Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio (26085 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio / Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by McLizbae: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dapo Dapo Dapo! Despite the wealth in that state!

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Xwizard: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Werey rubber stamp Dey complain
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by dododawa1: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
See talk

POlITICIANS
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Searchingvictor: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by BoldBrainz(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
It is the "You people" he kept using through his speech that is annoying me the most in this reportage.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by 24dro(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/bad-road-i-was-stuck-in-ogun-for-hours-akpabio/
Where is that Agbado miscreant? Make him come dedicate 1 song to akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by okorogodwin4(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
I thought there's no pot and bucket holes in any soutwaste road and they also buy rice and agbado cheap at Tinubu market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Guyman01: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
And the Abiodun guy is busy chasing the local government chairman who exposed his incompetence and how he takes all the funds belonging to the local governments and lives projects undone

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by tollyboy5(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

Keep voting drug barons and credit card fraudsters in Apc...

Una go dey alright las las
We dey alright 4 Lagos.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by clubwritt: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Funny

Gifted fiction Writers who can write American styled fiction are needed urgently for a large and continous project with attractive pay. Kindly send your previous samples with phone numbers attached to clubwriter430@gmail.com.
Good luck
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Ozommadu: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
tollyboy5:

We dey alright 4 Lagos.

So you Don abandon ur ogun village like this chai grin
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Nabilah26: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Good for him
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Enemyofpeace: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Guyman01: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Godswill obot Akpabio is a shameless hippocrite, eleme axis of east west road is as bad as worse yet, the Senate president is complaining bitterly of Ogun road
Go to Akwa ibom and see the quality works of Akpabio, that's why he can talk the way he did to the incompetent Eleyi of Ogun State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by SpatialKing(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
What did Fashola and Osinbajo achieved for their people?
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Akinboboz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
The road has been like that for years, from U turn to toll gate, nah dead trap.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Fujiyama: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
iwaeda:
He said: “When I was coming, I decided to pass through the Lagos-Abeokuta, Papalanto-Ilaro road to experience the pain you people are facing on the road".

^^^
Note how he uses the phrase in bold font. The difference between master and servant, freeborn and slave, government big man and ordinary Nigerian etc. is clear.

iwaeda:
“I spent about two hours in traffic along Papalanto-Ilaro road because two tankers fell on the road. I really sympathise with you. I went through what you people are passing through on daily basis.

^^^
Just in case anyone missed the first warning, Akpabio is making it very clear where the lines of separation are. "You ordinary Nigerian people" had better know your place...and stay there.

iwaeda:
“I was determined to go through the road that you go through. Now, I have seen what you have been seeing".

^^^
Akpabio's 3rd and final warning to the legally blind in their journey on Ogun State's several broken, dilapidated Roads to Serfdom. There is "you"...and there is..."us".

iwaeda:
"From today, I prophesy that your roads are done".

^^^

sad

Brethren, we have now entered the most dangerous phase in any discussion with a Nigerian state official: the phase of religion, prophecies, signs, moon sightings, wonders and miracles. Once this phase has begun, all hope for an earthly solution to very earthly problems is lost.

iwaeda:
“Yewaland has the greatest number of industries that local government can ever have in Nigeria, just five local governments".

"Therefore, we recognise the need to use the best set of contractors to do your roads because of the wear and tear".

^^^
undecided

After the religion phase, the next bus stop is the history lessons section...where Akpabio wastes his time and yours...stating the obvious and telling his unfortunate audience things they already know by heart.

iwaeda:
He said: “I also want to announce to you that I am currently concluding discussions with the Minister of Works on the reconstruction of the Abeokuta-Olorunda-Imeko road and the completion of the Abeokuta-Iborro-Ilaro road".

^^^
This is the "call and response" stage so beloved of pack predators in the wild. The governor finally speaks...although he should have remained silent. What the hell does "currently concluding discussions" mean? Have you spoken with them or not? angry

iwaeda:
"I assure you that we will be working with our brother, Dapo Abiodun. Your lives will not be the same again".

