Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,949 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) (162 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) by MAMMAN777(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Here is why there will never be peace between Israel and Palestine.

1. Israel is both economically and militarily superior than Palestine, thanks to the United states.

2. But this piece of land is very small and Israel can not be the Superpower it wants if it doesn't control it all.

3. So why doesn't Israel simply distribute Israel citizenship to Palestinians and just make it one state?.

4. There are almost six million Palestinians living in the West Bank and Gaza. Six million Palestinians citizens will vote for someone to represent them and not the Jews.

5. So Israel is left with one option. make life unbearable for Palestinians until they leave Israel or become a small minority.

6. Palestinians know this, which is why they keep fighting.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube.
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/GcnpupUidfs

Re: The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) by Obiedun(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
After Israel had settled in the middle east was it israel or the arabs that first attacked? All the attacks were first started by arabs.
Re: The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) by orisa37: 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
ISRAELI MEANS CHILDREN OF GOD. JERUSALEM MEANS LAND OF GOD. AND SO THE WHOLE OF THIS SPACE IS ISRAEL.
Re: The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) by orisa37: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
ISRAELI MEANS CHILDREN OF GOD. JERUSALEM MEANS LAND OF GOD. AND SO THE WHOLE OF THIS SPACE IS ISRAEL.
THE XEROXES OF HAMAS AND ARABS IN THE WHOLE OF THIS AREA ARE EVIL. ISRAEL MUST DESTROY THEM.
Re: The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) by MAMMAN777(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
After Israel had settled in the middle east was it israel or the arabs that first attacked? All the attacks were first started by arabs.
Stop getting your facts from the mainstream media
Re: The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) by Obiedun(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
MAMMAN777:

Stop getting your facts from the mainstream media
I am a student of history. I studied history of international relation. I therefore, do not rely on media.
Re: The Real Reason Why Israel And Palestine Are Always At War (proactivethinker) by MAMMAN777(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obiedun:
I am a student of history. I studied history of international relation. I therefore, do not rely on media.
You don't look like one because if you take a look at the history you will understand who the real TERRORIST is.

(1) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Journalist's Whole Family Killed In Israeli Airstrike / U.S. Sanctions Against China For Semiconductors And Chips Backfired / American Intelligence Intervenes 2 Liquidate Sinwar After Israel Failure In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.