Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,237 members, 7,913,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Give Up - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Give Up (1372 Views)

I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give Up by WiseSolutionsNG: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
I will send the rest videos. Hold on to that sniper idea
Re: I Give Up by WiseSolutionsNG: 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:
Lol so they are not working with you again. Thank God they had other options because I have been praying for those boys. I thank God for them. One thing you should know is that no matter how damaged any Nigerian is, they would rather starve than to eat grass. Go and do your farm work yourself and let us be.

Far be it for me to force anyone to work with me. I only work with villagers on pay per work basis. You know this conversation isn't about that but as I still insists in trying to appear justified you are saying all sort of things that are untrue.

The only task committed to you was to get to the bus stop and speak with a truck driver to carry the tractor and us to the farm. That is the only thing you flared that doing that meant slavery according to you. Don't worry, God will never make you need to work with me, wherever you go to seek work, it would involve doing things. Your interpretation of slavery would be tested there
Re: I Give Up by WiseSolutionsNG: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: I Give Up by WiseSolutionsNG: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
You have offended The Lord

Even if you run hundred years, you must return and apologize that all you said we're untrue. If you don't, you will have to choice but to still do it

I leave you to The Righteous Hands of The Almighty God to judge between me and you
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
All that's left

Re: I Give Up by CarlosTheJackal: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
WiseSolutionsNG:
You have offended The Lord

Even if you run hundred years, you must return and apologize that all you said we're untrue. If you don't, you will have to choice but to still do it

I leave you to The Righteous Hands of The Almighty God to judge between me and you
shut up. You sound like a mental patient. Help yourself before helping others.

It seems you want to enslave job seekers.
Re: I Give Up by CarlosTheJackal: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:
All that's left
you need to stop looking for pity. Go out there and look for factory job. Stop threatening strangers with your suicide. Nobody cares.

Go out and get your hands dirty. Stop begging online
Re: I Give Up by WiseSolutionsNG: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
shut up. You sound like a mental patient. Help yourself before helping others.

It seems you want to enslave job seekers.

I don't have workers nor have need for them any longer

God Bless you
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
I believe you can see the heated exchange am having with this guy on this platform. I have gone as far as Ibadan to do a farm job only to find out there's no farm. Please if you have something, point me to it. I wouldn't be online if I have seen something I can do. If I am willing to do farm work, is it factory work that I cannot do?

CarlosTheJackal:
you need to stop looking for pity. Go out there and look for factory job. Stop threatening strangers with your suicide. Nobody cares.

Go out and get your hands dirty. Stop begging online
Re: I Give Up by CarlosTheJackal: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
WiseSolutionsNG:

I don't have workers nor have need for them any longer

God Bless you
Then stop trolling the OP. You are sounding like you were his God whom he failed to serve.
Re: I Give Up by CarlosTheJackal: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:
I believe you can see the heated exchange am having with this guy on this platform. I have gone as far as Ibadan to do a farm job only to find out there's no farm. Please if you have something, point me to it. I wouldn't be online if I have seen something I can do. If I am willing to do farm work, is it factory work that I cannot do?

Walk round, find something to get daily bread, you can wash cars in carwash sites to earn a bread.

People are going through a lot and trust me everyone is soldiering on
Re: I Give Up by CarlosTheJackal: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:

Walk around, find something to get daily bread, you can wash cars in carwash sites to earn a bread.

People are going through a lot and trust me everyone is soldiering on
Re: I Give Up by WiseSolutionsNG: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Then stop trolling the OP. You are sounding like you were his God whom he failed to serve.

God bless you. Don't make assumptions in life. When you are unaware about details on issues, step aside than make hasty assumptions and misleading judgements
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
You know I was really down today but knowing that those boys I met at your place have finally left makes me happy more than anything. I wish I had enough money to give them for their transport to leave but am glad they finally figured a way out. You're the most insane human being I have ever met. Your type is dangerous around humans. And please use your so called billions to eat good food. You're looking malnourished and it makes you look even more scary to people.

WiseSolutionsNG:

God bless you. Don't make assumptions in life. When you are unaware about details on issues, step aside than make hasty assumptions and misleading judgements
Re: I Give Up by WiseSolutionsNG: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:
You know I was really down today but knowing that those boys I met at your place have finally left makes me happy more than anything. I wish I had enough money to give them for their transport to leave but am glad they finally figured a way out. You're the most insane human being I have ever met. Your type is dangerous around humans. And please use your so called billions to eat good food. You're looking malnourished and it makes you look even more scary to people.

