Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,159 members, 7,988,020 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta (2982 Views)

Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by CrockvibesPRO: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kemi Olunloyo Claims Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta As A 'Push Gift,' Offers Advice To The Singer

According to investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo, Davido has given his wife, Chioma, a $900,000 mansion as a push gift following the birth of their twins.

The journalist revealed this on her Instagram story while advising the musician on the significance of keeping his personal life secret.

Kemi added that the residence is tastefully decorated and urged the singer not to publicize it.

She stated Davido had videotaped the home and hoped he wouldn’t post it online in order to prevent burglaries.

“This is how it starts. I like Davido’s Push gift for Chioma a mansion in Atlanta worth $900000 after my real estate search of the address. Well furnished and tasteful but videotaping the entire house over there is setting it up for burglaries and danger. Have we forgotten Popsmoke and the Air B & B location murders? David keep it private. Nooo!!! Not where you sleep at night. Nobody must know that location. Don’t do Ojuorolari”.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/kemi-olunloyo-claims-davido-gifted-chioma-a-900000-mansion-in-atlanta-as-a-push-gift-offers-advice-to-the-singer/

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by ojun50(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hmmmmm this woman and Davido

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Nwodosis(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Congratulations to her, it may be subtle way of apologising for his notorious sexual escapades.
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Shapeaso: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wow!!.. Goodnews. Chioma is truly Davido's soulmate.
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Dreal1247: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kemi! Kemi!! Keéeemi!!!!!!!
How many times did I call you?

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by mariahAngel(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hanty gbeborun tun ti surface. Gboro mi deleru.
Awon oju aye tun ti de o!
cheesy
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Goalnaldo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Why is this woman so obsessed with davido? Or was she his wife in her past life?

1 Like

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Coolsat(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kai this woman ehn.

Davido just want to compensate her for all he put her through.
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by TheSuperX(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
We still never see the Porsche wey Davido buy for her.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by OBTOREPA(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Some ladies now will be like " oh lord let my own Davido locate me"

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Shinjawestern: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
TheSuperX:
We still never see the Porsche wey Davido buy for her.

No mind dem

All lies

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by duduade: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Aunty kemkem Sha wan die on top Davido s matter

Nothing else to report

Sleeping and waking up on his matter

So much for an investigative blogger

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Benwallt(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kemi is the worst version of obedients. If they like you and you denied them attention, the Wil drag you anywhere to get it
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by etrange: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mansion? I don't think 900k will get you more than a semi detached duplex in Atlanta. Even some 3 bedroom townhouses cost more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Khd95(m): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Davido have big issues keeping certain things secret

Putting this kind of things online for everyone to see na nd know where your family is might hurt them later, Kemi Is right on this
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by jhzeeez(m): 5:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Own your Genuine Residential or Investment Land at Arizon Estates, very close to the Proposed Site of the New Lekki Airport, Amen Estates & Pan Atlantic University, Ibeju Lekki Lagos

Dry Land
C of O as Tittle
Ongoing Development
Initial deposit Payment is 2Million. Spread Balance Payment up to 3 - 24 months

Get full details on full site pictures, videos, Inspection and Payment details -08111997010 | 08076349276

Own a genuine Real Estate Investment

John Benezay
Real Estate Professional
Zylus Group Homes Lekki Lagos
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by virginchaser(m): 6:48am On Oct 17, 2023
That man just need to learn and grow.
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:05am On Oct 17, 2023
CrockvibesPRO:
Kemi Olunloyo Claims Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta As A 'Push Gift,' Offers Advice To The Singer

According to investigative journalist Kemi Olunloyo, Davido has given his wife, Chioma, a $900,000 mansion as a push gift following the birth of their twins.

The journalist revealed this on her Instagram story while advising the musician on the significance of keeping his personal life secret.

Kemi added that the residence is tastefully decorated and urged the singer not to publicize it.

She stated Davido had videotaped the home and hoped he wouldn’t post it online in order to prevent burglaries.

