Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,392 members, 7,978,254 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV (1324 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Captured In A Photo With 2 APC And 1 LP HOR Members / Why Are Labour Party Lawmakers Not Kicking About The N70bn / See How Lagos Labour Party HOR Member Greeted Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by AJSfan: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Aren't you ashamed of yourself as you keep sticking out your neck for a notorious narcotics drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known, a certified identity and certificate forger of international dimension
I'd be ashamed of myself if as an adult I am cajoled to think like a mob. I know you have been primed to believe anyone who isn't part of your headless mob is agbado... Your hero David is already showing his hands that he will soon be Atikulated I'm waiting for that to happen so I can have a good laugh at you gullible folks. Gbajue ppl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by Ofunaofu: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2023
AJSfan:
I'd be ashamed of myself if as an adult I am cajoled to think like a mob. I know you have been primed to believe anyone who isn't part of your headless mob is agbado... Your hero David is already showing his hands that he will soon be Atikulated I'm waiting for that to happen so I can have a good laugh at you gullible folks. Gbajue ppl

You are funny

Nigerians already know Gbaju e people

Tinubu and his minions like you are the real Gbajue

No one including you know the primary school and secondary school Tinubu attended

But he went and forge a certificate from a non existing government college lagos of 1970 when the school came into existence four years later

Plus so many other forgeries

Is that not Gbaju e

Are you not a Gbaju e yourself for supporting such a despicable character
Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by Benwallt(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Give me a reason why only the LP HOR should be the ones to reject the SUV instead of the entire house members

The LP criminals should practice what they preach

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by Ofunaofu: 6:56am On Oct 17, 2023
Benwallt:

The LP criminals should practice what they preach

And what did they preach

1 Like

Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by AJSfan: 7:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You are funny

Nigerians already know Gbaju e people

Tinubu and his minions like you are the real Gbajue

No one including you know the primary school and secondary school Tinubu attended

But he went and forge a certificate from a non existing government college lagos of 1970 when the school came into existence four years later

Plus so many other forgeries

Is that not Gbaju e

Are you not a Gbaju e yourself for supporting such a despicable character

when you wake up from your world of illusion and delusion, Nigerian will still be standing. Go and get your BP checked sha cos it definitely has not been easy being you... From one mental torture to another

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by lordofreal(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Because one man must stand for what is right. And they are the only one that Nigerian youth really put their hope on because we know already that the other major party are real thief.so.if they can't set the standard too it.simply means all human beings are the same thing giving the right condition.
Ofunaofu:
Give me a reason why only the LP HOR should be the ones to reject the SUV instead of the entire house members

1 Like

Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by Roboto11: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2023
socialmediaman:
They’re keeping it as evidence grin grin grin

grin
Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by Godwin4444: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
only Labour hor should reject it cos they are d only angels among devils n they should not do things in accordance with evil people now
Re: Why Are Labour Party HOR Members Not Rejecting The SUV by duullie88(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Naija abracadabra

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Biafran Successfully Seceded After 2 Years into the war? Part 1 / Buhari’s Reckless Policies Responsible For Current Hardship – Oshiomhole / Rising Price Of Oil And Nigerian Budget 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.