Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Urgently Need Advice. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Urgently Need Advice. (150 Views)

My Wife Insult Me At Any Sight Of Provocation, I Need Advice. / Please I Need Advice On A Guy I Met On Hookup Site / I Urgently Need A Girlfriend From Anambra State!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Advice. by Kingogbotor(m): 3:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Am in my early 30s,have my own house, have a job , recently I decided to go into dating, at least make person marry.
Now , the girl am currently dating is a 26 year old single mother, I love her sincerely, despite the fact some of my friends are kind of against it that why should I be dating a single mom.
She currently stays with my mum, while I work in ogun state and I come back every weekend.
Of recent I noticed something about her, whenever she doesn't get wat she wants from me she becomes angry not visibly showing it.but her mood will change. The funny part is that when I try to initiate sex she is always adamant not yielding at all.I make sure she is ok all the time,there is always food at home,I give her pocket money.the reason why am saying this is that I love her but she is pushing me away with her attitude and I don't want to get angry.
I remember she said she wanted to go into a business and she needed a loan, it's not that I can't get the loan for her ,at least it's up to 100k, we can both repay back the loan.but the thing is I don't want her to feel entitled to things every time she ask.please nairalanders I need your advice.
Re: Urgently Need Advice. by StPete: 4:30am On Oct 15, 2023
You don’t need advice, you need hot knock on your coconut head. Are you so ugly that you can’t find a single girl who isn’t feeling entitled to befriend? Are you better than her baby daddy who dumped her probably for same entitlement reasons?

1 Like

Re: Urgently Need Advice. by Kingogbotor(m): 7:04am On Oct 15, 2023
So single mothers cant get married again abi?

(1) (Reply)

Premium Matchmaker / Any Lady Looking For FVCK Guy? / I Need A Female Fvck Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.