Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:12 AM

Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? (1143 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by djeezy(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2011
I'm in luv with someone in my class but it seems to me that she doesn't want to date me because we are in the same classroom. Pls what do i do?
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by seedord247(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2011
Face your Book.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by Blazing88(f): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

Face your Book.
*Rolling on the floor lauffing*
@op
if its classroom,dat means u r still in secondary sch! D best advise is to face ur studies. Ur too young to understand wat love means. Or even handle it.
So face ur studies.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by youngwiz(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2011
FACE UR DAMNNN BOOK
ps: though i was guilty of this back then.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by snowdrops(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2011
seedord247:

Face your Book.
For a minute i thought you wrote "facebook"
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
Blazing88:

*Rolling on the floor lauffing*
@op
if its classroom,dat means u r still in secondary sch! D best advise is to face your studies. your too young to understand wat love means. Or even handle it.
So face your studies.
[size=14pt]SMH! So classroom means secondary school? I laugh in Naira! grin grin What about the universities? Where do you go for classes? Did i hear you say you go to receive classes in a lecture room? SMH again! How about master degree students? They receive classes in a masters room? Huh? What a pitiable lopsided thought!. . . Did he tell you his age, before you compartmentalized him to be in Senior high School? Before you responded and marginalized his age to be infinitesimal, to understand what love is? What if he is your age mate or a Master Degree Student, or a Professional student? Duh! You didn't think of that, did you? wink

Op!
I wont date someone in my classroom! Simply because she'll be the number one cause of distraction to me when she's in class! i'd rather we remain friends! But if she is in another class of the same school, then. . . wink wink [/size]
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
Cut the guy some slack, ya'll. He's not too young.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by Blazing88(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]SMH! So classroom means secondary school? I laugh in Naira! grin grin What about the universities? Where do you go for classes? Did i hear you say you go to receive classes in a lecture room? SMH again! How about master degree students? They receive classes in a masters room? Huh? What a pitiable lopsided thought!. . . Did he tell you his age, before you compartmentalized him to be in Senior high School? Before you responded and marginalized his age to be infinitesimal, to understand what love is? What if he is your age mate or a Master Degree Student, or a Professional student? Duh! You didn't think of that, did you? wink

Op!
I wont date someone in my classroom! Simply because she'll be the number one cause of distraction to me when she's in class! i'd rather we remain friends! But if she is in another class of the same school, then. . . wink wink [/size]

@at the man killing sex!
We call them lecture halls or lecture rooms most of the time.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by Mobinga: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Op!

Dude, shut the phuck up. You went on about 11 sentences of irrelevant thrash. Have you really seen the font and colours you type with?

You're probably a phaggot that's why sexkillz you.
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mobinga:

Dude, shut the phuck up. You went on about 11 sentences of irrelevant thrash. Have you really seen the font and colours you type with?

[size=14pt]Your Fada is a phaggot, and your mom regrets conceiving you! Fcck You too!. . . Dumb retarded a[b]s[/b]s[/size] wink
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
@at the man killing sex!

[size=14pt]@the lady Blazing 88 times!

Pls Kindly Differentiate between a Classroom and a Lecture room!. . .[/size]
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by MrResource(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Op!

+1
you are right bro,

@blazing
i guess while in the university you didn't call your 'lecture room' a 'classroom', ehn??

@Op

weda na lecture hall o,lecture room o ,classroom o , Itz not advisable, simple!
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mobinga:

Nooooo dis is unlike mobinga o , Mobingzzzz which level na abeg kilzz was on point man dont even front tongue cool cool cool

Blazing88:

@at the man killing sex!

Hehehe see dis chick o , to u u sound posh abi lecture rooom hahahahhahasha

Lecture room, Lesson room , Classroom etc same noni .If u want to sound well learned use anoda script

I dont buy ur lamentation

@op
Dear dats a big nono , u wan fail.Deres no way in Jupiter u will b focused

No lecture will enter ur skull , U wil b on constant hypnosis in classes
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by babs441: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
i'm in love with a gal @ school buh she rolls with many guys in camp wat should i zoo pals?i'm going gaga undecided cry
Re: Does It Make Sense To Date Someone In Ur Classroom? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
babs441:

i'm in love with a gal @ school buh she rolls with many guys in camp wat should i zoo pals?i'm going gaga undecided cry
Don't be like that, dude. Step up[color=#990000][/color], and take what's yours, man.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes Can U Marry A Very Rich Man With Big Boil For Yansh? / Nigerian Men Why Do You Dump Some Of Your Foreign Kids / How long will this relationship last? Will i have a broken heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.