Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict (367 Views)

University Student Who Yelled ‘Free Palestine’ Deported From UAE / This Is What Each Of The Missiles Sent To Isreal By Iran Looks Like (photo) / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by PaNnamdi: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Below is the best way to solve isreal and Palestinian war forever

Palestinians suppose to be divided and shared between Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia because their their forefathers came from those countries to steal isreali land which ancient isrealis were undergoing displacement and looting by empires then.

The tied have changed.Children of the illegal settlers from the Arab world need to be shared among the Arab countries heir looting ancestors came from as that is the only solution to their predicament.

Are u with me on this.

6 Likes

Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by PaNnamdi: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Palestinians should be deported they are illegal residents.

2 Likes

Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by Mynd44: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2023
Wait until you discover that the modern day Israeli are not the ones who used to stay there in "Biblical times" and hence don't even have any historical claim to the land in the first place.

The modern day Isreali are actually Europeans.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Mynd44:
Wait until you discover that the modern day Israeli are not the ones who used to stay there in "Biblical times" and hence don't even have any historical claim to the land in the first place.

yes they are jewish europeans scattered across the nations

The bible have already said they would be in europe and brought back to israel by yaweh while destroying any muslim against God decision

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from MANY NATIONS to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

God say they are still his people till the end of time, na muslims know the land when dem dey follow the creator of the earth drag

Ezekiel 38:16
You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.
Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by Caleb15(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by PaNnamdi: 10:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Mynd44:

Wether they are european isrealis,wether there are African isrealis,wether they are desert isrealis,as long as they share a and claim heritage with the original isrealis and speak their language the land belong to them.gaza strip and the contested west bank are the only areas I know that Palestinians should inhabit and it's legally their land because the ancient philistines(now Gaza) lives in those areas.

Gaza should embrace development, technology and peace and stop queing behind hamas or else all of them would be seriously dealt with and not even gory pictures of their dead children and babies would draw sympathy anymore.

Although I condemn isreal illegal expansion in the West Bank

That's the reality

2 Likes

Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by malcom1X: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Wether they are european isrealis,wether there are African isrealis,wether they are desert isrealis,as long as they share a and claim heritage with the original isrealis and speak their language the land belong to them.gaza strip and the contested west bank are the only areas I know that Palestinians should inhabit and it's legally their land because the ancient philistines(now Gaza) lives in those areas.

Gaza should embrace development, technology and peace and stop queing behind hamas or else all of them would be seriously dealt with and not even gory pictures of their dead children and babies would draw sympathy anymore.

Although I condemn isreal illegal expansion in the West Bank

That's the reality

Israel illegal expansion is not new, once you attack them and the come in and defeat you. They don't leave.

USA still has a military base in Germany until today. They don't leave

2 Likes

Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by PaNnamdi: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2023
malcom1X:

Israel illegal expansion is not new, once you attack them and the come in and defeat you. They don't leave.

USA still has a military base in Germany until today. They don't leave
Germany choosed to be weaklings for USA.germany has the capacity to be greater than USA in terms of Military and global power.but the German knew their forefathers were at fault hence maybe that's why the choose to be weak.
Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by misreal(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Mynd44:

this line of thought is faulty,this is why.
If an Igbo man marries a Yoruba,his children are partly Igbo and partly Yoruba.But we know whose surname they will mostly likely go by..
If a Jew stayed in Europe,get married to a European,does it mean his children are not Jews...
Oga,the people stay in that land are Jews..
Ban me if you may,since you be mod grin grin
Re: Best Solution To Isreal And Palestine Conflict by malcom1X: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Germany choosed to be weaklings for USA.germany has the capacity to be greater than USA in terms of Military and global power.but the German knew their forefathers were at fault hence maybe that's why the choose to be weak.

While other countries were colonizing. Germany didn't. Germany started late and theirs was to conquer the world.

The Russian cold stopped them.
They handed over every country

(1) (Reply)

Bibi Vows To 'Do It Alone' If Necessary As Biden White House Appears To Waffle.. / 9/11: The US Congress Says People Can Sue Saudi Arabia / Chinese Cities Chengdu, Zhengzhou Restrict Property Purchases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.