Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. (809 Views)

See What Russian Soldiers Did To Civilians In The Town Of Bucha Northwest Of Kyi / US Drone Strike In Kabul Killed Civilians, Not Terrorists - Pentagon Admits / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Entprys(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
May god forgive me for formerly agreeing that Isreal was that powerful.

See Now, because of ordinary hamas, see the Isreal removing trouser, puting knicker, tie boot, off shirt like k i l o d e ?

Abeg let s forget 1976 six days war. That was then.

My people say

"e mon f'oju anon w'oku".

Meaning your friend/brother wey e don die, if you jam am anywhere, no follow am talk rubbish wey una dey talk before o.

...go hear 'nwiii'

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by misreal(m): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin...
This is just a way to suite yourself..enjoy it while it last

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Cruise777: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2023

Isreal has an excellent military reserve system that was what Tinubu proposed that they said he wants to hire 50 million youth soldiers feeding them Agbado and cassava

Now Isreal is using it's reserve Army

The six day war isn't a military incursion, it's more or less a Naval battle of force

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by MissWords: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by dangermouse(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2023

Wisdom is profitable to be directed.

A nation surrounded by enemies needs to cover every loop holes security wise.

If those killed upper last Saturday were armed at least the casualty won't be high.

They are only trying to give everyone of their citizens a fighting chance in the face of an attack.

You should worry that the war does not escalated. Cos when it does, the world you know today will never be the same.

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by RingRoadMafia: 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nairaland Muslims think that Isreal is nigeria where they can use deceptive cyber warfare to fool gullible Christians.

My dear alawakuba youth, no matter how you try to twist events on nairaland, it won't stop the pogrom that's currently happening to your brothers in Palestine. Good will always trump evil. Get that into your suicide-bombing heads.

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by IreneChidi(f): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Cruise777:

Isreal has an excellent military reserve system that was what Tinubu proposed that they said he wants to hire 50 million youth soldiers feeding them Agbado and cassava

Now Isreal is using it's reserve Army

The six day war isn't a military incursion, it's more or less a Naval battle of force

shatap

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by MrEverest(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Entprys:

See Now, because of ordinary hamas, see the Isreal removing trouser, puting knicker, tie boot, off shirt like k i l o d e ?

My people say

Meaning your friend/brother wey e don die, if you jam am anywhere, no follow am talk rubbish wey una dey talk before o.

...go hear 'nwiii'

Aboki, Israel has over 300,000 military men and women on reserve! They're yet to even start the war but here you are saying they're exhausted. You muslims have a habit of saying all manner of rubbish just to console yourself.

Those Israelis close to the border are being armed because they're close to the war front and some of them refused to evacuate. The area is porous to infiltration, so the Israeli government is not taking chances. That's why they're arming civilians close to the front line.

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by TUANKU(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Entprys:

My people say

...go hear 'nwiii'
Mumu the weapons are being distributed to citizens living on the border towns, and average Israeli citizen already has military training and can handle a rifle. Even the members of parliament and ministers are turning up for military deployment.
You terrorism sympathizers will continue to wail more in the coming days.

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Enskynelson(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Entprys:

My people say

...go hear 'nwiii'
Even the all mighty Russia did this in Ukraine.
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by TUANKU(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
MrEverest:

Aboki, Israel has over 300,000 military men and women on reserve! They're yet to even start the war but here you are saying they're exhausted. You muslims have a habit of saying all manner of rubbish just to console yourself.

Those Israelis close to the border are being armed because they're close to the war front and some of them refused to evacuate. The area is porous to infiltration, so the Israeli government is not taking chances. That's why they're arming civilians close to the front line.
Just ignore the illiterate, he is trying to console himself.

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by joyandfaith: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Entprys:

My people say

...go hear 'nwiii'

If most citizens are armed just like in US, hamas attacks would have been limited.

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
If only you know why they did that, you'd be more worried of the outcome.

They armed their civilians in case of any attacks, and I don't see them disarming them any time soon.

This has nothing to do with Military shortage, it's a safety precaution.

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Kingray10: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
The citizens ought to protect themselves..
It's for their safety
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by BOSSkesh(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Nairaland Muslims think that Isreal is nigeria where they can use deceptive cyber warfare to fool gullible Christians.

My dear alawakuba youth, no matter how you try to twist events on nairaland, it won't stop the pogrom that's currently happening to your brothers in Palestine. Good will always trump evil. Get that into your suicide-bombing heads.
Shut up
Free Palestine
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by misreal(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Shut up
Free Palestine
the people holding palestines is hamas.go talk to hamas so they can behead you
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by MDK777: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
I am against the forcefully occupying of land that doesn't belong to you don by the Israelites, but what I love about this people called Israel are their determination to life, they don't take shit,dey do what they know Best to do in order to survive in the epicenter of the surrounding enemies, they keep on doing different types of weapons both biological weapons while their stupid enemies like Saudi Arabia and Co were hoping on buying some underrating weapons from the West USA, look at all the Islamic countries,non with a nuclear weapons 😭 😭😭, look at small North Korea, nobody dare them because of only that weapons, when ever they talk people will take them serious because they know what they are capable of doing, Arab Emirates keep on sleeping and be making threat here and there
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Dikastan: 10:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na to collect the gun back after the war be the Koko
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Uyi168: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

which kain person u be.. grin grin grin

Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by RingRoadMafia: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Uyi168:

which kain person u be.. grin grin grin
🤣🤣
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by mytime24(f): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2023
72 virgins x how many fools men ?
Re: Distributing Rifles To Civilians Shows Isreal Exhausted Military Men. by Floky215: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Entprys:

My people say

...go hear 'nwiii'

It's either you are stupid or a small boy who don't know history.. .!!

Go and check how the Algerians ended their fight with your bloody thirsty goons in the early 90's.

If you want to easily defeat marauders and terrorist hitting soft targets, simply give weapons to the civilians there.
There is a reason why nobody can easily invade the American homeland today ...infact before the military even come out you must have gotten a bloody nose from the ruff necks with all kinds of assault rifles...!!

If Nigeria as a country want all these useless terrorism to end quickly, simply arm the masses, especially those in the attack prone areas...!!!
The terrorist or bandits would think twice before attacking any community that is well armed...Even his drug induced brain would not push him to that suicide...!!!

Should Obama pick Hillary Clinton as running mate / Injured Javon Walker / Iran Is Run By Western Intel Agencies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53