Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Biden Arrives Israel. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Arrives Israel. (36976 Views)

Putin To Deliver Major War Speech As Biden Arrives In Poland / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by tctrills: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Namigotalktru:

UN Secretary has been fighting https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2023-10-17/statement-attributable-the-spokesperson-for-the-secretary-general-the-situation-gaza

Israel is a terrorist state and the Americans are their stooges.

I am quoting UNITED NATIONS do you even know what that is? This is why you should attend school instead of learning to use computer from your masters shop floor. Google is an absolutely free resource
You asked if I know what the united nations is. Here is your answer.
The United Nations ( UN) is an intergovernmental organization whose stated purposes are to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and serve as a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.
Now has the UN ever been wrong?
Answer, many times.
Israel is only defending itself.
If the Palestinians stop violence there would be peace is the land but if Israel puts down their arms, your Arab masters would destroy them. So clearly your UN can't be right. Hope you now understand it better .
I noticed that you are just like the Arabs, always quick to insult and look for an excuse for violence.
I wouldn't insult you rather I will educate you on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by ugodson(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2023
xin5:
I ain't christian
I ain't muslim
I am my own religion..
And I just can tell you this is oppression

Would you seat back and allow terrorist kill people?
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Numerouno94(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You fvckd!

STFU!

Fvk you and your motherfuckin' mama
Israel is gon' kill all you motherfvkers.
Any terrorist country that tries to open their mouth with a motherfvkin' opinion,
well this is how we gon' do this,
Fvk U, fvk Hamas,
Fvk all the Muslims terrorists around the world, fvk all the terrorist sympertizers and their motherfvckin' crew.
And if you wanna criticize Israel, then fvk you too.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by alfarouq(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Botragelad:
Meanwhile, here's a chat of Hamas terrorist or whatever realising their cock-up after misfiring. Don't fall for Hamas propaganda. They are trying their best to divert everyone and get sympathy.

Edit: Hamas still firing! Even after yesterday's mistake.

The same lies that has been debunked. Are you guys not ashamed .

I am sure you and Hanaya Bennet both learn from your master Satan the devil directly.

But God will expose you all for the world to see like he exposed your colleague above.

Check the initial post and the after post

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Fvk you and your motherfuckin' mama
Israel is gon' kill all you motherfvkers.
Any terrorist country that tries to open their mouth with a motherfvkin' opinion,
well this is how we gon' do this,
Fvk U, fvk Hamas,
Fvk all the Muslims terrorists around the world, fvk all the terrorist sympertizers and their motherfvckin' crew.
And if you wanna criticize Israel, then fvk you too.

Who told you to compose a fvckin poem?

Hello! Hogs dont own fvcks!

Wannabe!
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by strangebutreal(f): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
Botragelad:
Meanwhile, here's a chat of Hamas terrorist or whatever realising their cock-up after misfiring. Don't fall for Hamas propaganda. They are trying their best to divert everyone and get sympathy.

Edit: Hamas still firing! Even after yesterday's mistake.

God at work..
He will confuse all your enemies.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by tctrills: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2023
Namigotalktru:

UN Secretary has been fighting https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2023-10-17/statement-attributable-the-spokesperson-for-the-secretary-general-the-situation-gaza

Israel is a terrorist state and the Americans are their stooges.

I am quoting UNITED NATIONS do you even know what that is? This is why you should attend school instead of learning to use computer from your masters shop floor. Google is an absolutely free resource

Now let me educate you some more
In 1948 when your beloved UN created the state of Isreal, were the Arabs right in opposing it? Against the plea of your beloved UN, the Arab states went to war against Israel, were they at fault or was the UN wrong?

Between 1948 and 1967 Egypt occupied Gaza and Jordan occupied the West Bank. Then, most of the Palestinians lived in refugee tents. Neither the UN nor the Arab states called for an end to such Apartheid. The UN did not ask Egypt or Jordan to return occupied land to the Palestinians.

