Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN (814 Views)

Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC Is Wrong. / BBC And CNN Are Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 4:42am On Oct 15, 2023
if I'm not mistaken BBC belongs to the British and CNN belongs to the America.
both are top world main stream media.

But CNN being own by America and the certificate saga was also in America, isn't it right for the news or the forgery debunk to be published by American News outlet like CNN.
why must it be BBC Africa all the way to Chicago US?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 4:42am On Oct 15, 2023
grin
lol someone said that if that forgery was in UK, it'll never see the light of the day in UK court because Tinubu would have easily manipulated it.

They didn't use CNN because they knew that they can't buy them to publish their already written articles.
so they mischievously used BBC Africa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dunce corn 🌽 men

tinubu is a useless criminal
kpọmkwem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by alanto: 5:42am On Oct 15, 2023
Truly truly. Obi people dull too much...

There's BBC Yoruba, BBC Igbo, And BBC Hausa. Is there even CNN Nigeria?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2023
alanto:

gbagili gbagili gbagili
stop crying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2023
alanto:

I don't expect an agbado muncher to understand.

it's like fox News reporting an event in Nigeria while channels or NTA keeps silent on the same issue.
isn't that absurd?
the crime happened in US so it's right that whatever reports should be coming from an American TV not some African BBC.

Well like I said, corn 🌽 contains an ingredient that makes one dull.

Hahahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by AbuAeesha: 6:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Baba stop wailing here!
Go to CNN headquarters and tell them to air the news.finish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Baba stop wailing here!
e pain you baa?
we dey sell handkerchief ooo
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by AbuAeesha: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:
e pain you baa?
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

Na person wey open thread dey wail get problem nw.
Tinubu will be ur president for the next four years.
Better start packing if you don't want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2023
AbuAeesha:

Na person wey open thread dey wail get problem nw.
Tinubu will be ur president for the next four years.
Better start packing if you don't want πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
e pain am ooo
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by DECLAN2015(m): 7:30am On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:

it's like fox News reporting an event in Nigeria while channels or NTA keeps silent on the same issue.
isn't that absurd?
the crime happened in US so it's right that whatever reports should be coming from an American TV not some African BBC.

Hahahahahaha

You actually the one that is dull
U want the forgery to be true by all means
Is BBC not a media house
There is even Hausa BBC.igbo and yoruba BBC

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2023
DECLAN2015:

You actually the one that is dull
U want the forgery to be true by all means
Is BBC not a media house
There is even Hausa BBC.igbo and yoruba BBC

shatap
Stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:35am On Oct 15, 2023
You people have entered political wilderness for the next 400ys owing to your obidunce stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Caleb Westberg that signed that deposition on behalf of CSU is whom you should drag
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
You people have entered political wilderness for the next 400ys owing to your obidunce stupidity.
death to Hamas
up isreal
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by Ola9ja23: 7:53am On Oct 15, 2023
IPOBidients are in severe pains
Pray for they before they start commiting suicide πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by Ola9ja23: 7:54am On Oct 15, 2023
IPOBidients Sha whant to use back door to enter Aso rock with their IPOB terrorist master πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by Ola9ja23: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2023
We are going to do to IPOB dients what Israel is doing to Gaza

Continuation of .... That millions Chicken deathπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by Ola9ja23: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Forbidden 10th deadliest terrorists in the world πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜€
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by yemex04(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Normally, there should be no need for any BBC or CNN to get the fact of the CSU matter after seeing the Affidavits & Deposition from the School Authority. But since some Nigerians must keep playing the scenario of a forgery that clearly never existed in their Heads, BBC as a media outlet with the responsibility to factually inform the larger audiences who genuinely desire same has done well by summarizing the contents of the long Transcripts of the Deposition since it may be difficult for some to comprehend the raw letters of the Question & Answer Session.. Apparently it is working fine as even Kperogi has been seen to take 360 degree turn.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:
death to Hamas
up isreal
hahahahaha

The real tragedy here is how I was and still 100% accurate about you people.

I know you guys more than you know yourselves.

I know your ambitions and I know how you reason and think.

I know you so much that I can easily predict which position you will align with in any future global conflict .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by AndroBlaze: 9:27am On Oct 15, 2023
AbuAeesha:
Baba stop wailing here!

Lol...as if CNN does not have real news to report. Ask them to bring any credible international source that believes a case of forgery has been proved, they will just insult you.
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The real tragedy here is how I was and still 100% accurate about you people.

I know you guys more than you know yourselves.

I know your ambitions and I know how you reason and think.

I know you so much that I can easily predict which position you will align with in any future global conflict .
gbagili gbagili gbagili

tinubu is a criminal
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by AbuAeesha: 9:31am On Oct 15, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Lol...as if CNN does not have real news to report. Ask them to bring any credible international source that believes a case of forgery has been proved, they will just insult you.
Lolz
Why will they insult when they are not like Pple searching for non-missing mandate.
Btw am not a pro-CNN or BBC.
just that when the fact is stated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by Burob: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:
gbagili gbagili gbagili
stop crying
Please Sharap, Shameless wailing Obidient, be waiting for CNN instead of NTA, MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by Burob: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:
gbagili gbagili gbagili

tinubu is a criminal
Just like your Papa?
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by IreneChidi(f): 9:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Burob:
Just like your Papa?
orunneyi
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by babajero(m): 9:56am On Oct 15, 2023
The simple truth is that, if Nigeria throughly have a judiciary, tinubu would have been in jail or an exconvict since 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by jumper524(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:

isn't that absurd?

Hahahahahaha
ok tinubu paid CNN not to post the real story then.
akamu full una brain.
Re: Tinubu Certificate: Why BBC And Not CNN by alanto: 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
IreneChidi:

isn't that absurd?

Hahahahahaha

How did the election happen in US?

Even if your parent couldn't afford baby food that was made with corn, at least your drank akamu and that's corn too abi na since birth you dey chop akpu? Because I no trust una wiked mothers.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Threatening No Compensation While Demolishing Structures In Anambra / AFCON FINAL: Tinubu And Shettima Playing Politics With Super Eagles / Top 12 States With The Longest Road Network In Nigeria: Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.