Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,569 members, 7,975,242 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

��� �� ������� �� ��� �������� �� � NEWBIE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ��� �� ������� �� ��� �������� �� � NEWBIE (79 Views)

How I Made $1,167 As A Newbie On Amazon KDP With Just My Phone As A Non-writer / FOREX EDUCATION : Learning From Newbie To Pro / No Loss Strategy For Volatility 75 Index, Both Newbie And Intermediate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

��� �� ������� �� ��� �������� �� � NEWBIE by Progresswike03: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
As someone who is a newbie to business I know you have heard about rumors that the business is hard or it’s simple.

But let me tell you something…

There is no any easy business. If it’s easy then it’s not a business. If it’s business then it’s not easy.

So you need to understand the basic rules of the business and what will make you succeed.

Here are some key factors to help you succeed in any business you are👇

📍Learn first

As someone who is just starting a business your focus should be on learning not the profit because you must learn before you can earn.

📍Get Organized
To achieve success as a business owner you first have to be well organized. Be ready to do what is required to succeed.

📍 Be Creative
Don’t just copy and paste anything you learned, have a creative mind to understand where to tweak and what to add.

📍 Don’t compete
Don’t compete and your peers, instead learn how to build relationship with them and collaborate to help each other.

📍Stay Focused on Your Goals
Always focus on your goals and do things that will take you closer.

📍Be Consistent.
You must keep showing up everyday even at difficult times because success will not happen overnight.

I hope you’ve learned something from this.

PS: You can get started with Publishing your books on Amazon as a side hustle business and you don't need to be a writer to get started.. message me here 👉 +2348148031468

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Properties.market Stand Out From Other Real Estate Platforms? / The Benefits Of Pool Screen Enclosures / Need A Guide To Start or Grow Your Business ? Join Me Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.