Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation (5122 Views)

Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Labour Party Releases Bank Account For Donation / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Godwin4444: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2023
shortgun:
There's nothing wrong in soliciting for funds or donations, it's done everywhere in the world. Good journalism cost money, It's surely a better way to raise money than stealing from the state or taking corrupt money to take sides with convicted drug barons and certificate forgers.
I think his journalism is only about Tinubu?

N that’s what u call good journalism?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Godwin4444: 8:15am On Oct 17, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
All the work he did for free nko?
Did he beg you for money?

Like all content creators, donations are solicited.
I just donated $500.❤️
His content is journalism.
Gooooo David!!!
You get $100 every month from moi.
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Some make sacrifices for a better Nigeria.
This is a gooooood sacrifice.
#SupportForCertificateForgerSlayer

Bank account details received.✅✅✅✅
I have been wondering how to help this man.
Thanks for sharing.👍👍👍👍

Another $100 per month to Mayegun General.

Any TIEFNUBU Slayer gets my support.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
u did more to nnamdiot Kanu n Ekpa

We know how d story end

Even Reno was once your hero

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Elliotwaveforec: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Make Una donate into the Kuda account make FG seize am jare. Mumu people!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by MightySparrow: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Ebi a kọ were lógbón
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Godwin4444: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2023
tafabaloo:

Our mumu never do ?

1billion naira from 1k donation no be fleecing ?

If it was a popular request as he claimed, why not just release to those who requested for it and not raising funds through the social media.
I see David trying to dupe and cash on obidients gullibility.
His alleged corrupt practices at the Oxford University come to mind.
there’s nothing like obedient, they are igbos

One thing about igbos is that once it is hate they are good to go, if u want to fleece an igbo of anything just keep shouting u hate tinubu n it will shock u how they will b willing to drop everything they ever had

Igbos are powered by hat
Same way they promoted Reno omokri when they hated buhari now they have moved to this guy cos they hate tinubu

I know for sure they will have another guy once another president comes in

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by TruthsFM: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2023
LegendHero:
By popular request of those who wish to support my work directly:

NGN: Kuda Bank
Account Number: 1101174434
David Inyene Hundeyin

GBP: Revolut Bank
Account Number: 41232216
Sort Code: 04-00-75
David Hundeyin

Source: https://x.com/beninghone/status/1714022028288610577?s=20
there’s no crime in supporting indefatigable journalist David Hundeyin and his great journalism work. He’s diligent and honest in his investigation. I salutes him on that. Millions of people will donate money for him to carry out more investigations on criminals in Nigeria and Africa continent. David hundeyin investigative report has really encouraged more Nigerians to go into journalism proper. I prayed for God’s Protection on him and his works . He tried in investigating the crooked certificate forger and drug baron Tinubu. Renewed shege on the move.
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

You can continue to comfort yourself with delusion.

You need to know that Obidients are too many that even if about 1million of us decide to donate just 1k each, that would be 1billion Naira.

Now, tell me which Obidient you think would see 1k as being fleeced.

You must think Obidients are ragtags like the CORN people.

I know you lots are pained that he’s finally able to do what even Gani Fawehinmi could not do by exposing the fraud that your lord and saviour is.

But guess what, we will send him all the funds he needs to continue until Tinubu’s downfall is fully achieved.

Make I go donate my own 1k sef.

Rubbish!

Don't forget to post the payment alert for verification

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Christistruth00: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2023
Tetrahedron:

There is no christ in you!

Jesus Christ lives in me

It is not you that will tell me

Jesus Christ can live in you too if you would Repent and allow him too

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by ba7man(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

You need to know that Obidients are too many that even if about 1million of us decide to donate just 1k each, that would be 1billion Naira.

I know you lots are pained that he’s finally able to do what even Gani Fawehinmi could not do by exposing the fraud that your lord and saviour is.

But guess what, we will send him all the funds he needs to continue until Tinubu’s downfall is fully achieved.

Rubbish!
Maga, leave story, go and send funds.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2023
LegendHero:
By popular request of those who wish to support my work directly:

NGN: Kuda Bank
Account Number: 1101174434
David Inyene Hundeyin

GBP: Revolut Bank
Account Number: 41232216
Sort Code: 04-00-75
David Hundeyin

Source: https://x.com/beninghone/status/1714022028288610577?s=20

Many Nigerians need IQ test

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by ufc294: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2023

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by ufc294: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by KanwuliaExtra: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Godwin4444:
u did more to nnamdiot Kanu n Ekpa

We know how d story end

Even Reno was once your hero

None of them forged any certificate or was convicted for drug peddling!💪🏿
All better than the RONU CERTIFICATE FORGER WITH 10,000 FBI files!

A Jailed drug -pusher cin 1960, then switched names and careers from ANAL Drug-Peddling to GRAND LARCENY!

JAGA-BABA-OLE is your hero!😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Majesty7: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Vick6y:
The rich are getting richer cry

Hundeyi, rich? No. Just a cheap fraudster
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by zombieHUNTER: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omihanifa:
The funniest thing is that presidency may even drop millions inside those accounts and David will keep quiet and divert his investigation to either banditry and book haram

They did it to Reno

But this dude got more discipline
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Goke7: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2023
Same format with Kanu and Ekpa

All na hustle grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Evilthoughts: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2023
Smart man. Fleece those useless Obi supporters grin. We knew this was coming cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Majesty7: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Penguin2:

Rubbish!

Yes, keep it up. If Ekpa can gather contributions from you guys why won't David? Only if you are also smart, you can as well start a movement and fleece your compatriots. Make hay now. Not so easy to get headless mobs in their multitude again. It is an opportunity for anyone

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Majesty7: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reinaldo:

Many Nigerians need IQ test

The guy is cashing out big time. Just saw so many donations on twitter for him.

Their case is beyond IQ test.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by DaTruths: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
LegendHero:
This is in anticipation to the 70,000 FBI pages on Tinubu.

I am starting to love this Hundeyin guy. He is very strategic.

FFK failed to fleece the headless mob when he used to be their shepherd. But Hundeyin is more wiser, he is fleecing the headless mob of every penny because of their stupidity.

I’m sure when FBI drop the 70,000 pages, he will request KGB to drop 1million more pages on Tinubu.

Both Obidients and Agbadorians and very gullible people.

Tinubu dey deceive his supporters with empty promises while giving them half cup of Rice as palliatives.
Them dey use obidients cashout.

No hope for Nigeria
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by YesDaddy1: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
No need uprooting ur hairs nwanyi,
Yet again you've proved me right!
grin grin
KanwuliaExtra:

Forger jam forger abi? grin
Come and milk na.
Because I be money miss road like your “FIRST CLASS WITH HONORS IN ACCOUNTING FORGER”’!

I just sent another $1000.
I hope you received it?

Muchechechecheche
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by sreamsense: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
This strategy is better than that of kanu and Ekpa. Level 003 scamming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Barbarous Acts Of Okija Shrine / North Lags Behind In Dev,says Fg / Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.