Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad (26024 Views)

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:30am On Oct 17, 2023
Person that earn 400 dollar that works remotely in Nigeria is far better than you.

Japan all the way
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by thunderbabs: 5:27am On Oct 17, 2023
As good as the job offer is, there is too much uncertainty economically in Nigeria with the terrible political leaders we have.

I meuuve
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by levi2(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Banks, oil. Companies, tech companies, telecom

Just depending on your qualification

An IWE holder ( welding engineer) would earn minimum of 3 million in Nigeria

Oga name the company, not give vague answers...

We dey wait you
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by mrvitalis(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2023
levi2:

Oga name the company, not give vague answers...

We dey wait you

Saipem would pay you $4000 per month of you have IWE. Niger dock would pay even more , Haliburton pays over $6000 a month

Our own saplat and Nestoil would pay you over $2000 a month

Bros go and research...
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Addme: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
OP is an attention seeker.
He has no job offer. Probably some N Power refugee looking to scam people here.

1. No oil company pays 350k to even graduate trainees. grin

2. Any firm that can provide free accommodation as remuneration package will pay higher than 350k and certainly not to low or mid level staff.

OP is a teenager fantasizing.
He will outgrow it.
I think you are right on the Op just fantasizing.
Till now he has never mentioned his state.
As Nigeria bad reach, every state still has some areas where there are stable power for at least 20hours per day.
I'm very sure of that. He should continue on his delusions.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Chidolalar: 8:44am On Oct 17, 2023
praxs:
I assume you are newly employed, hence seeing 350k as a big token. You can actually survive on 350k salary in Nigeria but unless you have other source on income, you will not achieve much even after 3years of working.

If you do your home work well and see that you have a good chance of landing a job in Canada, I will tell you to go for it.

Take the Canada route and you might just be among the lucky ones to have something doing there. In 3 years of working there, atleast you will be able to save something even with the high bills and taxes.

Only remain in Nigeria if you are among the lucky ones like myself, where I work for an organization that pays me 4,000USD per month. Yes you heard me, 4,000Usd per month.

Best wishes to you

Pls sir can u connect me to a well paying job as yours. I will be eternally grateful if u can.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Boyjaco: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2023
I will still japa
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by maasoap(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2023
WeirdAlien:

This is exactly why they say most Nigerians are below the poverty line.
No argument about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Or Abuja, Which Is More Lucrative For Bolt Or Uber / 5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.