Just a day after baptizing Jesus Christ, John the Baptist bore witness saying "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:29). He took the sins on His body to the Cross and died to pay the wages of the sins. He was resurrected from the dead after three days. Do you believe He has taken away all your sins and mine with both His baptism and blood? This is the gospel of the water and the Spirit that is written in the Bible.

Let's learn more about the gospel of the water and the Spirit, the gospel that has power like dynamite to wipe away the sins of the world. Visit The New Life Mission website today to get free Christian books on the gospel of the water and the Spirit and books on end time.

www.bjnewlife.org
physical israel has already ended. there is no nation of israel today except the israel of God which is found in christ ,that is the true belivers.

what you call israel today is a political state founded by politicians not God.
the world will end when christ comes back to take his faithfuls at the last day.

(1) (Reply)

Dr DK Olukoya's Favorite Daughter, Tolulope Onakpoya Releases Visual For 'open H / Download Mp3 Message On Choose Life By Apostle Joshua Selman / Strange Powers Resident In The Body of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.