Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,755 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Scam Alert! Srredkita Is a Scammer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert! Srredkita Is a Scammer (203 Views)

How Do I Track A Scammer Through His Phone Number / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! Srredkita Is a Scammer by tope20001111(m): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2023
Avoid doing business with this username Srredkita. His real name is ANTHONY UGOCHUKWU AGBAHIWE with phone number+234 813 088 9615. On 25 September 2023. He scammed me. He claimed to be an exchanger. I paid him 64 thousand to fund my alipay account with this palmpay account number 09131510876 owned Palmpay
Ayojide Akinrinilola.
I saw his advert at nairaland; I never thought he could use nairaland to scam. After receiving the money he blocked me and he didn't fund my alipay account.

Re: Scam Alert! Srredkita Is a Scammer by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Sope otilor, tonight he will cook better soup with plenty fish, meat and oporoko.
Re: Scam Alert! Srredkita Is a Scammer by tope20001111(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Sope otilor, tonight he will cook better soup with plenty fish, meat and oporoko.
The evil that people do leave after them. If he still lives he will pay for the conscience of his actions. You may be happy for him but when he suffers the conscience of his actions I hope you will be happy for him too.
Re: Scam Alert! Srredkita Is a Scammer by Greatzeus(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2023
tope20001111:
The evil that people do leave after them. If he still lives he will pay for the conscience of his actions. You may be happy for him but when he suffers the conscience of his actions I hope you will be happy for him too.
Are you new on nairaland? You saw an advert and sent Money to the person just like that? If he,a nobody can fund your alipay,what stops you from taking the right steps to be able to fund it yourself? You guys keep paying for stupidity.
Re: Scam Alert! Srredkita Is a Scammer by tope20001111(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2023
Greatzeus:

Are you new on nairaland? You saw an advert and sent Money to the person just like that? If he,a nobody can fund your alipay,what stops you from taking the right steps to be able to fund it yourself? You guys keep paying for stupidity.
Your comment shows clearly that you know little about importation. You think you know everything I am the victim today it can be anybody tomorrow. Moreover I chatted with him before I sent the money not just sent the money to him as you claimed. People like him will never see favor in life for every business to succeed in life there should be trust which he did not have. He thought he was smart but he didn't know he had rained curse on himself. For your information not everybody that has alipay account can fund the account himself or herself not even in Nigerian banks. You can't even use your cards to make payments not to talk of using it to fund your account so be guided when you are making statement.

(1) (Reply)

Make 12% Of Your Capital Daily Within Two(2) Hours Without Losing Your Capital / Pi Sales Center / MTN Nigeria Clarifies Issues Around $47.8 Million Tax Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.