Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,645 members, 7,878,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market (23038 Views)

Thugs Chase Funke Akindele Out Of Lagos Market / Police Authorities Begin Clampdown On Aggrieved Policemen, Arrest Inspector / Amnesty Shortlists CNN Investigation On Lekki Tollgate Shooting For Media Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by seunmsg(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2023
Hpesoj:

Unfortunately for you, looking for evidence of ethnic slurs made by you on NL is not so difficult are they are littered everywhere. Just go through your past comments and you will get loads of the evidence you sought after.

Ciao.

Hubris as usual. All you guys know how to do is lie and make false allegations. When we call for evidence, you start spewing bullshit.

If you lack education, go and get yourself properly educated so that you can know the difference between partisanship and tribal bigotry. I support the president and government of my country, I don’t do tribal slurs. Get the difference.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Nkemgboye: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2023
He's merely celebrating return to business for him and his guys in and around the market. With the market open, he's guaranteed his daily illegal take-homes. With the market shut down, he wasn't having any joy at all! That's why he went haywire at the reopening of the market!
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by seunmsg(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You can't even stand by your act, so some of your actions here dey shame you to the point of denying them?

Or is it that you don't know the meaning of tribal slur?

Abegii!

I really don’t know. Explain it to me and post one of my comment to bank it up.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by SAMBARRY: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Absolutely correct, like dis one that has started wailing before d dawn
hehe aberi olorun cheesy

So Na Tinubu wey tell am make he go thief.abi stealing is only found in a particular region or ethnic group.blaming a person's tribe for stealing,how foolish in your bid to sound woke grin
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Blitzking: 9:31am On Oct 19, 2023
He must be a spare parts dealer..so overjoyed that after weeks of no business he decided to pop some bulletpagne
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Ttalk: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Bright777:
You rightly defined IPOB, why didn't you go ahead to define Boko Haram that you earlier mention. Your hatred for igbo will dwarf u. Thank God the police man is not Igbo.

Haba, why are you tainting my comment with tribal coloration?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by emmanuelbrown26: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
hehe aberi olorun cheesy

So Na Tinubu wey tell am make he go thief.abi stealing is only found in a particular region or ethnic group.blaming a person's tribe for stealing,how foolish in your bid to sound woke grin
I hear u

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Hpesoj: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Hubris as usual. All you guys know how to do is lie and make false allegations. When we call for evidence, you start spewing bullshit.

If you lack education, go and get yourself properly educated so that you can know the difference between partisanship and tribal bigotry. I support the president and government of my country, I don’t do tribal slurs. Get the difference.

Ok oh, Ologbon agbaye, please educate me on the difference between ethnic slurs and partisanship so as to sort to the former from the latter from your comments.

I will be waiting for the education.
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

I really don’t know. Explain it to me and post one of my comment to bank it up.

Is these opinions/comments from your twins?

Just hide your face boy, you don't have any rep.

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Sleekfingers: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2023
They should close back the market....
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by safetyInspector(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yes your State is better than Canada, Uk, US etc that's why we do not have any of their Citizens in Nigeria. Now I can understand why they says that travelling is part of education because pupils that travels can't display this level of ignorance. [quote author=Tkeke post=126488342][/quote]
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by seunmsg(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Is these opinions/comments from your twins?

Just hide your face boy, you don't have any rep.

Lol 😂😂😂. So these are the best you can get? This is your understanding of tribal slur? How’s is asking a good question about what most south easterner always boast about a tribal slur? Come up with where I attacked or directly insulted the Igbo race or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hpesoj:

Ok oh, Ologbon agbaye, please educate me on the difference between ethnic slurs and partisanship so as to sort to the former from the latter from your comments.

I will be waiting for the education.

Political Partisanship is supporting a political party. Ethnic slurs is spewing insult and hate speeches against an ethnic group.

So, how’s my support for Tinubu of APC against Atiku and Obi of PDP/LP an ethnic slur? Support your candidate and let me support my candidate in peace. Is it compulsory that I must support Peter Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by ufuosman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
E eyes go clear small
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Lol 😂😂😂. So these are the best you can get? This is your understanding of tribal slur? How’s is asking a good question about what most south easterner always boast about a tribal slur? Come up with where I attacked or directly insulted the Igbo race or keep quiet.

You're guilty of tribal slur man, either in little ways or in big ways, it doesn't matter.

You requested for evidence, I gave you more than one but you are saying another thing.

You don't expect me to start digging through your past activities here because of that.

Case settled!
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Spandau: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Political Partisanship is supporting a political party. Ethnic slurs is spewing insult and hate speeches against an ethnic group.

So, how’s my support for Tinubu of APC against Atiku and Obi of PDP/LP an ethnic slur? Support your candidate and let me support my candidate in peace. Is it compulsory that I must support Peter Obi?

Abi o, Kadoso. Abi o.
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Ttalk: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Spandau:

Abi o, Kadoso. Abi o.

You worship Seunmg as your god, always trailing him and craving his attention. Despite his indifference to your attache, you are still forcing yourself on him.
Are you homo?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Spandau: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ttalk:

You worship Seunmg as your god, always trailing him and craving his attention. Despite his indifference to your attache, you are still forcing yourself on him.
Are you homo?

🤣🤣🤣This one wants me to start talking to him. I don't know why some boys crave for attention like this. To mind their business is an issue. Abi e ma gbo question ti ohun bi mi ni?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by tnerro1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shooting for fun, doesn’t he give account for bullets at his station?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by ToladolVentures(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is something strange...
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by Bright777: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
You already did so yourself
Ttalk:

Haba, why are you tainting my comment with tribal coloration?
Re: Police Arrest Inspector Shooting For Fun In Lagos Market by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I hear u
yeaH right and Na Tinubu cause cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.