Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,208 members, 7,873,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Pupils Go On Their Knees To Plead For Edo State Government's Help. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pupils Go On Their Knees To Plead For Edo State Government's Help. (193 Views)

Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / ‘We Plead For Forgiveness’ Osinbajo Groups Declare Support For Tinubu / Abuja Primary School Pupils Go Viral With Their SUG Election Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pupils Go On Their Knees To Plead For Edo State Government's Help. by Doxy1: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Pupils Go On Their Knees To Plead For Edo State Government's Help. by NaMe4: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2023
The present state government competes for one of the worst in Edo's history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Go On Their Knees To Plead For Edo State Government's Help. by ican2020: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2023
NaMe4:
The present state government competes for one of the worst in Edo's history.
Obaseki you begged the people to vote for you that you will make Edo better, so do something and stop playing cause your time is almost up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Go On Their Knees To Plead For Edo State Government's Help. by vowiski(m): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2023
I curse the day I thumb-printed for Obaseki.

He is a colossal disgrace…

Took us back to the era of open gutters and 1 inch asphalted roads..

His non-performance is on the same level with the shameless Lucky Igbenedion.

The two Benin governors have been a total and compete 16 years of waste.

16 year old pikin don Dey flog different chicks , that should tell you how much if life has been wasted under these two miserable governors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pupils Go On Their Knees To Plead For Edo State Government's Help. by nairalanda1(m): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Yawn

Now before I drop noise....this does not mean I am clapping for the state governor, or applauding for him. The man is bad

But then again, WHAT DID YOU GUYS EXPECT?

In a country with low tax revenue, and low amounts of oil money, and schools being run as free....this is the result.

That oil money we dey look at...e no enough.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

INVESTIGATION: How Lawmakers, Vice-chancellors Hired BDC Operator For Extortion, / Reps Seat: LP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Moves By INEC To Frustrate Appeal / Akpabio, First Senate President From South In 16 Years, Risks Enwerem, Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.