Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,667 members, 7,965,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:37 PM

Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed (678 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / Is It Right For Boy And Girl To Be In Relationship Before 18 Yrs Of Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed by blkmum700: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
i saw this some where and thought of posting it here to hear people comment about it because has for me,i will never talk to both of them again

Wat if 1 day u walk inside your house and meet your gf or bf and your bestfriend on the bed Na/ked , and they both looked @ you and shouted april fool lookin @ de calendar it was 1st of April wat would u do

i will take their pic with my phone and spread it everywhere and shout April fool too
Re: Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed by kistehsia(f): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
I tend to agree with you, not a very funny joke, just plain mean!

kistehsia
Re: Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed by BABE3: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
Omoge Mi -- P Square.
Re: Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed by lindabon: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
both of them must be very high on weed
Re: Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed by bekay911(f): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
i jst pray dat day ll be wearin beats by DRE and a helmet.n thick dark sunshades Ma eyes cant behold dem coss if i do.
Re: Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
which kind joke be dis na?
Re: Your Best Friend And Girl Friend On Bed by HighChief4(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
I will kill them both and shout April fool too

(1) (Reply)

Lol How Do You Stay Single In Nigeria / How To Pick A Reliable And Honest Life Partner / Scarcity Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.