Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,937 members, 7,946,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics (5084 Views)

Simon Ekpa Appoints Dr Ngozi Orabueze As Minister Of Oil And Gas For Biafra- Pic / Simon Ekpa Appoints US Navy Seal Solomon Nkwocha Head of Biafra Military- Pics / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by ElSudani: 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
But she is now known. ..that is the bottom line. She is now known...and NOBODY knows you. In EDO state she is having followers that believe her. Nobody knows you.

This is what you should be checking..instead of Crying everywhere

You are absolutely right. How can anyone argue with your superior logic.
You sound like one of her followers.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by HenryTimes: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Madness everywhere grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by HitlerWasRight: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

STOP been a tribalist like Yoruba people. Edo and Igbos are one.

You dey mad.

Edo and which ohu are one ?

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You dey mad.

Edo and which ohu are one ?

STOP using the tribalistic word. Igbos and Edos are one and the same people. Where did Peter Obi's strongest support outside of Igboland come from? Use your brain. Edo and Igbo are one. And Edo is part of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Christistruth03: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2023
Biafra will end up in the Stone Age

Is this one a Juju Priestess?

I Trust Edo People the moment they see Edo State in your Map of Biafra

You will hear from them

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by paramakina202: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
Online military governor of Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
See her yigbo face. I bet this woman shave her beards every 2 days

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Whiteangel1234: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Photos

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Christistruth03: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
But she is bigger and more coordinated than the ISESE priestess that a foreigner jailed slapped, and manhandled in your compound of ILORIN.

Ask Your Grandfather How the Biafran Army were Chased out of Benin and the Calamity that

befell those that didn’t run fast enough

The ones in Warri were donated to the Crocodiles and Fishes in the River

They were still dealing with the Trauma of it in 1979 , complete 12 years later

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
[b]She is FINER than that warthog called an ISESE priestess that a FULANi slapped in ILORIN. The ISESE priestess couldn't even RONU .. ;[/b]D

Doesn’t change the fact that she shaves every two days.
You can donate one shaver for her
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Omoawoke2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
She is in EUROPE doing well and doing her thing. You are under a brown roof in IBADAN with stretch marks under your dirty armpit shouting Mandate and looking for BIAFRA news with 2 cups of palliative RICE remaining for all your efforts. Stop crying PIG..she is not an OLoSHOOOO ISESE priestess.

Replying you actually is a waste of time, you sound very local, uncivilized. Europe kill you there

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by NaMe4: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
This is a dream come true for me. The people that hate Yorubas the most in Nigeria are Igbos and Edos. This is why I FULLY support Edo to be part of Biafra. Edo MUST join Biafra.

Which Edos hate Yorubas? We can't hate our brothers.
Edos have no animosity towards any tribe, that's why it's home to everyone. But it seems certain persons mistake this as a form of weakness.

And wetin concern Edo with biafra?

Comedians!

This should be the first and last time that schizophrenic hiding in Finland includes the great Edos in his skits.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Antoeni(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
Make Una Just Dey Play
Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by HitlerWasRight: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

STOP using the tribalistic word. Igbos and Edos are one and the same people. Where did Peter Obi's strongest support outside of Igboland come from? Use your brain. Edo and Igbo are one. And Edo is part of Biafra.

You be fool.

Edo and which ohu are the same thing ?

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by NSNO(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
Which Edo is she the governor of?
You people are high!
Edo has more in common with the yorubas than igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Omoawoke2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
You dey USA..abi na

United States of ABEOKUTA?... grin
See mumu why like IGR Propaganda pass him dirty boxers .
cheesy

I edited the comment because it was unnecessary, o don’t want to be dragged to the same level as you are.
Local Omo yigbo village boy. Thanks to nairaland, your likes can feel relevant, I go catch you offline turn you to my errand boy

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Omoawoke2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
But you say you dey EUROPE before na .why are you now crying..

You think say EUROPE na IBADAN?
?

The least developed region in southern nigeria remains your small landlocked dot on the map.
Capital poverty of southern nigeria with brown roofs remains Ebonyi and Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by clinician2x: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na the igodomigodo province for me. Hehehe una de make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by Omoawoke2(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
E pain am...

Whatever you say..it's still not a Brown roof paradise.. Where youths steal palliatives
grin.

I’d have your time another day not today.

But you can check some beautiful Enugu brown roof republic here

And are you not supposed to be hawking gala, better get busy with your time and hustle todays money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Appoints Princess Odohunoghie Governor Of Edo State,igodomigodo-pics by ElSudani: 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
EmirofAfonjaz:
Superior Logic? But you are constantly on all threads of those you claim to be better than? Senility is a proud attribute of IDIOTs.

Quote me anywhere
cheesy.

Sarcasm is obviously not your forte. How for heavens sake would you know who is known or not on nairaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sliding Towards Armageddon: Revisiting Ethno-religious Crises In Nigeria / FG May Dump Ribadu Report On Oil Industry. / Update: The Bokoharam Prisoners Are Now In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.