Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,778 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant To Md - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant To Md (533 Views)

Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant / Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant / Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant To Md by Bossman25(m): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2023
We require the services of a competent and vibrant Man for the role of Office Assistant to the MD.

The Person will assist the MD on all Clerical and Administrative Duties as assigned.
The Person must be neat, clean and organized.
The Person must be a lover of Dogs (The Persons should not be afraid of dogs in the compound)

Qualification: SSCE Only. We can consider OND, please BSC should stay off.
Salary: Very Attractive
Other Benefits: HMO, Health Insurance, COLA (Extra Cost of Living Allowances), Free Accommodation.

If you are interested kindly apply through 09033918744 on Whatsapp.
Interview is tomorrow 9am to meet with the Management.

Opportunity comes but once.
Re: Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant To Md by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2023
office assistant to the MD, this man has been granting interview since last year I went there people Yapa but nobody was employed till now he keeps asking people to come but he employs none.
This man is a fraudster Who invites job seekers and steals their info.
mods please ban dis buzu into oblivion now

6 Likes

Re: Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant To Md by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:42am On Oct 18, 2023
we dah his bald head and protruded stomach
Re: Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant To Md by Bossman25(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sorry that you were not picked. Not my fault as you were interviewed and didn't pass or should I give you the expo next time.
I hope you will learn from all this that it's important man is prepared for all endeavours.

I can only forward your CV the rest is left to you. I know they wouldn't pick a sacrosant like you from this your message.

Bintabisiriyu2:
we dah his bald head and protruded stomach
Re: Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant To Md by Robnectar(m): 5:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Bossman25:
We require the services of a competent and vibrant Man for the role of Office Assistant to the MD.

The Person will assist the MD on all Clerical and Administrative Duties as assigned.
The Person must be neat, clean and organized.
The Person must be a lover of Dogs (The Persons should not be afraid of dogs in the compound)

Qualification: SSCE Only. We can consider OND, please BSC should stay off.
Salary: Very Attractive
Other Benefits: HMO, Health Insurance, COLA (Extra Cost of Living Allowances), Free Accommodation.

If you are interested kindly apply through 09033918744 on Whatsapp.
Interview is tomorrow 9am to meet with the Management.

Opportunity comes but once.

Oga boss man, me Still dey expect d company call after attending the interview 3times

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Stransact Test Past Questions / Answers For Graduate Trainee / Vacancies In An ICT Firm / Loan Officer Vacancy - Ajah, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.