In 1967, when Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser announced that the Straits of Tiran would again be closed to Israeli vessels and he went ahead to mobilize the Egyptian military into defensive lines along the border with Israel. He then ordered the immediate withdrawal of all UNEF personnel, The UN warned against this, was the UN wrong?
This led to the 6 days war and to Isreal capturing Gaza and the West Bank from Egypt and Jordan.

In August 2009, the Palestinians declared at the Fatah conference in Bethlehem three noes: no negotiations with Israel, no recognition of Israel as a Jewish state, and no end to the armed struggle against Israel. The UN was against this declaration, was the UN wrong?

Now if it's okay for the Palestinians and the Arabs in general not to listen to the wise words of the UN, wouldn't it be very unwise for Israel to follow the UN's counsels?

If the Arabs had listened to the UN in 1948, would there be any conflict today? What do you think would have been the fate of the Jews and Israel if they lost the 1948 war?

So before you start pointing us to UN websites, learn your history and learn to ask questions so you don't get lost.

My duty here is not to exchange insults of violence as I am not an Arab but to educate you and point you to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by BoboNogoDie: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
Creditalerts:
try get small sense biko
No dey behave like senseless mumu
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by basilico: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Biden is with Hamas. Why does he need to go there when terrorists are still firing rockets into Israel. Two things.
German Chancellor had to take cover at Ben Gurion airport and in a bomb shelter when Hamas fired rockets.
An NBC reporter claims the hospital strike would not have been causes by Hamas rockets because those rockets can't kill that number.
Ridiculous. How is Israel supposed to halt everything while Hamas is firing rockets. Those rockets are not birthday cakes. They are meant to kill as many people as possible. 5000 rockets fired into Israel and They should not respond.
This NBC should be a human guinea pig. Let him gather 500 of his audience, go into a building and let Hamas fire just one rocket into that building to see how many will be killed.

Joe Biden going to Israel delays Israel planned ground invasion as long as the doddering fool is there. Come to think of it. Egypt and Jordan have cancelled the planned meeting with him for today.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Oga , if you support terrorists,I wish you good luck. Terrorists anywhere in the world deserve to be eliminated including terrorists in our country.. period!
support what? Is Israel not terrorizing Palestinians ? I swear to God I don't support terrorist anywhere in the world, I won't support hypocrites and evildoers. Please understand me boss,if you don't, I don't care. Will maintain my stance or point, can't diplomacy be use
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by alfarouq(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Oga , if you support terrorists,I wish you good luck. Terrorists anywhere in the world deserve to be eliminated including terrorists in our country.. period!

Is it what people do that makes them terrorists or who they are?

People have committed attrocicties that even those called terrorists have not committed but "they are Gods chosen people".

Do you think God is unjust? No, He doesn't care who gave birth to you if you violate his laws.

It is appalling people who claim that they follow Jesus act contractily to the teachings of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
basilico:
Biden is with Hamas. Why does he need to go there when terrorists are still firing rockets into Israel. Two things.
German Chancellor had to take cover at Ben Gurion airport and in a bomb shelter when Hamas fired rockets.
An NBC reporter claims the hospital strike would not have been causes by Hamas rockets because those rockets can't kill that number.
Ridiculous. How is Israel supposed to halt everything while Hamas is firing rockets. Those rockets are not birthday cakes. They are meant to kill as many people as possible. 5000 rockets fired into Israel and They should not respond.
This NBC should be a human guinea pig. Let him gather 500 of his audience, go into a building and let Hamas fire just one rocket into that building to see how many will be killed.

Joe Biden going to Israel delays Israel planned ground invasion as long as the doddering fool is there. Come to think of it. Egypt and Jordan have cancelled the planned meeting with him for today.
Be fooling yourself, or Biden went there for faster operation of Hamas massacre by Israel. God will judge us all by our intention. May what is happening in Palestine happens to your country and life if you think what Israel is doing to Hamas is justifiable
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
alfarouq:

Is it what people do that makes them terrorists or who they are?

