Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? (11311 Views)

My Experience With A Wrong Partner / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice / Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by humilitypays(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
FOR MEN

That a man is tall, handsome and calm doesn't qualify him as a potential great husband that will give you happiness.

That a man can cook good food doesn't make him a potential worthy husband.

That a man doesn't drink, doesn't smoke doesn't qualify him as a potential worthy husband that will give you peace of mind and happiness in marriage.

That a man knows book, can write and pass exams, attends Church or Mosque regularly doesn't qualify him as a potential worthy husband that will give you happiness.

Every single lady must look beyond these flimsy qualities to get the right man. How versatile is your man? How rugged is he in maneuvering through difficult times in life? Does he give up easily when he meet challenges? Is he someone that is one directional ? If he sets out to go to Abuja, if the road to Abuja via Okene gets blocked he must insist on following that route or nothing instead of looking for alternative routes to get to his final destination, he wastes his time waiting at Okene till the road is cleared, such a man is a potential disaster waiting to happen no matter the lady he marries.

He is stingy and hardly gives to others.

Any man that takes forever to take a decision is a potential disastee, single ladies should be weary of going into marriage with such a man.

He believes so much in miracle success and hardly take steps to achieve his goals or dream as he believes one day miracle will happen.

Lazy men. Men that love their comfort zone, men that finds it hard to make amendment to survive in life and so many others.

A man that gambles a lot and believes in making it in life through gambling is a potential disaster every reasonable single lady must avoid going into marriage with.

FOR WOMEN

The wrong woman every reasonable man must avoid:

She is not contented

She likes to be noticed everywhere she is or goes.

She lacks respect and looks down on people

She is prideful and feel her beauty is by her own making and should be worshipped because she is beautiful.

She is lazy.

she believes that keeping her virginity alone qualifies her as a future great wife that deserves the best husband.

She expects so much from people.

She has no handwork, no skill, no education, no job but love luxury life.

She's a party freak and a reckless spender.

She is stingy, hardly give to her partner, friends and relatives.

She despises men of little beginning.

She looks down on people, run from her, she will ruin your life with her future ill luck due to her bad attitude towards others.

She easily finds fault in other people.

She hardly accept corrections or listens to good counsel.

She talks too much and keep no secret.

She does not appreciate little things someone does for her, she sees it as normal and something she deserves.

She is never reliable, she says A and do B.

She breaks promises and doesnt keep to agreement no matter how little.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by jogsman01(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
maestro299:
Hmmm....
Ok.
Now please describe the wrong woman.
the weyrey go run.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Emma1Oj(m): 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Being a N!gerian man alone is all shades of wrong embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I detest them embarassed
You even look out dated and vibratorian.

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Then you have to pray or visit the pastor to know exactly what the problem.I come in peace
Nonsense! undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by fineberry(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=126415980]A wrong person is a lazy man or woman not industrious or willing to add value to themselves.
A dirty and disorganized person too can be very frustrating and make you lose interest in him/her and the marriage.

A wrong person is one who disrespects you in public and in private. Worst still, public.

A wrong person is a drunkard or clubber.
A wrong person is a jealous fellow. They don't want you to be bigger or better than them.

A wrong person is a woman or Man beater.
A[b] stingy man too. I left a very rich handsome pastor for this. Stingy man of God. I just told him to look front for his wife.[/b]

He has not marry you in na, how can you be so sure that he won't change after marriage.... knowing that you're now his WIFE
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
■ Agree with on ALL issues? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Seems you are the wrong person looking for a dummy even while you lead them to abbys all they have to do not to be wrong is blindly follow you to their death
LOL.... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
yes. Marriage is all about AGREEING on issues
ser this one.... Marriage is instead an agreement, a contract. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrkindness:
The wrong person in Christianity means a person you can't understand and tolerate each other.
Religion of lies! undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Not a firm believer in Christ and the Word of God....

Also if personal beliefs don't align.(This is the purpose of courting, incase there's some disagreements with each other's principles and expectations in marriage).
Abeg make we hear word... even your pastors and mogs are not immune to marital problems. So your "firm believer of Christ" delusions don't work for you in shielding you in marriage either. undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by greencard: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by LivingSage: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
Character grin

This is why I'm the right person for you Jenny, why I won't back down until you be my wife.

