Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,831 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine (112 Views)

Hezbollah Says It Supports Ceasefire With Israel Without Linking It To Gaza / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine by Biodun556(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine by Biodun556(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2023
Those who are supporting Israel should learn from the professor

1 Like

Re: Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine by Biodun556(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2023
If creation state of Israel has anything to do with religion, why did they considered Uganda first?

Israel was and still a burden to Europe after the holocaust and they want Arabs to provide solution to the problems they created

1 Like

Re: Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine by Nvestor02: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2023
Fact!!!

Nothing like peace for israel until Palestine is free. Days like October 8 will exist Everytime and innocent Jews will pay for the wickedness of Zionists.

I stand with Palestine with my full chest. I wish I can join Hamas to knock away the land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2023
na attention he dey find since no appointment

Who wan support hamas should do so on ground not keyboard
Re: Fmr Nig. Minister No Security For Israel Without Freedom For Palestine by Cruise777: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2023
The conflict won't end anytime soon, especially with Natayahun as the PM

Natanyanhun loves war

(1) (Reply)

The Bombs On Gaza And Biafra, By Cyril U. Orji / Trump Team Flew Fake Elector Ballots To DC Ahead Of Jan 6 / Blinken Is Trying To Prevent The People Of Gaza From Creeping Towards Sinai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.