Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

His Girlfriend Locked Him Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Locked Him Up (1307 Views)

Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
She flew to abuja from her guys base to possibly meet a man recommended for her by the family. Lied to his guy dat she was attending a function in school. She came back announcing she is no longer interested in the relationship that her parents dont support her anymore. Her guy asked her to pack her things and leave. One week later she,in company of her parents arrested and detained her guy with d help of the new guy. Now,the lady is threatening and blackmailing my guy after seven months of seperation. Whats your view
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by tellwisdom: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
I was always taught to look at things from both sides!!
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
Tellwiss, wot angle r u looking from
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Blazing88(f): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
something is obviously missing from this story
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by tellwisdom: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
Never heard nada from the chick herself and u want me to take ur story to bed??  

Tell me werrin happen precisly so i chip in my view wink
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by ITbomb(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

I was always taught to look at things from both sides!!
Me too, it couldn't just happen
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
I interrogated my guy and he said he suspected d moda of the girl want her to leave d relationship and marry a richer man oversea. But the girl in question loves him and wen he ask her out,she ganged up with d parent to fulfil their wish-seperating them
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Odunnu: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
Crown Prince:

She flew to abuja from her guys base to possibly meet a man recommended for her by the family. Lied to his guy dat she was attending a function in school. She came back announcing she is no longer interested in the relationship that her parents dont support her anymore. Her guy asked her to pack her things and leave. One week later she,in company of her parents arrested and detained her guy with d help of the new guy. Now,the lady is threatening and blackmailing my guy after seven months of seperation. Whats your view
I really dont get the necessity for the part in bold. What could she be blackmailing him about?
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Beync(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
I dont gerret, she brokeup with him, now threatening and arrest him for wat again
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Odunnu: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
Crown Prince:

I interrogated my guy and he said he suspected d moda of the girl want her to leave d relationship and marry a richer man oversea. But the girl in question loves him and wen he ask her out,she ganged up with d parent to fulfil their wish-seperating them
You are contradicting yourself and interestingly, not making any sense!
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by MrsChima1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
(writing a book on How to Lie Right)
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by bekay911(f): 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
love dis blockbuster movie can i be d gal, call me fummi and d boy ikemefuna, at least i will get d chance to slap and kick his BUTT wit ma heels, i kinda look sexy and mean.
For sponsorship call 0708511257456
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2011
hmm dis tory pass me ooo.How a bobo go come dey im own house and im ex go bring police come arrest me and for wht reason?.Maybe wetin the OP mean be say the house wey d guy dey stay na the babe get the house and the bobo no wan gree leave the house and na im make the girl come arrest am with police.I just dey assume na wetin the op mean ooooo grin.
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by slimyem: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2011
incomplete story!
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2011
slimyem:

incomplete story!
Na u be the editor grin
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2011
Come Op complete the story na.
What are you asking our views on,she said she isn't interested anymore,definitely she has to go her way na,so how does arresting him fit into the picture,tell us what really happened,don't just come here and ask our views on what we don't understand.
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by obowunmi(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2011
The story happened to the OP--- but OP doesn't know or understand how to relate in third person lingo, English comprehension is really an issue.
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2011
Crown Prince:

Tellwiss, wot angle r u looking from

The incidence Angle or the angle on the straight line grin
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by lindabon: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
Crown Prince:

She flew to abuja from her guys [/b]base to possibly meet [b]a man [/b]recommended for her by the family. Lied to [b]his guy dat she was attending a function in school. She came back announcing she is no longer interested in the relationship that her parents dont support her anymore. Her guy asked her to pack her things and leave. One week later she,in company of her parents arrested and detained her guy [/b]with d help of [b]the new guy. Now,the lady is threatening and blackmailing my guy after seven months of seperation.

her guy, his guy, a man, the new guy, my guy!!
OP, which one nah  angry angry angry angry

Crown Prince:

Whats your view
OP, i hate puzzles!
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by moHot(f): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
Crown Prince:

OH PLEASE CAN YOU REMOVE THIS CONFUSING POST OF YOURS?
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by Godking74: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
@poster; hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah,wat a human being nd story, you are as complicated and confused as ur story nd choice of words. y are bringin up useless nd hopless matter always in dis nairaland. HER GUY,HIS GUY, MY GUY; WHAT!.

Which sec.sch did u attend?,d way nd manner of your film gist proved u are not a degree holder and also not organise.
dis story hapened 2 you but considerinn d fact dat u r full of lies nd confusion,u complicated d issue sayin ur friend!
how can d same girl u dumped ur guy(assuming) be d same girl who locked up dis guy nd after den threaten again hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I jus took time 2 look up ur profile now,wen i saw dis post,GOD! only to find out oda unreasonable posts by u,saw ur last post on how ur ex-girl was shouting on d street dat she has HIV contacted 4rm you,remembered how i also told u dat dis story is one-sided,does d person who has HIV anounce dat, d answer is capital NNNNNOOOO and now dis.

She flew to abuja from her guys base to possibly meet a man( NOT EVEN SURE) She came back announcing she is no longer interested in the relationship that her parents dont support her anymore. Her guy asked her to pack her things and leave( JUST LIKE DAT?). One week later she,in company of her parents arrested and detained her guy with d help of the new guy(SO CONTRADICTIN). Now,the lady is threatening and blackmailing my guy after seven months of seperation. Whats your view

MY VIEW,MY VIEW Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is dat a lady dumped u nd u were threatin nd blackmailin her,den u were locked up for THREATENIN AND BLACKMAILING. simple!!!!!!
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by uk1960007: 12:44am On Oct 26, 2011
Crown Prince,
I and my friends laughed our heads off last weekend about your deception. You have shown yourself to be disrespectful of nairalanders, and probably think you can hide behind this faceless cyberspace and keep changing your stories and blackmailing whoever your so-called Ex must be.

We have decided to actually investigate you lunatic, and we've got you. We have tracked your cyber footprint to several social networks. On nairaland alone, you have used several usernames including last_apostle, dozmann, kofsy, and now Crown Prince.

Folks, read the following posts by this same narcissist:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647069.192.html - He Beasts Me Severely – 15 April, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=780217.msg9323622#msg9323622 – My Ex Blocked My Nairaland Account[/font] – 12 Oct, 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=784625.msg9367871#msg9367871 - How Will You React If Your Fiancee Accused You Publicly Of Infecting Her With Hiv Virus – 18 Oct 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=787924.msg9402150#msg9402150 – His Girlfriend Locked Him Up – 23 Oct, 2011

What got us thicked off was that not only have you been absolutely malicious, but you went so low as naming the girl's school and discipline in one of your responses.

Listen guy, you are a wicked liar, and we've got you. We have so much information about you online, and will reveal your true identity to this online community if you attempt to mess with our collective intelligence anymore. You better get a life! It is not surprising that she left you, because you are horrible and evil!

We have punished you for being a jerk. You know this to be true.
Enough is enough from you!
Re: His Girlfriend Locked Him Up by 195(f): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2011
spits! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure How To Make Him Care Much About Me / Save Me From Her / Who Should Love More? Husband Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.