I live above 1USD a day, so I'm not broke.
I have more than two jobs, aside being a farmer, I'm also a teacher. Infact I'm also a skilled roadside mechanic lipsrsealed
Also, I'm not a stingy Koko.

Can you see, I'm the perfect match for you
Jennyclay:
A wrong person is a broke, poverty stricken man.
A wrong person is a woman beater
A wrong person is a man who’s a rapist and murderer.
A wrong person is a man who have just 1 job he’s doing.
A wrong person is a man who is stingy! Nonsense bunch of stingy ko ko men!! Shoir!!
A wrong person is a man who still stay under his parent’s roof.
A wrong person is a man who don’t have a car.
A wrong person is a man who’s not romantic
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by greencard: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
vannessa7:
The reason why the white man has not been able to manufacture a human being is because they cannot decipher the spiritual, if they can find a formula to get into the spiritual and control things they will soon crack the code to manufacture a human.

My point, every human being on earth has a spiritual aspect to them, everyone has a soul and this soul only operates in the spiritual, but the spiritual controls everything in the physical even if you blame someone from now till tomorrow if the spiritual does not align things will still not change, thus in this issue of marriage the only compatible person with anyone is the person whom you have spiritual compatibility with, it's not niceness or money or any physical thing, although almighty God has made it so that in most cases the 'right" person will automatically come along especially if you have God in your heart, but recognizing them may be the issue because they may not look like it at all.

Only the spirit of God knows someone who is right for anyone because even you don't fully know yourself neither that right person, you don't know what is waiting for you in the future and what you need to avert it or fulfill your glorious destiny. If two person who have strong enemies in the foundation should come together they may fail miserably in life even if they survive it, such person will be better suited to a person with holy or Godly foundation or a powerful man or woman of God but you might not even know the warfare in your foundation waiting for you to get married before manifesting and you may not also know a powerful person because they may not be pastors or pastors children.

I know a man who married a beautiful woman in church, I was at their wedding, but the lady started manifesting right from their wedding night, she was a marine witch, while in the bathtub on their wedding night she started manifesting strangely, the husband run and never came back home, I saw the lady several years later forming single in another church, the husband is my family friend he told me the story himself together with his mum.

One of my lecturers also married a lady and we all attended the wedding, the marriage crashed after a few months because the wife was always making love with an invisible being in the night, the husband caught her several times and when challenged she said it was her spirit husband and she could not leave him for anything, this girl was the only married person in her house, her mother and sisters are all single because of spirit husband and they love it because he was giving them money, the lady packed out by herself and no amount of begging could change her mind, the man consulted prophets who told him to let go because the lady is already married to spirit husband willingly.

Another lady married a guy in the church both of them were born again, after the honeymoon the husbands mother called the born again sister and told her about the cult they all belong to in the family and compel her to join, she said anybody married to their family is automatically a member because her husband is a member, it was the source of their family wealth, the lady couldn't believe it and refuse, she run from home and I don't know what became of her.

Apart from all this some people are carrying baggages of parental sin that you will inherit automatically as soon as you married them, their parents have committed evil and it is hanging on their head it doesn't matter if they are as gentle as a dove.

There are millions of reasons to not just marry based on physical quality. Some has nothing to do with evil it's just that they don't have what it takes to help you get to your destination in life, they will derail your journey because they are not what you need.

To know the right person require asking God to give you the right person and when they come asking for a confirmation while you yourself keep yourself holy and close to God because most time you attract who you are, an unrepentant child of the devil will receive his or her likeness as marriage partner. Also a follower of God who doesn't care about God's opinion or help about chosing who to marry will likely chose wrong because God will only give you what you ask for.
well spoken

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by LivingSage: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Spot on.

But how do you describe or knows a stingy man?

Would love to hear from you channah.
Jewessgratitud3:
A wrong person is a lazy man or woman not industrious or willing to add value to themselves.
A dirty and disorganized person too can be very frustrating and make you lose interest in him/her and the marriage.

