Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,175 members, 7,970,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

Don't Begin As A Writer On Amazon Kdp,start As A Creator.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Begin As A Writer On Amazon Kdp,start As A Creator.. (150 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Begin As A Writer On Amazon Kdp,start As A Creator.. by Progresswike03: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
If you go to Amazon KDP as a writer, you won't make many sales. You will find it difficult to earn much as a seller.

I will suggest that you go in as a creator instead of a writer.

WHY?

1. You are not popular with the US audience. because 80% of the vendors on Amazon sell to the US audience.

Let's say, for instance, that my name is Olumuyiwa Atteh and I write a book and put my name, Olumuyiwa Atteh, in it. It will be difficult for me to sell. Do you know why? because that name is "OFF." And these people are Americans, and the way they think about people from other countries, especially from Africa, they believe that we have low IQs and all sorts of things like that, which is very wrong, but that's just the truth. But don't go as a writer.

2. Another reason you shouldn't go as a writer is that it will take you more time to write many books (because the more good books you have on Amazon, the more you earn because of more sales). There are so many authors struggling on Amazon, and I am sure you will not want to be one of them.

And if you go as a writer, it will be difficult. Can you write 5 books in one week? It will be so difficult, but if you are a creator, you can create five books in a week. It's very possible.

If you ever dream of starting Amazon KDP please dont go in as a writer or else you will struggle.

Begin by creating books for Amazon KDP.

I hope you Learnt something new today 🤗

PS: Get access to my free video that explains everything you need to know about publishing your books on Amazon and how you can get started..

PS: Send a message here 👉 +2348148031468 Inother to get access to a free video on how publishing works.

Offer is limited to the first 20 persons to send a direct message to me on watsapp.

Congratulations in advance to those lucky persons 🤗

(1) (Reply)

Two Ways You Can Make Money For Yourself / Black Friday 2023: 6 Secret Ways To Make $2,500 [beginner Friendly] / Better Life Center, Kaduna Main Office, Chanchangi Airline Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.