Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,299 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election (682 Views)

Minimum Wage: We Have Agreed On A Figure Acceptable To All - Gov Uzodinma / LP National Chairman, Julius Abure Urges Obidient Family To Sustain The Momentum / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Ebubu: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
As we approach the November 11th Governorship election in our dear Imo State, I feel delighted receiving endorsements from various support groups across the State. I cherish so much, the endorsement by the Obidient Movement, a non-partisan pressure group, led by Dr. Emeka Mandela.

Their endorsement which is informed by their recognition of the progressive programs of my administration, is a testament to the positive changes we've brought to our beloved state and I made a solemn promise to not disappoint them and, by extension, the entire state.

Our vision for Imo State in the Next Level of Shared Prosperity is designed to guarantee economic growth and stability. We aim to consolidate on the gains of my administration, creating a future where every citizen benefits from the prosperity we're building together.

This endorsement is an affirmation of our commitment to a brighter future for Imo State. I am grateful to the Obidient Movement for their support, and I pledged to continue working tirelessly to fulfill our shared vision of a better and more prosperous state. Together, we will achieve greatness, and Imo State will shine even brighter on the path to progress.
https://x.com/hope_uzodimma1/status/1713501754405356023?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg

Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by indemnityy: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fake Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Ebubu: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
4 + 4
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Ebubu: 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obidiently Hopeful cool

4 + 4

Ebonyi must not be the only state that is APC

Vote Uzodinma to remain with the central Party.

4 + 4

1 Like

Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by BoldBrainz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2023
Obidients and Hope Uzodinma in the same sentence grin? I refuse to believe it.
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by BloodyDoe(f): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
Kwe ke... Confusion in the camp of obigos. I'm not in for volence tonight.
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by AcuraZDX: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ebubu:
Obidiently Hopeful cool

4 + 4

4 + 4

So Imo people don't see Ebonyi as inferior Igbos again?

Abii Imo no deey SE region?

You can see how stewpïd all your rants now sound.
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by MissWords: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2023
Nice
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by yarimo(m): 12:59am On Oct 16, 2023
Obidients una go get sense by fire by force
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Ozommadu: 1:41am On Oct 16, 2023
Ebubu:
Obidiently Hopeful cool

4 + 4

4 + 4

All you care is about the criminal Apc and not how well they ruled.

Typical of a yoruba Muslim claiming ebonyian
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Ozommadu: 1:42am On Oct 16, 2023
yarimo:
Obidients una go get sense by fire by force

You na until you start trekking from your makoko slum to mushin back and forth sense no go locate you.

Suffering and smiling

3 Likes

Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Ozommadu: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Don't mind that ogbomoso dweller ebonyi wannabe.

He thinks nairaland propaganda has any effect for onitsha

Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Raskimonojendor: 2:57am On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Obidients and Hope Uzodinma in the same sentence grin? I refuse to believe it.
They are called headless mob for a reason.
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by SoNature(m): 3:21am On Oct 16, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Listen, you need to grow up and stick on the topic here.

There's nothing wrong with someone campaigning for a candidate.

The trash you posted isn't what this thread is about.
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by DesChyko: 6:12am On Oct 16, 2023
Consolation.

OBI-gini with Uzodinma in your dreams.

Even that '4+4' language is a trademark APC language.
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Dubetex96(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2023
I can comfortable beat my chest that these rally is not coming from obedient family.

if you know how Apc works u will understand better propaganda & lying is non stop machinery for them

Uzodima and APC went all the way to imported Ronu miscreants from the WEST

1 Like

Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by Rolings: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2023
indemnityy:
Fake Obidient

Agree
Obidients CAN NEVER SUPPORT UZODINMA
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by MasterJayJay: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2023
Naso Tinubu go hire fake bishops.
APC and fake things
Re: Obidient Family Support Gov Uzodinma’s Re-election by 2BabaNairaland: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Lies ! No Obidient will support anything from the evil party APC.

Ebubu:

https://x.com/hope_uzodimma1/status/1713501754405356023?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Supreme Court From Comrade Timi Frank / A Bag Of Cement Is Now 8,500 Naira Here In UGEP, Cross River State. / Do U Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan`s Children Went to Nigerian Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.