Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Practical Approach: How Do I Work And Make Money As A University Student - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Practical Approach: How Do I Work And Make Money As A University Student (658 Views)

I Just Got A Job In A University With My 3rd Class. / What's The Best Approach To This Question "How Do You Handle Pressure"? / Industrial Trainee -University Student At Transocean Offshore Deepwater Drilling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Approach: How Do I Work And Make Money As A University Student by dotunxp(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
i am a university student of oau, and would like to be financialy independent. I want to learn how and wat type of job i can do in skul without it affecting my studies.tired of online shits
Re: Practical Approach: How Do I Work And Make Money As A University Student by yamakuza: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
1. Are the cafes and businesses there not employing?

2. If you have small money, we can discuss the types of business you can setup.

3. Learn web design and programming. Find an online business that works e.g. article writing, guest blogging or website flipping.

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc/inmobi/adexen/mtn/ericsson/flour Mill Recruiting / Pls Any Info On Nigeria Breweries Test / Vacancy For Accounts And It Managers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.