“The 10th Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is going to get the list of things you want us to do here.”

^^^
This phase is the phase of declaration of filial loyalty - in this case to the prodigal son of the soil and his federal accomplices who have refused to do their jobs and fix the roads. It is also the stage of vain, empty promises...to keep alive the hopes of the damned. After this stage, there is nothing. Nothing.

Nigeria will not make it.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Make I no just talk....I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by amadiama(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Godswill obot Akpabio is a shameless hippocrite, eleme axis of east west road is as bad as worse yet, the Senate president is complaining bitterly of Ogun road
and he did nothing when he was NDDC boss
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by iwaeda: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Note how he uses the phrase in bold font. The difference between master and servant, freeborn and slave, etc. is clear.

^^^
Just in case anyone missed the first warning, Akpabio is making it very clear where the lines of separation are. "You people" had better know your place...and stay there.

^^^
Akpabio's 3rd and final warning to the legally blind in their journey on Ogun State's several broken, dilapidated Roads to Serfdom. There is "you"...and there is..."us".

^^^

sad

Brethren, we have now entered the most dangerous phase in any discussion with a Nigerian state official: the phase of religion, prophecies, signs, moon sighting, wonders and miracles. Once this phase has begun, all hope for an earthly solution to very earthly problems is lost.

^^^
undecided

After the religion phase, the next bust stop is the history lessons section...where Akpabio wastes his time and yours...stating the obvious and telling his unfortunate audience things they already know by heart.

^^^
This is the "call and response" stage so beloved of pack predators in the wild. The governor finally speaks...although he should have remained silent. What the hell does "currently concluding discussions" mean? Have you spoken with them or not? angry

^^^
This phase is the phase of declaration of filial loyalty - in this case to the prodigal son of the soil and his federal accomplices who have refused to do their jobs and fix the roads. It is also the stage of vain, empty promises to keep the hopes of the damned alive. After this stage, there is nothing.

Nigeria will not make it.
They are pushing the people to what the French did in 1789. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Menclothing: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fedral roads
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Amaggedon: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
ImoleNaija:
I'm from Ogun & I can tell you that Ogun is really blessed with bad roads.

At the moment, Dapo seems to be the worst governor in Ogun State. I don't know about tomorrow.
How then did he get re-elected.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Angrigowt: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bad roads have spoilt my tyres....exhaust....exhaust net......Ball joints...bushings........infact my next car go be big tipper truck from abroad. Full AC

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Jollydey: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ooo my God. He can even say it out
All these politicians they don't have shame shaa
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by Celense(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Beremx:
He would have used helicopter to rescue himself from bad roads. I'm happy he has experienced what ordinary Nigerians are seeing daily on that road.

Nonsense
Babe, you looking sweet.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by ImoleNaija: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Amaggedon:
How then did he get re-elected.

That must be APC's influence.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by kettykin: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
At last, apc leadership is wailing
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by tollyboy5(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ozommadu:

So you Don abandon ur ogun village like this chai grin
Who tell you sey lagos no get people? We sold land to developers wey no fit develop their village and we're still here laughing.
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by iwaeda: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
BoldBrainz:
It is the "You people" he kept using through his speech that is annoying me the most in this reportage.
Let the poor breathe. They don't regard us, since most of us are blindly supporting them. grin grin grin
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by CHIOMAEZEH: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
The only reason I no swear for the man be say he did a good job when he was a governor...even though he loot..... buy he still deserves this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: Bad Road: I Was Stuck In Ogun For Hours – Akpabio by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
Guyman01:

Go to Akwa ibom and see the quality works of Akpabio, that's why he can talk the way he did to the incompetent Eleyi of Ogun State
what do you know about Niger Delta? Godswill obot Akpabio was the nddc Boss, the road that leads to his house while is Akpajo Eleme road is nothing to right home about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / Defection: Why Umahi, Deputy May Lose At Appeal Court — Sagay / Police Open Fire On Protesters In Nasarawa State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.