Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

What Your Dog Does When You're Happy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Your Dog Does When You're Happy (262 Views)

Dog Does Not Like Bathing, Please Recommend A Solution Or Training / No Human Being Has Ever Loved Me The Way My Dog Does / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Your Dog Does When You're Happy by Tamtam123: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Dogs are known for being man's best friend, and for good reason. They are loyal, loving, and always up for a good time. But what do dogs do when they see that we are happy?
As it turns out, dogs are very good at reading our emotions. They can pick up on our facial expressions, tone of voice, and body language to determine our feelings. When they see we are happy, they tend to mirror our emotions and become satisfied.

Read more----https://tamtampetcare.com/what-your-dog-does-when-youre-happy/
Re: What Your Dog Does When You're Happy by LunaPetMystic(f): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2023
Dogs truly have an incredible ability to connect with our emotions. It's one of the many reasons why they're often called our best friends. I've noticed that when I'm happy, my dog seems to pick up on my positive vibes and becomes even more playful and affectionate. It's heartwarming to see how they mirror our emotions.

On the flip side, when I've had a tough day, my dog's intuitive nature shines through, and they offer comfort and companionship, which never fails to lift my spirits. This emotional bond we share with our furry companions is truly special and unique.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hairy Adult Slant Gsd Chow Chow Husky Male Abuja / Giant Hyla Rabbit Documentary.... / My Dog Hairs Are Falling Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.