Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Some Reason Why You Should Register Your Business... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Reason Why You Should Register Your Business... (63 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business With Cac / 9 Reason Why Should Register Your NGO With CAC / 7 Reasons Why You Should Register Your Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Reason Why You Should Register Your Business... by Detruthng: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2023
To those Business owners here on my list- let me talk to you this Monday morning.

You see

There are people or organization who will never do business or close up contract with You if your business is not registered

Why? This is because they feel that they won't be able to trace you if you run away with their money.

That's why no matter how hard it is. Make it a goal to get that your business certified even though it's GARRI that you're selling

The truth is, it's COST nothing to get certified if only you ask questions, and determined to do so.

If truly you're serious of getting that your business registered, just within 14 days, your business is fully enlisted among the registered businesses in Nigeria, and your certificate out.

Now, just imagine, government destroys the place you're doing business, but compensation is based on a registered business. Will you be compensated?

I'm not saying this will happen. But just put your house in order inasmuch you're in business.

Again, the fact remains, In as much, you're in business, one day the fund you have will not be enough, and there will be a need to source for funds elsewhere.

When you're asked to bring proof of business registration.

I hope you won't be surprised?

Well, when it comes to this line of business nobody can do it better than me.

My years of experience are vast.

Call | Text | Flash | WhatsApp 07016944409

And get that your unregistered business registered through CAC within a few days.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Properties.market Stand Out From Other Real Estate Platforms? / What Makes Properties.market Stand Out From Other Real Estate Platforms? / Tackling Employee Burnout In Nigerian Tech Startups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.