Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft (1931 Views)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Husband Cheated On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by AlminaMia: 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hello there,
I'm a White woman married to a Nigerian man, we have kids together. I found out a few months ago that my husband has cheated on me with an Igbo girl in her late 40's (she's single, no kids). She stayed at mine while I was away on holidays with my kids for several weeks. She left loads of "symbolisms" cruxes like shapes in a "clear, almost invisible type of oil greasy liquid" on all my Walls, furniture, etc and also some ready made meals in my fridge. I felt I was going to die, I passed out for a moment and went through hell. I was completely devastated and heartbroken. I'm not very familiar with the Igbo culture. Can anybody tell me what those symbols mean and why were there for? My husband told her he doesn't want to hear from her anymore, yet she kept trying. I just hope her evil witchcraft doesn't cause us any harm.
Thank you very much for your time and thanks in advance.
Regards
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by HighChief4(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^Just take a rope and go kill yourself. Why do you always have to create so many IDs targetin Igbos
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
HIGH chief how u deh cheesy
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by justwise(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2011
AlminaMia:

Hello there,
I'm a White woman married to a Nigerian man, we have kids together. I found out a few months ago that my husband has cheated on me with an Igbo girl in her late 40's (she's single, no kids). She stayed at mine while I was away on holidays with my kids for several weeks. She left loads of "symbolisms" cruxes like shapes in a "clear, almost invisible type of oil greasy liquid" on all my Walls, furniture, etc and also some ready made meals in my fridge. I felt I was going to die, I passed out for a moment and went through hell. I was completely devastated and heartbroken. I'm not very familiar with the Igbo culture. Can anybody tell me what those symbols mean and why were there for? My husband told her he doesn't want to hear from her anymore, yet she kept trying. I just hope her evil witchcraft doesn't cause us any harm.
Thank you very much for your time and thanks in advance.
Regards

Drama queen!! why not ask ur hubby who cheated on you? He invited the ''igbo'' woman into the house and u are here moaning about ''witchcraft''
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by omega25red(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
grin grin grin @ post

[size=38pt]fake post[/size]

[size=38pt]and you are a f'ing tribalist and a separatist who creates post just to get people to fight amongst each other[/size]
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by HighChief4(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
toba:

HIGH chief how u deh cheesy

Am very well bro, long time
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 24, 2011
igbo girls again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by AlminaMia: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2011
Hello,
No. I'm not trying to give bad names to no one here. I know very little about differences between the ethnic groups in Nigeria, yet I know enough to know that the lady who travelled hundreds of miles all the way to northern Europe to do her evil things can't marry a yoruba man, right? I obviously asked my husband about the meaning of symbolism on my walls, he only knows some people ( maybe not just women) do this so they can get their way, in this case I believe she wanted my husband & my life. Again, I came here for someone to give me a little insight of what these things are all about? I've got very young kids and don't want them harm by this. I understand this can be very dangerous indeed. Again, I'm not here to give bad names to a whole group of people or the Ibo people for this matter. I don't intent to cause a fight here.
Thank you
Re: Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft by HighChief4(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2011
^^^Are you still alive? Just heed my advise, take a rope, get courageous and kill yourself. Trust me, your problems will be over

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date An Albino? / What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? / Ladies Can U Date Or Marry A Short Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.