Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning (1589 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / I Asked Putin: Will You Kill Zelensky? He Said No & Gave Me His Word - Israel PM / Israel's PM Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Netanyahu, Wishes Him Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by dnawah(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Okay...
Putin warns Ukraine
Tinubu warns Niger Junta
Netayahu warns Iran, Lebanon

Na warning season we dey now 🤣🤣

Who I go warn now🙄🤔
i don warn u no dey look that girl.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Masterviolence(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Israel is a nuclear power... Iran hasn't gotten there yet. Don't test their patience. That's the instruction. Unless you want an apocalypse on the State of Iran

Russia can threaten you with Nuclear bombs... Israel won't... They will deploy it!
Sometimes i come to nairaland to laugh and enjoy my day, because things like this will definitely make me laugh grin.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by udede(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:
Let him make his threat a reality!
He will learn the difference between Hamas/ Palestine militia and a country with one of the sophisticated military.
I just pray that the stupidity of Israel should drive them to attacking Iran! The rest will be history
i suggest that you go and read àbout the "six days war" from there you will begin to know a little bit about the might of Israel.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Gainman: 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:
He will learn the difference between Hamas/ Palestine militia and a country with one of the sophisticated military.
I just pray that the stupidity of Israel should drive them to attacking Iran! The rest will be history
your foolishness have affected your judgment. He has warned them. If Iran and Lebanon get mind, make they try him nah. Iran a d Lebanon are blind. They don't know d strength of Isreal. I guess u dey among of people that was saying Hamas and Palestine go deal with Isreal. Continue talking rubbish again. Later u will say Isreal is committing genocide
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
IRAN AND LEBANESE GET YOUR SENSES BACK. DONT SUPPORT HAMAS OR YOU ALL WILL BE HAMASED TO DUST.
HAMAS IS EVIL THAT MUST BE OBLITRRATED FROM EARTHCRUST AGREED ALL.LET'S DO IT NOW IFSHA. angryHAMAS IS HATED IN PALESTINE SECRETLY because THEY SILENT THOSE LEADERS THAT SUE FOR PEACE WITH ISRAEL. undecided
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by GENES11S: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israel no be Russia or China oo. They might not think twice before deploying nuclear weapons if things get tough.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Gainman: 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
ridwintin89:

Many Americans Soldier got killed in different bases and USA do nothing about it.
tell us d location where d US soldiers died. Be constructive in your argument. Iran go kill American soldiers and for your mind American security go keep quiet abi. These people so u think u are posting here for secondary school children. I don't know what is wrong with u people. This is not a comic or movie discussion fa
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by ridwintin89(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Gainman:
tell us d location where d US soldiers died. Be constructive in your argument. Iran go kill American soldiers and for your mind American security go keep quiet abi. These people so u think u are posting here for secondary school children. I don't know what is wrong with u people. This is not a comic or movie discussion fa
Before you qoute me, google search my claim.Type Iran bomb us military base.Read and get back to me
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Gainman: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nvestor02:
Lmao, Israel can only make noise about Iran and let everything end there. Iran doesn't care about the people supporting Israel.

He is ready to knock out everything. Israel will soon cry go meet their big brother, US to help them calm Iran
how old are you. U shouldn't be older than 29 or 30yrs. Because guys like u won are like 45-50yrs and above are knowledgeable than u abuse Isreal and d Arab countries. Most of them are not posting again due to d truth they already know. But u as indomi generation, u know nothing. Reason u are arguing blindly.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Gainman: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alusiizizi:

My position is that it is extremely unlikely that they don't have those bombs by now. Of course they can't go public with it otherwise they would be targeted with crippling sanctions, driven by the U.S, this was true in the recent past but today, I think not quite so. As a member of BRICS, they will enjoy much greater relief and freedom than they did in the previously unipolar, NATO world, so don't be surprised if they were to go public with their nuclear bombs tomorrow, especially with the Isreali president blowing hot air all over the place.
stop this your meaningless grammar. Is just funny u saying Isreal doesn't have nuclear weapon. So so funny. But let me tell u. Isreal will never threaten any country with nuclear weapon. Because there are war rules. Isreal is more than threatening Iran with nuclear weapons. Because they understand no country existing can use that against any country. Even they no born Russia to use it. Enough weapons Isreal can use to finish Iran. Any little thing like this, u hear novice talking about nuclear weapon. Do u think this is movies. Why has any country never use nuclear weapon since second world War. If anyone bring d talk of nuclear weapon here. I see u as small boy. Iran is not among of countries that have nuclear weapon.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Gainman: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Iran is above everything in war rank

Go to Google
iran that can't operate their military weapons successfully. Iran that shot down their civilian plane last time they have fight with US. Iran nah empty barrel. They only good at promoting terrorism. US finished their military commander within a second. Till now with their threat, they can't do anything. Terrorism no let them advance. Isreal almost finished their chemical scientist. Iran only want to purnish d citizens.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Abrahamweb(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Israel has nuclear bombs. Iran doesn't. That's the difference.
And you think Israel will use it.
Make them try na,if Iran doesn't have friends with nuclear weapons.
Re: Israel PM Gives IRAN And LEBANON Strong Warning by Floky215: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zandena:

You dung heads got no single sense at all and always twisting the narrative..!!

Are you dumb or is it stupidity on another level you are displaying..?

From time immemorial Iran have been threatening to destroy Israel and the PM is simply telling them that if they want to join the war they would pay a very high price...its a silent warning and nothing more, subject to if iran wants to commit suicide....!!

Israel have never threatened to destroy anybody before....it Iran and her goons and people like you who keep shouting down with Israel at any giving opportunity...!!

You goons must learn by force the hard way...!!

What nonsense people...!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Even The Devil Would Never Trust A Nigerian" London Police / MI6 'arranged Cold War Killing' Of Patrice Lumumba / Public Executions By Syrian Rebels (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.