Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,996 members, 7,919,178 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

"He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre (295 Views)

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) / UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Biodun556(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Biodun556(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Another holocaust await Israel
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Biodun556(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Israel is a US military base established to destabilize Arab and Muslim world
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Zonefree(m): 9:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:
Israel is a US military base established to destabilize Arab and Muslim world
That's good.

I love that Israel and US are giving you guys wotowoto from all angles. It's orgasmic to my soul.

2 Likes

Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by BobbieZion(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:

Is it you that will carry out the Holocaust?
FYI- The Israelis are doing this to avoid the repetition of such an ugly occurrence again in their history.

If it where Christians Hamas attacked , they would have gone Scott free.
But they made a terrible mistake by attacking Jews.
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Biodun556(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2023
Zonefree:

That's good.

I love that Israel and US are giving you guys wotowoto from all angles. It's orgasmic to my soul.

I hope when that wotowoto table turns around you would cry foul.

Because another holocaust await Israel. Those who established Israel among the Muslims to forment trouble made terrible mistake
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by BobbieZion(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:

Because another holocaust await Israel. Those who established Israel among the Muslims to forment trouble made terrible mistake

Which table will turn.
Can't you see it is spinning on one side now.
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Zonefree(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:

No table will turn again. After annihilating Hamas, Israel would burn and destroy the table.

The best you can do for your fellow terrorists is to take a flight to Palestine and help them clear rubbles.

4 Likes

Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by JASONjnr(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2023
Lol..

You blasted your hospital and wants to point fingers to your warring opponent....

This is war, casualties must happen.... Either from both sides...

Stop seeking sympathy and ask for Israeli's forgiveness and be free.

2 Likes

Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Biodun556(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Zonefree:

No table will turn again. After annihilating Hamas, Israel would burn and destroy the table.

The best you can do for your fellow terrorists is to take a flight to Palestine and help them clear rubbles.

You know your acclaimed promised land does not have boundary and definite territory, Israel is fighting Palestine, Syria, Lebanon at the same time claiming fraudulent promised land. There's No how second holocaust will not consume it Israel
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by misreal(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2023
Countries in the middle east should just avoid Israel now,because it seems they are trying to send a very strong warning oh
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Fugazy2023: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by misreal(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2023
The only reason why David defeated Goliath was because God was with him.If God is not with yoU,do not fight an enemy hundred times your size
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by cjudy(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:

Oga no table Dey turn. When una go kill innocent Israeli last 2 week Saturday, you people were rejoicing and now that the reverse is the case, you’re crying. You want the table to turn 3times?
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by Goodvibes007: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2023
grin

Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by SWATMan: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:

But you want christians and muslims to remain in 'one' Nigeria? Hipocrites and parasites that's what Bob Marley called your types. Olodo, running around middle eastern news whereas, similar killngs have been going on here in Nigeria by jihadists you support, and have never called out for their atrocious behavior. Educated illiterate.
Re: "He Is A Liar" Palestine UN Envoy Blames Israel For Gaza Hospital Massacre by AntiTerrorist: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2023
Biodun556:
Go and join Hamas terrorists to fight Israel or commit suicide to get your own set of seventy-two virgins sharpally. Stop constituting nuisance on Nairaland will useless threads.

(1) (Reply)

GAZA WAR: This Is Your Last Chance To Run Away To Jordan / Venezuela Troops To Stay Deployed Till UK Military Ship Leaves Waters Off Guyana / America Will Always Be The Greatest Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.