People have committed attrocicties that even those called terrorists have not committed but "they are Gods chosen people".

Do you think God is unjust? No, He doesn't care who gave birth to you if you violate his laws.

It is appalling people who claim that they follow Jesus act contractily to the teachings of Jesus.

May Allah bless you AlfaFarouq,u need to see how they are mention me and attack me since morning, but I will be using them to catch cruise
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by dontiky: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
If them born Israel well,make them threaten or kill 100 of Russia citizens or lunch missiles, we go no if Russia will take arms against Israel or not. Be spewing gibberish like what the hell
keep talking rubbish. Many people in Russia including some in the government are Israelis and will never support terrorist. It is not by IF THEM BORN THEM WELL. Terrorist deserves no mercy. I only pity the peace loving Palestinians.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bimpe29: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
Condemn war and entrench peace. Violence does no good even to those fomenting it.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by gfon(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ola9ja23:
🤣😀🤣 US have seen that this will be the end of the Jews

Just imagine the combination of Iran, Russia, Syr

Only IPOBidients thinks that Gaza don't have any backups especially when Putin has been emphatic about the war.

At the end, there would not be a winner just like
Make Dem put body first nah, Israel is surrounded with different Islamic countries, none has been able to defeat them, abeg go join them for Gaza... terrorists enabler
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
tctrills:

Now let me educate you some more
In 1948 when your beloved UN created the state of Isreal, were the Arabs right in opposing it? Against the plea of your beloved UN, the Arab states went to war against Israel, were they at fault or was the UN wrong?

Between 1948 and 1967 Egypt occupied Gaza and Jordan occupied the West Bank. Then, most of the Palestinians lived in refugee tents. Neither the UN nor the Arab states called for an end to such Apartheid. The UN did not ask Egypt or Jordan to return occupied land to the Palestinians.

In 1967, when Egyptian president Gamal Abdel Nasser announced that the Straits of Tiran would again be closed to Israeli vessels and he went ahead to mobilize the Egyptian military into defensive lines along the border with Israel. He then ordered the immediate withdrawal of all UNEF personnel, The UN warned against this, was the UN wrong?
This led to the 6 days war and to Isreal capturing Gaza and the West Bank from Egypt and Jordan.

In August 2009, the Palestinians declared at the Fatah conference in Bethlehem three noes: no negotiations with Israel, no recognition of Israel as a Jewish state, and no end to the armed struggle against Israel. The UN was against this declaration, was the UN wrong?

Now if it's okay for the Palestinians and the Arabs in general not to listen to the wise words of the UN, wouldn't it be very unwise for Israel to follow the UN's counsels?

If the Arabs had listened to the UN in 1948, would there be any conflict today? What do you think would have been the fate of the Jews and Israel if they lost the 1948 war?

So before you start pointing us to UN websites, learn your history and learn to ask questions so you don't get lost.