A wrong person is one who disrespects you in public and in private. Worst still, public.

A wrong person is a drunkard or clubber.
A wrong person is a jealous fellow. They don't want you to be bigger or better than them.

A wrong person is a woman or Man beater.
A stingy man too. I left a very rich handsome pastor for this. Stingy man of God. I just told him to look front for his wife.

A wrong person is one who doesn't fear God.

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Jewessgratitud3: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=fineberry post=126417105][/quote]

The topic made reference to marriage na....

Someone can not hide his/her bad habit for too long. It is called a habit for a reason. Except you want to pretend not to notice it
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Anjinsan: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
A 'wrong person' is someone that doesn't complement you.

That same 'wrong person', may be another's right person because they complement each other.

To give you the highest likelihood of marrying someone who complements you: first know yourself.

With Love.

greencard:
People will say my fear of marriage is marrying the wrong person, so what is your definition of a wrong person?

What if you are the wrong person, How will you know ?

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by bonnyhope: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Johnjanrt:
cool
To me the wrong person can in the following:
1. Non virgin
2. Non domestic person
3. Not prayerful
4. Not romantic
5. Not intelligent enough
6. Terribly wasteful.
7. Not loyal

On point

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Daniel7543: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
There is this lady I have been planning to marry early next year.

Something happened recently that made me suspend every financial assistance towards her.

The relationship don dey shake like this.

If not for Nigerian society, this marriage of a thing sef.
briefly explain to us what happened so that we young men can learn from it.

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
MN07:

You seem like a bitter and toxic person.

Trust me no better man would want to have anything to do with you.
Don't mind her

Very foolish human being
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by UncleKoboko: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
A wrong person is a man who is stingy! Nonsense bunch of stingy ko ko men!! Shoir!!
For me, a wrong person is a girl that multiple have inserted their dick in her private part.
I can never in this life love a girl with multiple bodycount genuinely.
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Dybala11(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Wow... You just described your Father.
Is that why you turned out to be a failure??
Because your dad couldn't show u love cry
Dude, what sort of fvckery is this?? I'm damned sure that you don't have joy in real life, wicked man. 😂😂😂🏃🏃🏃

1 Like

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Dybala11(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
tete7000:

So any man who is non of the above is at least a right man for you? If your answer is yes, we thank God you at least have something you are looking for. I guess your paranoia is rooted in the past experience you had. That man with all the above qualities who did you did you wrong, God will judge him.
You mean that God will judge the man because he wasn't wealthy?? 😂
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by phemmyfour: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ser this one.... Marriage is instead an agreement, a contract. undecided
Read again, this time, slowly
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Hendrix50: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Someone just described her father here,
So sorry you and your mom goes through all this.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
Read again, this time, slowly
See this one.... an agreement/contract is reached via negotiations, in the case or marriage, a continuous process of negotiations between two individuals. undecided

Your statement is nothing of the above as you indicated you wanted someone who always agreed with you meaning your opinion as the one and only choice. undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by phemmyfour: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See this one.... an agreement/contract is reached via negotiations, in the case or marriage, a continuous process of negotiations between two individuals. undecided

Your statement is nothing of the above as you indicated you wanted someone who always agreed with you meaning your opinion as the one and only choice. undecided
Continue...you will explain taya
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
Continue...you will explain taya
Spoken like a typical Nigerian. No wonder your government barely bothers to explain anything to you lot. undecided
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by phemmyfour: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Spoken like a typical Nigerian. No wonder your government barely bothers to explain anything to you lot. undecided
Lol, you would have saved yourself this level of ignorance by keeping shut!
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
phemmyfour:
Lol, you would have saved yourself this level of ignorance by keeping shut!
see this one....LOL grin
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by sweethoney1234(f): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
My own point of view is MARRIAGE and CHILD BEARING not what you want to do with a wrong person. Story of my life
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by BigBashiru: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, do that yourself undecided.

I just described a wrong man according to my own definition.

You are entitled. Better go and start making your money...
Re: Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? by highness25(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
But nobody get money for your family na. Meaning everyone is a wrong person in your family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giving Birth To Your Own Child Is Not A Sacrifice / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.