Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,056 members, 7,946,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two (683 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by sexsinners(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
i really really want my ex back, i am sorry for everything i did to her. Our breakup was ruff that she even got her father to beat me up,and threaten that she get her whole family to burn me alive.

the thing is by looking past that i really love her,she's beautiful and i don't even know what i did to get her upset.

girls i want to know how can you get a girl to love you again?

do i need to buy flowers,blackberry,perfume,a house.

i'd take all the offerings at my dads church and risk getting kicked out to get her anything,see the love i have?
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by sexsinners(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
plzzz this is real i was being 100% honest and i didnt leave out the embarassing stufff, i really really really really reallly want her back.
right now my heart is empty.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexsinners:

i really really want my ex back, i am sorry for everything i did to her. Our breakup was ruff that she even got  her father to beat me up,and threaten that she get her whole family to burn me alive.

the thing is by looking past that i really love her,she's beautiful and i don't even know what i did to get her upset.

girls i want to know how can you get a girl to love you again?

do i need to buy flowers,blackberry,perfume,a house.

[size=19pt]i'd take all the offerings at my dads church  and risk getting kicked out to get her anything,see the love i have?[/size]
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by MrsChima1(f): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
Stealing to prove a love? lipsrsealed
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by sexsinners(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexkillz:

ABI!!! i am serious now!! help me in Gods name help me else your a sinner demon
Mrs, Chima:

Stealing to prove a love? lipsrsealed

it's a metaphor for what i would do anything to get her love back, and me being a godly person that would be close to impossible.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]SMH! Just move on. . .[/size]
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
@killls u dey laff

I actually no sum1 live dat was a treasurer in his fadas church , oh boy love make d ragga muffin steal chrch money o .D guy jet go Dubai to meet woman wiv church money .The worst he did was he sold the church missionary bus join 2.Now according to my bbcs he dey do bambiallah across the streets of lagos .

@op
Dont mind killz jare ,Love is a beautiful thing . After stealing d offering make sure u steal tithes 2 and if u get access to ur fada church account transfer d balance . Na d listed sure pass o  cool cool cool cool
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by MMM2(m): 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
op just buy her a car
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by pendo89(f): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexsinners:

i'd take all the offerings at my dads church  and risk getting kicked out to get her anything,see the love i have?

dude u r beyond redemption. for a girl u entertain stealing offering?
grin. u seem that the kind of dude who takes a girl to overnight vigils instead of dinner dates and you carry bible everywhere.
How do u even talk to girls really.
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by Scooby1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexsinners:

i'd take all the offerings at my dads church and risk getting kicked out to get her anything,see the love i have?

I hope the girl's father breaks ur fuking hands so u stop stealing! angry angry angry angry
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by sexsinners(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
no good advic here only MMM gave good advice even thought i know he is a demon since he talks about sex to much.

anyways should i write her a poem?
Re: Ex Girlfriend Trouble Part Two by pendo89(f): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2011
Lmao dude calling MMM a demon. grin grin
See why the girl want to burn you alive? did you call her a demon or any of her relas for that matter?
How do you even tune a girl?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Find A Nice Girl After School? / Romance / The Most Romantic Nollywood Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.