My duty here is not to exchange insults of violence as I am not an Arab but to educate you and point you to the truth.
So Gaza and West Bank belong to Israel originally from your written, why did Egypt and Jordan occupies it in the first place ? And where did Palestinians or Hamas came from? U said they use to be refugees, I want to know their origins and original land or country. I like your written words, God will bless you for simply educating us without no insult. I will like to know where you come from and if u are a Muslim or Christian. Who is at fault in this war,lands or country disputes ? Is it Palestine or Isreal or UN,US and Egypt or Jordan who occupies Gaza and West Bank back then? So what did you think is best to solve this and to stop this war,what step should be taking. Be brief and no bias or support anyone. I can see u a little bit neutral if I am correct. But I don't know your intentions. Thanks
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
dontiky:
keep talking rubbish. Many people in Russia including some in the government are Israelis and will never support terrorist. It is not by IF THEM BORN THEM WELL. Terrorist deserves no mercy. I only pity the peace loving Palestinians.
they will never supported terrorist but they are supporting Isreal terrorist and covering them,as if there is no terrorist living in Isreal and Russia. Are there terrorist living in America or not? As America fish out all rapid shootings psycho from their country? U are the one talking rubbish, u think u know but u don't
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
planetx:
Why would they pray in Jesus Christ name when they are Jews and don't believe in Jesus Christ.
IT ALL ABOUT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE,UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE THE WORKS OF JESUS CHRIST,JESUS CHRIST WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FABLE TO YOU FROM THE WAY YOU WROTE.
GOD HAS GIVEN YOU LIFE TO CHOOSE,IF YOU REJECT LIFE IS YOUR CHOICE. angry Christ has said once you are in Christ you are a new creature,no discrimination is allowed,there is no Jew,no gentile,no Yoruba or no Igbo or no Swahili,all is one under GOD,even as you speak with different tongues sad IF YOU LIKE BELIEVE.
smileyYOU BELIEVE IN GOD SO THAT YOU MAY UNDESTAND THE THINGS OF GOD,FOR IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOU WILL NOT UNDRRSTAND,FOR THE REWARD OF YOUR BELIEF IS THE UNDERSTANDING. smiley
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Force man my foot!

Are you immune to a bullet?

Fvck you!
U are a bastard, if I am immune to bullet, u fit come check make I give u my location or u give me yours, fvck u too in the ads. Your parents no train u at all,maybe they train u but u refuses to collect home training. I know u are a cultist, if he sure for u ,give me your location and show me your face, u talk say no government and government and force man your foot or prick. Na for cell we go deal with you before you went to jail. We have been dealing with guys like you, if na your papa born u,give me your location and show your face,u go regret the day u were born. Bastard child, awon omo irankiran
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
U are a bastard, if I am immune to bullet, u fit come check make I give u my location or u give me yours, fvck u too in the ads. Your parents no train u at all,maybe they train u but u refuses to collect home training. I know u are a cultist, if he sure for u ,give me your location and show me your face, u talk say no government and government and force man your foot or prick. Na for cell we go deal with you before you went to jail. We have been dealing with guys like you, if na your papa born u,give me your location and show your face,u go regret the day u were born. Bastard child, awon omo irankiran

Fvckin novel!

Channel your energy towards literature!
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by tctrills: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
So Gaza and West Bank belong to Israel originally from your written, why did Egypt and Jordan occupies it in the first place ? And where did Palestinians or Hamas came from? U said they use to be refugees, I want to know their origins and original land or country. I like your written words, God will bless you for simply educating us without no insult. I will like to know where you come from and if u are a Muslim or Christian. Who is at fault in this war,lands or country disputes ? Is it Palestine or Isreal or UN,US and Egypt or Jordan who occupies Gaza and West Bank back then? So what did you think is best to solve this and to stop this war,what step should be taking. Be brief and no bias or support anyone. I can see u a little bit neutral if I am correct. But I don't know your intentions. Thanks

I will not tell you who is right or who is wrong but let's go through the history together.
The kingdom of Israel was established over 3000 years ago and it was much larger in size than present day Israel.
In about 100 years after Christ, the Jews were kicked out of the land by the Romans and spread across present day Europe.
It took the Arabs another 700 years to occupy the land of present day Israel. They defeated the mostly Christian communities that lived there.
In 1948, the Jews returned, the UN divided the land between the Jews and the Arabs, but the Arabs rejected and the first war broke out.
In the 1960s, the Arabs of the land began to call themselves Palestinians.
The Jews increased their land size with each war they won but for some time now, they have been returning some of that land.
To me for there to be peace, Hamas must be rooted and only the peaceful Palestinians remain then negotiations would make sense.
And to be honest, I am not really neutral. I support Israel as long and they are fighting to defend themselves.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by HITdemUP: 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
Lastmankc:
Just watch how the terrorists, even the useless ones in Nigeria we take this personal.
But you have first take it personal from your vexation as a commentator yet you ain't from USA or an Isreali. You are as guilty as those you accused. Why not take side peacefully
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Numerouno94(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Who told you to compose a fvckin poem?

