Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

Who Can Remember The Crying Child Picture Of The 80's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Remember The Crying Child Picture Of The 80's (1597 Views)

If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / #throwback Nigeria: The Beautiful Memories Of The 80′s And 90′s / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Remember The Crying Child Picture Of The 80's by bong4(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2011
Hello Nairalanders, i was discussing with my wife on the need to get a teddy bear for our little boy then it came to my mind when in the late 80's while growing up, there was this picture of a little boy crying with torn clothes on and with fire burning at the background. The story went that whenever and wherever the pictures falls down and break the area catches fire (It was even on network news). People had to throw their's away. We even begged our dad to do same but he refused. Funny enough i do not know how the picture disaapeared from the house. Can anyone recall having such a picture while growing up.
Re: Who Can Remember The Crying Child Picture Of The 80's by hakunajay(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
Re: Who Can Remember The Crying Child Picture Of The 80's by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
Omg. Yup. I remember it. We had one. House still hasn't burned down though. Lol
Re: Who Can Remember The Crying Child Picture Of The 80's by toprealman: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
bong4:
Hello Nairalanders, i was discussing with my wife on the need to get a teddy bear for our little boy then it came to my mind when in the late 80's while growing up, there was this picture of a little boy crying with torn clothes on and with fire burning at the background. The story went that whenever and wherever the pictures falls down and break the area catches fire (It was even on network news). People had to throw their's away. We even begged our dad to do same but he refused. Funny enough i do not know how the picture disaapeared from the house. Can anyone recall having such a picture while growing up.
https://drdavidclarke.co.uk/urban-legendary/the-curse-of-the-crying-boy/

(1) (Reply)

Fire At Ppmc Refinery Warri / Photos: Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island Lagos Flooded With Fuel From Tanker / Man Arrested In Rough Shape After Alleged Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.