I will be still and let the Lord defend me

Go and write it that you must publish all about going about to clear my name and repute thoroughly as you messed it up

Go and mark it down that I said so. You have offended the Lord. Win the argument in public no need. Recompense will surely come and I will wait for it. Even forty years

And as for you giving workers who came to me just 3-4 days before you came money to left, go and call them. I distributed 5k each for tfare even to the ones staying in 3k distance. Hence you did not notice them join you in your lies and character assassination. They opted of their free will to go and I in reciprocal respect paid them even for less than a week to return

God will judge you surely in this life and the way you defamed me, you must give the same energy hundred times to clear my name on the day of retribution
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Thank you for the information. This alone has lifted my soul knowing that those boys finally had the money to leave. Now try to do the farm work yourself or focus on something else and leave us job seekers on nairaland alone.🙏

WiseSolutionsNG:

Go and write it that you must publish all about going about to clear my name and repute thoroughly as you messed it up

Go and mark it down that I said so. You have offended the Lord. Win the argument in public no need. Recompense will surely come and I will wait for it. Even forty years

And as for you giving workers who came to me just 3-4 days before you came money to left, go and call them. I distributed 5k each for tfare even to the ones staying in 3k distance. Hence you did not notice them join you in your lies and character assassination. They opted of their free will to go and I in reciprocal respect paid them even for less than a week to return

God will judge you surely in this life and the way you defamed me, you must give the same energy hundred times to clear my name on the day of retribution
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
He was just joking bro

CloudTrees:

Hello please can you spear me some data too.
I am currently using opera browsing
9067 329 755
Re: I Give Up by Babangidapikin: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2023
CloudTrees:

Hello please can you spear me some data too.
I am currently using opera browsing
9067 329 755
Hmmm I am sorry
Re: I Give Up by Babangidapikin: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:
He was just joking bro

I sent to your 0808 number
Re: I Give Up by Godoverevery: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Johnchrix:
Go to the island there are jobs., dont give up

What type of jobs..........any link bro.
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Its definitely not my number you sent it to. My number is 09048775761 and not 080

Babangidapikin:

I sent to your 0808 number
Re: I Give Up by Babangidapikin: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:
Its definitely not my number you sent it to. My number is 09048775761 and not 080

Well saw the number in your post thought it was your number..sent it to that number already ... peace...
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Alright but still don't know which number you're talking about cos the only number I posted here is an airtel number.

Babangidapikin:

Well saw the number in your post thought it was your number..sent it to that number already ... peace...
Re: I Give Up by Babangidapikin: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Iceybama:
Alright but still don't know which number you're talking about cos the only number I posted here is an airtel number.

it is just a micro credit, I don't want us to drag this 080863883**
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ok sir thank you. Peace.

Babangidapikin:

it is just a micro credit, I don't want us to drag this 080863883**
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please let me know if you get a link. Thanks.

Godoverevery:

What type of jobs..........any link bro.
Re: I Give Up by smartblu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
WiseSolutionsNG:

I need a job. I stay in IB. Any available.08059295834.thanks
Re: I Give Up by duduade: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Looool

Even the credit someone tried to send went to a wrong number

Guy you also need to be prayerful too
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nahhh it came to me but I didn't get a notification and when I checked, I thought it was the little credit I had. Already thanked him. I owe him one.

duduade:
Looool

Even the credit someone tried to send went to a wrong number

Guy you also need to be prayerful too

Re: I Give Up by Ab0bii: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
smartblu:
I need a job. I stay in IB. Any available.08059295834.thanks
Any time you hear farm work and ibadan in one sentence..........

Ruuunnnnnnnn
Re: I Give Up by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol my brother them no dey advice this kind person. As him no wan hear word, make e go see for himself. Na here we go dey hear scores.

Ab0bii:

Any time you hear farm work and ibadan in one sentence..........

Ruuunnnnnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B]re: Dpr Invitation For Aptitude Test[/b]. / Huawei And Nigerian Breweries Requriting / Ecowas Is Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.