Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo (3563 Views)

What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo / 2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot / ICYMI: 1999, 2003 Election Results Missing – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by hisexcellency34: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Abeokuta — PRESIDENT Olusegun Obasanjo alleged yesterday that his party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP) won the 2003 gubernatorial elections in Lagos State only for the results to be falsified and the PDP denied victory.

He vowed that a repeat would not be allowed in 2007 and the person who allegedly falsified the result of the 2003 polls has confessed and apologised to him.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200602030555.html

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Vick6y: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Tinubu can never do without faking everything in his life

7 Likes

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Rayban26: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Agbado cronies will insult Obasanjo now

Obiedun:
Trash from obasanjo. The headless mob even said it was labour party that won. The same obasanjo who was begged by atiku not to rig lagos state 2003 election after he had rigged other states in the south west. He and atiku has case to answer.

accordadoga26:
Hehehe

Look at this deceptive old man from the East coming to tell us a confession has been made to him concerning who got the last election rigged.

The same old man who wanted to rig with Atiku.

Shege banza nyãmirī

Wawelexy:
Baba rest...

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Obiedun(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Trash from obasanjo. The headless mob even said it was labour party that won. The same obasanjo who was begged by atiku not to rig lagos state 2003 election after he had rigged other states in the south west. He and atiku has case to answer.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by accordadoga26(f): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hehehe

Look at this deceptive old man from the East coming to tell us a confession has been made to him concerning who got the last election rigged.

The same old man who wanted to rig with Atiku.

Shege banza nyãmirī

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Wawelexy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Baba rest...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Obiedun(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rayban26:

grin cheesy
obi is useless and unintelligent. He will never be president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Godwin4444: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Vick6y:
omo many of u igbos are just directed by hate

U people have no policy at all, once anyone is against tinubu then he’s your angel

Imagine obasanjo talking about rigging

A man who will remove governor at will once he doesn’t support his ambitions

A man who used Maurice iwu to ruin Nigeria, imagine announcing the winner of an election even when people are still queuing to vote

Fayose made it clear that they wrote results on obj bed n nobody dare question him, obj wanted to do same for fayose n everything scatter

Imagine obj that removed ladoja of Oyo state because he was just a friend to atiku n him n atiku had issues then

Now I believe igbos will gladly hug d devil once he has something bad to say about Tinubu

Obj put all on in this mess through his past actions but today he’s an hero to d igbo cos he’s against Tinubu

Rayban26 I guess u were still in d womb during d era of obj?
If u are above 30 there’s no way u can rate obj on election matters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Rayban26: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:

Nawa...where did you see obi in this thread?
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by slivertongue: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
obj on the beat
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Obiedun(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rayban26:

Nawa...where did you see obi in this thread?
I saw the handiwork of his e-warriors

4 Likes

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Wolexyoshi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obasanjo is no more a PDP member, so him saying PDP is his part makes the news fake. OBJ is more LP than PDP in the last general election.

Losers should please allow winners to rule in peace so as to move the Nation forward if truly all these politicians are democrats.

After checking the link, the news is even 2006 and they are talking of 2003 election.

The idiot who posted this must be a mad man.

3 Likes

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Racoon(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
It is a well known fact but the rigging of Obasanjo era is another dark history of our electioneering and democratic journey on it own.
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Paraman: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Abeokuta — PRESIDENT Olusegun Obasanjo alleged yesterday that his party, the People's Democratic Party (PDP) won the 2003 gubernatorial elections in Lagos State only for the results to be falsified and the PDP denied victory.

He vowed that a repeat would not be allowed in 2007 and the person who allegedly falsified the result of the 2003 polls has confessed and apologised to him.

This is a very old news

It was publish before 2007 or in 2007
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Obiedun(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
Paraman:
This is a very old news

It was publish before 2007 or in 2007
If it was an old news, then the headless mob are bad losers. May their wailing last longer than expected.

2 Likes

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by StOla: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
2003 matter for that matter?

Shior!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Christistruth00: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
We thought Obasanjo was still busy ordering the Obas to Stand up and sit down

He should have moved on to ordering the Obas to do Frog Jumps and Press ups for him by now

Yorubaland was founded by Obas descended from Oduduwa don't disrespect them

Obasanjo should Thank God that the Awujale of Ijebuland was not there, he would have published all the hidden skeletons in Obasanjo's Cupboard in the National Newspapers by now

Baba Iyabo is a Control Freak but he needs to
understand that he cannot always have his way

He is not God and it was God Almighty who made him everything he became

Obasanjo needs to Pray for God to give him Humility and Wisdom
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Paraman: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
If it was an old news, then the headless mob are bad losers. May their wailing last longer than expected.
amin

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by BigYash: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
When baba turn revered Father? cheesy
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by victorclean(f): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Nawa ooo. Every body know he was rigged in.

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Roboto11: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by samwash(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fake news everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Wisereborn: 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
OP, you are talking about 2003, 2007 undecided smh

If you're talking about the 2023 rigging, that one is a matter of public record.

He is currently rewarding them with appointments self

Even Samklef has exposed some of them

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
You they rigged electin for twice into office, are talkingabout another.
You are just ketlle calling pot black angry

1 Like

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Minime10(f): 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:

That character is synonymous with anything fake & forged
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by adekolaelect(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
Vick6y:
number one in wailing family.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by TUANKU(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
hisexcellency34:

The 2023 general election that produced Tinubu as president is highly suspect and dubious and his legitimacy is questionable…but let us also not forget that OBJ is also an election rigger, under his watch we had the worst elections ever conducted in the history of Nigeria (2003) were ballot snatching, substituting candidates names after elections and the Military/Police actively participating in ballot box snatching and thumb printing illegal ballots.
Under same OBJ 6 members of the Plateau state House of Assembly out of over 20+ members were led under tight security from Abuja to convene illegally and impeached the then governor Joshua Dariye before it was later reversed by the Supreme Court for being illegal.
Same tactic was used in several other states like Bayelsa , Oyo and another state i have forgotten to illegally impeach the state governors.
Under the same OBJ his Minister for Justice and Attorney General of Nigeria Bola Ige was murdered inside his own house with all his security details present and nothing tangible happened.
OBJ also attempted to change the constitution and go for a 3rd term until the Senators killed the bill AFTER its presentation.
Not to forget the two military invasions of innocent civilians in Odi (Bayelsa) and Zaki Biam (Benue) and the $16 billion power project scam.
Man is no Saint , he is part of our problem as a country, he was also instrumental in bringing in Buhari.
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by APCNig: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2023
Idiot old fool. A man that sleeps with his son's wives should be living in the wilderness

Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by APCNig: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Vick6y:

And he has been winning. What has your own father ever won?
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by APCNig: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Rayban26:

Can you ever afford to buy Agbado now?

grin cheesy
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by Scamburster(m): 12:34am On Oct 16, 2023
hisexcellency34:

😏
Re: The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo by honeyB2018: 12:43am On Oct 16, 2023
Obiedun:

How does this statement concern Obi?
Your hatred for Obi and anything Igbo, will land you in hell,if you don't take time trust me.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Michael Udofot, The Man Behind Udofot Beer, A Nigerian-owned Beer In USA / Oyo Chief Dies Of Gunshot Wounds / Abia "Gods Own State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.