Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,582 members, 7,948,254 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Is America And Nato After Maumma Gaghaffi Or To Steal Libyan Oil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is America And Nato After Maumma Gaghaffi Or To Steal Libyan Oil (520 Views)

Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork / APC Planning To Use Tribunals To Steal Our Little Victories, PDP Cries Out / Why Is America So Blessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is America And Nato After Maumma Gaghaffi Or To Steal Libyan Oil by blkmum700: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2011
I keep wondering while  America and Nato are yet to Bomb North Korean, Kim Jong-il of North Korea is a dictator treating his citizen  bad.the western powers are yet to do anything about removing him from power.All we hear is Sanction after Sanction noting concrete happened. Maybe is because  ,North Korean Don't Have Oil  and  the last time i check,he is worst than Ghadaffi,Not that am a supporter of  Ghadaffi ,sometimes i keep asking myself What is United  about United Nation,i think  Organization should be scrap,because they destroy Nations,Once you don't listen to them like puppet they start campaign about how bad you are,so people could Hate You,America and western Governments knows Hosni Mumbarak of egypt and Ben Ali of Tunisian are both dictators,they  got to power by coup,these two people could still be in power and getting support from America and United Nation If these uprising didn't start ,i Hope someone in America or United Nation would one day explain why they are supporting these two. just like they did  Support Saddam Hussein to fight Iran and later take out Saddam Hussein,The World need explanation.
Re: Is America And Nato After Maumma Gaghaffi Or To Steal Libyan Oil by CyberG: 5:47am On Oct 24, 2011
At least spell his name right instead of this your shakabulah approach. . .LOL
Re: Is America And Nato After Maumma Gaghaffi Or To Steal Libyan Oil by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2011
CyberG:

At least spell his name right instead of this your shakabulah approach. . .LOL

After correction, no useful addition to the the thread's discuss. mscheeww,

@OP: Hope you've realize we live in a world dictated by the western powers especially through the powerful influence of their media. Nato and its allies esp the US were always there for the oil, just like in Iraq, People who choose to ignore the fact a country's sovereignty was assaulted in the name of 'freedom' should not forget that tomorrow might be their turn. Ask the Chinese and Russians/

There is nothing United about the United Nations. That's like saying INEC is independent or Sepp Blatter will be found guilty by FIFA, never gonna happen.
In a recent Republican debate, one of the candidates actually suggested the US stop funding the UN because they had accepted Palestine's application for statehood.

Is there anything you can do about this? I doubt,  especially not when Blacks will always be led by the Western powers, while Asian countries strive fiercely for self sustenance, not when African leaders and their people keep being divided by the faint lines of tribe and religion,

It's not about thinking positive, it's about doing positive things,  the Spirit of Ubuntu,, I am what I am because of who we are

(1) (Reply)

Development: 42 Years Of Gaddaffi Vs 51 Years Of Nigeria / Govt Awards Almajiri School Contracts In 19 States / Who Will You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.