“This is how it starts. I like Davido’s Push gift for Chioma a mansion in Atlanta worth $900000 after my real estate search of the address. Well furnished and tasteful but videotaping the entire house over there is setting it up for burglaries and danger. Have we forgotten Popsmoke and the Air B & B location murders? David keep it private. Nooo!!! Not where you sleep at night. Nobody must know that location. Don’t do Ojuorolari”.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/kemi-olunloyo-claims-davido-gifted-chioma-a-900000-mansion-in-atlanta-as-a-push-gift-offers-advice-to-the-singer/

There we go again!

virginchaser:
That man just need to learn and grow.
I agree with u 💯
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by We4all: 8:11am On Oct 17, 2023
With all these expensive gifts Davido has been doling out to Chioma, some unambitious and busy body people still want her to leave him. Make dem dey play.

The bitter truth is, most Nigerian husbands are bad. But it is worse if they are bad as well as broke and stingy. So, Chioma should stick to her Davido because no matter how bad he is, he is overly compensating her with his generousity.
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by udede(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Igbo soup can do wonders. Davido Sabi something. Igbo amaka.
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by revolt(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Useless bloggers and artist fake life... let him buy brand new car in us first. Full payment
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Kachidubem: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Audio mansion ! Audio mansion !! Audio mansion !!!

Yet some gullible people will still believe...lmao

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Pepperdemisback: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2023
udede:
Igbo soup can do wonders. Davido Sabi something. Igbo amaka.
Igbo soup or pity party? He has said it several times he has his Chef. Igbo soup that cannot make him impotent with other women, dat one na soup? Why the soup no catch any rich, single Igbo man or any Rich Igbo man's son? Always chest beating.
He married her out of pity cos the child died, no soup anywhere!
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by udede(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Igbo soup or pity party? He has said it several times he has his Chef. Igbo soup that cannot make him impotent with other women, dat one na soup? Why the soup no catch any rich, single Igbo man or any Rich Igbo man's son? Always chest beating.
He married her out of pity cos the child died, no soup anywhere!
the bolded is why I'm scared of some tribes in Nigeria, so this what your soups do to husbands,
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Pepperdemisback: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2023
udede:
the bolded is why I'm scared of some tribes in Nigeria, so this what your soups do to husbands,
I thought you are boasting of a non existence soup from a worthless woman who use her dead child in the morgue as a bait to marry a man in his father's parlour. So debasing and shameful!
If it is your soup keeping a man, every other woman will be worthless and not enticing to him.
Davido dumped her at home to go about having a nice time with women outside. What did the women use to capture him.
Again, why did her so called soup not capture any rich Ignorance young man or an Ignorant rich man's son?
Worthless women they can't allow their son's to marry is what they will be boasting of.
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by udede(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

I thought you are boasting of a non existence soup from a worthless woman who use her dead child in the morgue as a bait to marry a man in his father's parlour. So debasing and shameful!
If it is your soup keeping a man, every other woman will be worthless and not enticing to him.
Davido dumped her at home to go about having a nice time with women outside. What did the women use to capture him.
Again, why did her so called soup not capture any rich Ignorance young man or an Ignorant rich man's son?
Worthless women they can't allow their son's to marry is what they will be boasting of.
hmmmm you took this so personal with David's wife and it makes me to wonder, do you have something against her personally or is your problem with her that she is not from your tribe. I just don't understand your bitterness
Re: Davido Gifted Chioma A $900,000 Mansion In Atlanta by Pepperdemisback: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
udede:
hmmmm you took this so personal with David's wife and it makes me to wonder, do you have something against her personally or is your problem with her that she is not from your tribe. I just don't understand your bitterness
Which tribe? Everything is an achievement to you people. You have not answered my questions.

(1) (Reply)

Sidney Sheldon Is Dead. / Where Is Maureen Solomon? / Cameron Diaz And Justin Timberlake Starr In Bad Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.