Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,497 members, 7,932,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:10 AM

Is Something Wrong With Y Manhood? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Something Wrong With Y Manhood? (309 Views)

Is Something Wrong With Me? Am I Sexually Abnormal? / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Something Wrong With Y Manhood? by rolytade: 5:07am On Oct 17, 2023
I am not new on this forum. I just created this account for privacy sake. I have been following series of discussion here, both the pleasant and unpleasant ones. I never for once knew would, at any point i time, have the cause to create a topic on issue like this.

Please, I need mature and candid advice on this disturbing issues. The issue at stake seems to centre on life and death (so as i see it)

I am getting really close to my thirty. Never been married or involved in sexual affairs with any woman. I have had a couple of lady girlfriends but i have never been pushed to engage in sexual affairs with any. This decision to abstain from indiscriminate sex is personal (induced by personal principle)

I'm currently dating a lady. On this day, a couple of days back, we were together and one thing led to the other, we were moved into getting intimate. When it was time to do the main, I went flaccid. All efforts to gain an erection was fruitless.
I don't drink or smoke. I have normal erection.
I am bothered.
I need experts suggestions on what the problem might be
Re: Is Something Wrong With Y Manhood? by PoliteActivist: 5:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Maybe the below can help

Re: Is Something Wrong With Y Manhood? by rolytade: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Maybe the below can help

Thank you. I appreciate your input
Re: Is Something Wrong With Y Manhood? by LowKeyManny: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2023
rolytade:
I am not new on this forum. I just created this account for privacy sake. I have been following series of discussion here, both the pleasant and unpleasant ones. I never for once knew would, at any point i time, have the cause to create a topic on issue like this.

Please, I need mature and candid advice on this disturbing issues. The issue at stake seems to centre on life and death (so as i see it)

I am getting really close to my thirty. Never been married or involved in sexual affairs with any woman. I have had a couple of lady girlfriends but i have never been pushed to engage in sexual affairs with any. This decision to abstain from indiscriminate sex is personal (induced by personal principle)

I'm currently dating a lady. On this day, a couple of days back, we were together and one thing led to the other, we were moved into getting intimate. When it was time to do the main, I went flaccid. All efforts to gain an erection was fruitless.
I don't drink or smoke. I have normal erection.
I am bothered.
I need experts suggestions on what the problem might be

Nothing serious. Probably triggered by performance anxiety. Also check your diet for too much sugar especially soda or flavoured drinks. Too much sugar for man body dey cut network.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Y Manhood? by rolytade: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2023
LowKeyManny:

Nothing serious. Probably triggered by performance anxiety. Also check your diet for too much sugar especially soda or flavoured drinks. Too much sugar for man body dey cut network.

Alright. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Help Interpret This Lab Results / HIV Higher Among Female Teens, Says Report / Spot On Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.