Hello! Hogs dont own fvcks!

Wannabe!

Fvk ur dumb brain. Fvk ur terrorist brain. Fvk ur head slamming bastard terrorists head. Ogun strike u there.

Israel will continue to massacre Hamas and there's absolutely nothing u can do abt it. Fvk u.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by CoronaVirusPro: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
Numerouno94:

Fvk ur dumb brain. Fvk ur terrorist brain. Fvk ur head slamming bastard terrorists head. Ogun strike u there.

Israel will continue to massacre Hamas and there's absolutely nothing u can do abt it. Fvk u.

Who da fvck told you to oink!
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by planetx: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IT ALL ABOUT PERSONAL EXPERIENCE,UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE THE WORKS OF JESUS CHRIST,JESUS CHRIST WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FABLE TO YOU FROM THE WAY YOU WROTE.
GOD HAS GIVEN YOU LIFE TO CHOOSE,IF YOU REJECT LIFE IS YOUR CHOICE. angry Christ has said once you are in Christ you are a new creature,no discrimination is allowed,there is no Jew,no gentile,no Yoruba or no Igbo or no Swahili,all is one under GOD,even as you speak with different tongues sad IF YOU LIKE BELIEVE.
smileyYOU BELIEVE IN GOD SO THAT YOU MAY UNDESTAND THE THINGS OF GOD,FOR IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOU WILL NOT UNDRRSTAND,FOR THE REWARD OF YOUR BELIEF IS THE UNDERSTANDING. smiley
Are you retarded or what, this is not about my belief. You said the Jews in Isreal are not praying in Jesus's name, and I told you they practice Judaism and don't believe in Jesus instead of addressing that you started spewing meaningless mumbo jumbo.

1 Like

Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Creditalerts: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

No dey behave like senseless mumu
Gaza must fall ekpa tongue
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by 2breast4me: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
Isreal are wasting time. They should have wipe out Hamas by now. Hamas is a coward organization. They are now hiding behind human shield instead of facing isreal one on one. Isreal please be fast wipe them out even if innocent palastine are killed.
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by dontiky: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
they will never supported terrorist but they are supporting Isreal terrorist and covering them,as if there is no terrorist living in Isreal and Russia. Are there terrorist living in America or not? As America fish out all rapid shootings psycho from their country? U are the one talking rubbish, u think u know but u don't
bro as you are enjoying peace where you are now don’t you like it? This guys don’t want people to have peace. Yes every country have their internal challenges but this guys don’t want the world to have peace. Even you talking here if the get hold of you they will slaughter you without minding you supporting them. I don’t think Israel will just wake up a go attacking Palestinians. They always start the war.
They(terrorist) are blood thirsty demons that the whole world must condemn including you
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Bukola94: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2023
dontiky:
bro as you are enjoying peace where you are now don’t you like it? This guys don’t want people to have peace. Yes every country have their internal challenges but this guys don’t want the world to have peace. Even you talking here if the get hold of you they will slaughter you without minding you supporting them. I don’t think Israel will just wake up a go attacking Palestinians. They always start the war.
They(terrorist) are blood thirsty demons that the whole world must condemn including you
May u rot in hell fire for condemn me and thinking I am supporting terrorist. Isreal terrorist and Hamas terrorist shall rot in hell fire, including u supporting genocide to Hamas or Palestinians. Good night
Re: Biden Arrives Israel. by Versal: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bukola94:
Be fooling yourself, or Biden went there for faster operation of Hamas massacre by Israel. God will judge us all by our intention. May what is happening in Palestine happens to your country and life if you think what Israel is doing to Hamas is justifiable
May what is happening to Hamas happen to Nigeria Zoogeria if she
invades a neighboring country and start slaughtering women, men, children and babies, unprovoked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / Lithuania Abandons Russian Gas. First European Nation To Do So. / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.